Neat looking stuff right there :3
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic Custom Onestagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro - Sub 5-hours used Last post on 7/11/14 at 7:50pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Klipsch M40 or what? Last post on 12/22/13 at 8:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My review of the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro (in white) Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Beyerdynamic Custom One pro's, making "blown" like noise. Last post on 1/31/14 at 6:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Custom one pro - impedence clarification needed! Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
Upcoming Beyerdynamic Headphones - Custom One Tesla, Custom One Studio, T51p and amp A20 - Page 3
Ima let you finish, but the girl who modeled the XB1000 was the best looking headphone model of all time.
Of course I am talking about the headphones(￣▽￣)
You cannot say that and not provide a pic.
Yes... move to Japan... more Studio Girls... I mean headphones... must move to Japan for "headphones".
Oh, the GIRL! I thought you were referring to the headphones. What about break-in? How many hours?
The girl? I don't know, maybe a few nights? She might even come broken-in to begin with.
It'll clearly be a long process, taking many evening and morning sessions to get it done right. Hours and Hours and Hours, clearly.
Irete moraitai no, ka naaaaaa?
Like the COP, are there three different setting for the amount of bottom end you prefer?
There are, but unfortunately the settings are completely beyond your control and tend to follow a roughly lunar schedule. One week it'll be smooth and mellow, and the next it will be screeching in your ear. Don't even get me started on changing pads and tube buffers
It'll take some time for everything to loosen up . I totally mean on the headphones, by the way .
- Upcoming Beyerdynamic Headphones - Custom One Tesla, Custom One Studio, T51p and amp A20
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 40 seconds ago
- › Audio Grade Fuses 1 minute ago
- › Vsonic GR07: Perfection (Added MKII vs Bass Edition 24/03) 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › Headphones fast and slow 2 minutes ago
- › Lightning Cables - Official and Custom (welcomed). 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › Sony CD Players through the years 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)