I'm looking for a bluetooth headset that matches some requirements I have, and was hoping someone could recommend something.
- I'm not getting these for audiophile sound (or else I wouldn't go with bluetooth), but rather for convenience. That said, I'd like something with decent sound.
- I'm looking for something under $150, though I'm willing to go up to around $200 if I need to.
- I would prefer over-ear headphones, or on-ear ones that don't push overly hard against the head. I wear glasses, and too much pressure hurts after a while. Earbuds are alright, but the only ones I've used that stay in properly block out too much sound for my liking. Feel free to suggest awesome earbuds, though.
- On that note, noise cancelling is not required. I'll be using these in an office, and would like to hear people who come up to me.
- I'd like something with a good battery life. At least 6+ hours, with more being better. I want to be able to get through an entire workday with them.
- Comfort is key. As I hinted at above, I'll be wearing these for extended periods.
- I wear glasses, and I have a large head. As in, I don't fit hats at a hat store. I'm hesitant to buy some styles (behind the head, for example) sight-unseen because of this, at least without a recommendation from someone who has used them.
I've had a heck of a time searching for something that fits all of these requirements.
I've also heard good things about the Motorokr S305, but I'm hesitant about the style (big head, glasses).
Any recommendations out there?
EDIT: Oh, as for genres of music, it will really vary. My playlists verge from rock, to punk, to ska, to folk, to rockabilly. I don't know if that's helpful or not.
Edited by ve4grm - 6/27/13 at 3:51pm