What do you guys think of putting 4 coppers on negative and 4 silver on positive? Should I just go full on silvers for the negatives? these will be 24awg.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Opinion on new HD800 cable
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD800 (like new) Price with shipping inside EU Last post on 5/21/15 at 10:20am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HD800: Valhalla2 or Lyr2 Last post on 7/13/15 at 4:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- McIntosh MHA-100 headphone amplifier review Last post on 8/23/15 at 2:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 8/23/15 at 5:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 2/11/15 at 8:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Hi all, I just want to say that it's my first review done on a product but I'm very proud to do it on a FIIO product. Review of the new FIIO EX1 In-ear Monitors. I will use the EX1 with the FIIO X1...
Many thanks to RHA for RHA T20 Tour Program! The T20 unit in this review is demo unit from the RHA T20 Tour Program: http://www.head-fi.org/t/770875/rha-t20-tour-program-reviewers-wanted Product...
The WA22 is my third Desktop Amp and second tube amp. I got it through AV One, a local retailer here, after 2 rounds of testing and I was impressed enough to purchase it. Built like a tank...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Opinion on new HD800 cable
post #1 of 3
6/29/13 at 3:01am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
6/29/13 at 3:16am
If you're planning on spending a good amount just on wire for your cable shouldn't you just go with all silver? The conductivity is higher. I just figure why not spend a little bit more and have a better cable?
post #3 of 3
6/29/13 at 12:33pm
- Opinion on new HD800 cable
Currently, there are 2361 Active Users (451 Members and 1910 Guests)
- › Audeze LCD-4 Discussion / Impressions 7 seconds ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 36 seconds ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 3 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 7 minutes ago
- › ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro 8 minutes ago
- › Sweet Portable IEM rig recommendation needed 9 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Chord&Major 5'14 "World" by BloodyPenguin
- › Woo Audio WA 6 SE by PETEREK
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2