Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › PAA-1 Pro free for review. Excellent earbuds can never be die out by IEMs.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PAA-1 Pro free for review. Excellent earbuds can never be die out by IEMs. - Page 2  

post #16 of 53

Probably one of the best earbuds I've heard. Thanks jack for giving me this chance!

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/672785/review-hisound-audios-paa-1-pro

post #17 of 53

Too bad I ordered a set yesterday. Had I known this....

But they weren't very expensive ($54 incl. shipping from Bigbargainonline via eBay).

 

Got the Paa-1's with my Colorfly player and, though I hated earbuds before and focussed on IEM's before, I love these.

They don't hinder me and are easy to put in and remove plus I can hear my collegues calling me which is a big advantage at work.

 

Also ordered the Yu Yin (Yuin) PK2's with the same order. These are in the same price range and get very positive reviews too.

 

Looking forward to trying these with my Colorfly CK4 / C3.


Edited by zhubajie - 7/17/13 at 6:46am
post #18 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhubajie View Post

Too bad I ordered a set yesterday. Had I known this....
But they weren't very expensive ($54 incl. shipping from Bigbargainonline via eBay).

Got the Paa-1's with my Colorfly player and, though I hated earbuds before and focussed on IEM's before, I love these.
They don't hinder me and are easy to put in and remove plus I can hear my collegues calling me which is a big advantage at work.

Also ordered the Yu Yin (Yuin) PK2's with the same order. These are in the same price range and get very positive reviews too.

Looking forward to trying these with my Colorfly CK4 / C3.

You'll definitely enjoy your time on these earbuds! Especially the mids and lows
post #19 of 53

Got mine today. And listened quickly as I was walking out to meet my dad to help move and these sound great initially. Full review to come in the next weeks.
 

post #20 of 53
The PAA-1 Pro arrived today. First few songs I was disappointed by the lack of bass. Played around with the positioning in my ears and found the BASS! This thing goes deep and rumbles. There were a few times where I had to say WOW.
post #21 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1000 View Post

The PAA-1 Pro arrived today. First few songs I was disappointed by the lack of bass. Played around with the positioning in my ears and found the BASS! This thing goes deep and rumbles. There were a few times where I had to say WOW.

That's the problem I have with all earbuds. Unlike IEM's you can't push these deeper in or replace the rubbers.

When I have most bass the buds are usually uncomfortable because the upper rim is pushing into my ears..

You should have enough bass when they are sitting confortably in your ears.

post #22 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhubajie View Post

That's the problem I have with all earbuds. Unlike IEM's you can't push these deeper in or replace the rubbers.
When I have most bass the buds are usually uncomfortable because the upper rim is pushing into my ears..
You should have enough bass when they are sitting confortably in your ears.

Well that's always the case with non iem. You gotta sit down and not move/fidget around if not the buds get out of place. And wow, someone actually said it lacks bass, I thought the bass was pretty strong
post #23 of 53
I am from USA and I promise to review the PAA- 1 PRO and post it at Headfi and our local forum.

Email sent
post #24 of 53

I am from Belgium and I promise to review the PAA- 1 PRO and post it at Headfi and our local forum.

 

Going to send the e-mail now.

 

Edit : Mail sent


Edited by tinara - 7/21/13 at 3:56am
post #25 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonckr View Post


Well that's always the case with non iem. You gotta sit down and not move/fidget around if not the buds get out of place. And wow, someone actually said it lacks bass, I thought the bass was pretty strong

I didn't mean to say it lacks bass. I didn't received mine yet. I have ordered the PAA-1 Pro but am still using the PAA-1 a.t.m.

What I meant was earbuds are very position sensitive and that's noticeable most with bass.

When you press them against your ears or lock them in a certain position you can get way more bass but that's not necessarily better.

 

The sound of my 'normal' PAA-1's is great and the bass is punchy but the sound is different from IEM's. In my experience it's a lot wider and I have somewhat less bass. I don't mean to say it's not enough. That's very personal.

When I receive the Yuin PK2's and the PAA-1 Pro I'll do some comparing.


Edited by zhubajie - 7/21/13 at 4:18am
post #26 of 53

1. I am from the USA/Singapore.

 

2. I promise to review the PAA-1 Pro and post it at Head-fi and our local forum

 

Sending an email now!

post #27 of 53
Thread Starter 

Thanks for more Headfiers interested on the PAA-1PRO. I assume, more audiophiles from different countries will make the conclusion of our earbuds more reality. 

 

We will have more such program in the future, hope you can participate more.

 

Thanks again.

 

Hisound

post #28 of 53
1. I am from singapore
2. I promise to review the Paa-1 pro and post it at head-fi and our local forum.

Sending email now !
post #29 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisound View Post

Thanks for more Headfiers interested on the PAA-1PRO. I assume, more audiophiles from different countries will make the conclusion of our earbuds more reality. 

 

We will have more such program in the future, hope you can participate more.

 

Thanks again.

 

Hisound

Hope I'm in time next time. I just bought one and I already have the PAA-1.

If you go even more pro than the pro, I'm your man to test it ;-)

post #30 of 53

I am from France.

 

I promise to review the PAA- 1 Pro and post it at Headfi and our local forum.

 

 

edit: Mail sent


Edited by tuken - 7/21/13 at 11:31am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › PAA-1 Pro free for review. Excellent earbuds can never be die out by IEMs.