Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Upcoming Beyerdynamic Headphones - Custom One Tesla, Custom One Studio, T51p and amp A20
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Upcoming Beyerdynamic Headphones - Custom One Tesla, Custom One Studio, T51p and amp A20 - Page 8

post #106 of 194

Well let's hold back on the imaginary pricing for the moment. We'd had to misinform people.

 

I'm hoping they improve the driver matching with these new tesla drivers.

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #107 of 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

Well let's hold back on the imaginary pricing for the moment. We'd had to misinform people.

 

 

 

Then again, GBP pricing has no relevance to the cheap $ pricing you all benefit from on the other side :p

post #108 of 194

I'm in Canada. We share a border with them yet our prices are just as bad as yours rolleyes.gif

post #109 of 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

I'm in Canada. We share a border with them yet our prices are just as bad as yours rolleyes.gif

 

Do you have to pay any taxes or import fees when purchasing from the US and shipping to lovely Canada?

post #110 of 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodflowerz View Post

 

Do you have to pay any taxes or import fees when purchasing from the US and shipping to lovely Canada?

 

Ridiculously so. Usually it amounts to ~30-35%, but sometimes higher. Worst ones I ever had...

- $110 headphone, shipping/taxes/brokerage an extra $130

- $30 box of components, $35 in fees AND components were missing due to customs opening it up and losing some

post #111 of 194

Brazil is the worst: 60%.

I would be glad if i had to pay only 30-35%.

post #112 of 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilW View Post
 

*

 

Just wished to say that this was the best I had ever heard the T1 sound!

 

nice pic

 

so better than A1 or no? 

post #113 of 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrosa View Post
 

Brazil is the worst: 60%.

I would be glad if i had to pay only 30-35%.

 

Ouch. Well, my worst case was almost 120%, so there :blink:

post #114 of 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post
 

 

Ouch. Well, my worst case was almost 120%, so there :blink:

I don't think that there may be a worse country than Brazil to bill more than 60%.

So, I'm gonna spread the world.

post #115 of 194

Well on the plus side you have... um... Brazilian women?

post #116 of 194
Haha ^^
post #117 of 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post
 

Well on the plus side you have... um... Brazilian women?

That's true!

:biggrin:

post #118 of 194

We're not far off topic, I guess! ^^

post #119 of 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post

nice pic

so better than A1 or no? 

I definitely feel the a20 works much better with the T1 than the A1 does but its all personal opinion. :-)

Regards

Phil
post #120 of 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post
 

Custom One Studio girl is Hotness!

 

Good work Beyerdynamic. You finally did something right.

 

Now go work on headphones with detachable cables and report back. (Bring that girl again)

 

The COP has a detachable cable.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Upcoming Beyerdynamic Headphones - Custom One Tesla, Custom One Studio, T51p and amp A20