I'm just making this thread here to ask you guys what you would recommend me for a good DAP with the features that I am after, as listed below.
- Supports Micro SD or SD
- Has a nice UI that is dark in colour
- Cheap (Around the $200 mark)
- Good Sound Quality
- Performs nicer amped
- Coloured screen of decent size (Not Clip small, but like iPod Nano 3G size)
- Physical buttons (Touch screen is okay as long as it has buttons)
- Good/decent battery life of at least 10 hours
- Not a Sansa product
- Compact/small size around 8cm long
- Can have the UI customizable
That's pretty much the main features that I would fancy in a mid-fi DAP. There might be a few more features that I have forgotten about, but I guess we could work around the provided information.
If you are able to help, I'll thank you in advance:)
Edited by SkyBleu - 6/26/13 at 11:37pm