Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Upcoming Beyerdynamic Headphones - Custom One Tesla, Custom One Studio, T51p and amp A20
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Upcoming Beyerdynamic Headphones - Custom One Tesla, Custom One Studio, T51p and amp A20 - Page 3

post #31 of 193

Neat looking stuff right there :3

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #32 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotteq View Post

Sub~a~Dub~Dub

Beyer Studio Girl In the Tub  wink_face.gif

Ima let you finish, but the girl who modeled the XB1000 was the best looking headphone model of all time.
post #33 of 193
Thread Starter 
Guys, if u think the custom one studio picture is a nice one, u def should come to Japan, the market here is very rich with good options, some of them even better!

Of course I am talking about the headphones( ̄▽ ̄)
post #34 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv My BASS 1 View Post

Ima let you finish, but the girl who modeled the XB1000 was the best looking headphone model of all time.

You cannot say that and not provide a pic.
post #35 of 193
post #36 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital analog View Post

Guys, if u think the custom one studio picture is a nice one, u def should come to Japan, the market here is very rich with good options, some of them even better!

Of course I am talking about the headphones( ̄▽ ̄)

Yes... move to Japan... more Studio Girls... I mean headphones... must move to Japan for "headphones". devil_face.gif

post #37 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post

Beagle Are you saying the Studio girl is not Hot? Because I STRONGLY disagree.

 

Oh, the GIRL! I thought you were referring to the headphones. What about break-in? How many hours?

post #38 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

 

Oh, the GIRL! I thought you were referring to the headphones. What about break-in? How many hours?

The girl? I don't know, maybe a few nights? She might even come broken-in to begin with. very_evil_smiley.gif

post #39 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

 

Oh, the GIRL! I thought you were referring to the headphones. What about break-in? How many hours?

 

It'll clearly be a long process, taking many evening and morning sessions to get it done right.  Hours and Hours and Hours, clearly.

 

Irete moraitai no, ka naaaaaa? very_evil_smiley.gif

post #40 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv My BASS 1 View Post


You came through nicely. Thumbs up for you. Sweet XB model. cool.gif
post #41 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post

The girl? I don't know, maybe a few nights? She might even come broken-in to begin with. very_evil_smiley.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotteq View Post

 

It'll clearly be a long process, taking many evening and morning sessions to get it done right.  Hours and Hours and Hours, clearly.

 

Irete moraitai no, ka naaaaaa? very_evil_smiley.gif

 

Like the COP, are there three different setting for the amount of bottom end you prefer?

post #42 of 193

There are, but unfortunately the settings are completely beyond your control and tend to follow a roughly lunar schedule. One week it'll be smooth and mellow, and the next it will be screeching in your ear. Don't even get me started on changing pads and tube buffers blink.gif

post #43 of 193
Sub'd
post #44 of 193

Looks interesting

post #45 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post

The girl? I don't know, maybe a few nights? She might even come broken-in to begin with. very_evil_smiley.gif


It'll take some time for everything to loosen up very_evil_smiley.gif. I totally mean on the headphones, by the way wink_face.gif.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Upcoming Beyerdynamic Headphones - Custom One Tesla, Custom One Studio, T51p and amp A20