or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › [Review] Superlux HD681 EVO
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Review] Superlux HD681 EVO - Page 46

post #676 of 687
Still use mine everyday. Maybe less than what I used to but it's because of time constraints. Had chance using evo with my friend turntable and amp. Pretty sweet combination. My only open can right now, no immediate plan to upgrade. My future HP might be closed one for long travel purposes.
post #677 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by CADCAM View Post

Anyone still listening to their EVO's out there? 

Hell yeah I do. It's a darn good headphone. DAT BASS
post #678 of 687

Mine just died boys,RIP. And I dont have money to buy a new pair,nor i can import them from Germany.Jack on headphones had a little crack (the rubber) when my dog pulled the cable and they ended up on the ground. I didnt think they will last this long,and in the middle of the movie right cup goes out,when i fiddle with it it comes back.But it cant be repaired. :(


Edited by chavez - 7/19/15 at 6:26pm
post #679 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez View Post
 

Mine just died boys,RIP. And I dont have money to buy a new pair,nor i can import them from Germany.Jack on headphones had a little crack (the rubber) when my dog pulled the cable and they ended up on the ground. I didnt think they will last this long,and in the middle of the movie right cup goes out,when i fiddle with it it comes back.But it cant be repaired. :(

 

Man WTF, my Evos have also died. :(

 

It seems to be easy to fix, I just have to change the male connector to a female connector that I already have.

post #680 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samueru Sama View Post
 

 

Man WTF, my Evos have also died. :(

 

It seems to be easy to fix, I just have to change the male connector to a female connector that I already have.

Same problem?

post #681 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samueru Sama View Post
 

 

Man WTF, my Evos have also died. :(

 

It seems to be easy to fix, I just have to change the male connector to a female connector that I already have.

Would that be a reassignment?:blink:

post #682 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez View Post
 

Same problem?

 

Almost, mines rubber connector is fine, the problem is the cable inside that is broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADCAM View Post
 

Would that be a reassignment?:blink:

 

I ended using another male connector, the female connector was too big and I couldn't fit it in the hole.

 

It is not 100% fixed, the cable isn't tied to anything inside (it is hanging on the soldering) I tried to used some tie wraps but they were too big and I could not managed to close it again, so I have to wait until I find smaller tie wraps.

 

Pictures: http://prntscr.com/7vd5pl http://prntscr.com/7vd6gj

post #683 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samueru Sama View Post
 

 

Almost, mines rubber connector is fine, the problem is the cable inside that is broken.

 

I ended using another male connector, the female connector was too big and I couldn't fit it in the hole.

 

It is not 100% fixed, the cable isn't tied to anything inside (it is hanging on the soldering) I tried to used some tie wraps but they were too big and I could not managed to close it again, so I have to wait until I find smaller tie wraps.

 

Pictures: http://prntscr.com/7vd5pl http://prntscr.com/7vd6gj

How did you open them?

post #684 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez View Post
 

How did you open them?

 

http://www.mediafire.com/view/av6k1rhkv5lwol6/Superlux_HD681_EVO.pdf

post #685 of 687
I just finished fixing my Evos!

God! I realized how much I love them! I mean, I couldn't stop thinking about them while I was trying to find the freaking tiny tie wrap. angry_face.gif

So, pictures! Sorry for bad quality:

http://prntscr.com/7x0cg5
http://prntscr.com/7x0d4m
Edited by Samueru Sama - 7/25/15 at 5:15pm
post #686 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samueru Sama View Post

I just finished fixing my Evos!

God! I realized how much I love them! I mean, I couldn't stop thinking about them while I was trying to find the freaking tiny tie wrap. angry_face.gif

So, pictures! Sorry for bad quality:

http://prntscr.com/7x0cg5
http://prntscr.com/7x0d4m

 

are you using velvet pad ?

post #687 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by riodgarp View Post
 

 

are you using velvet pad ?

 

Yes.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › [Review] Superlux HD681 EVO