Originally Posted by Dasaesthetics
2) The one with no adhesive or the one stuck to the actual driver?
3) Between the driver and velour pads?
4) White cotton pads? Eh, I only use them in house anyway.
2) The large removable one
3) Yeah, under the earpads, there's
actually quite a bit of room underneath. This one is not that inportant, I just did it because I don't want my ears touching anything.
4) Apparently "make up applicator pads" work well, but I didn't have any so I used a layer of cotton. Seemed to do the job.
And obviously, try out different mod combinations to see which one your like. The ones I mentioned works well for me and seem to be the most popular ones. There is another more permanent mod too in the forums.Edited by Nizi123 - 2/26/15 at 8:57pm