M³ headphone amplifier w/ LCDuino-1 system
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Up for sale is my M³ headphone amplifier with the LCDuino-1 system. The system includes relay-based attenuation and input/output selection. This system has been running for two years with no problems.
Some relevant specifications:
- Gain set to 2x (may increase to 8x)
- AD825 opamps
- 256 steps of attenuation (-128dB to 0dB in 0.5dB increments)
- 4x RCA inputs (rear)
- 2x 1/4" outputs (front)
- 1x RCA preamp output (rear)
- Remote control (uses Sony protocol)
- Transformers + SSR in separate black enclosure (6" x 8" x 3") with 4' umbilical cord
- σ11 at 30V inside main amplifier enclosure
- Main enclosure is black Par-Metal 20-series, 12" x 12" x 3"
Opamps are easily accessible. Note with the 30V supply, the AD8610 cannot be used, as its maximum rated voltage is 26V (±13V).
The case has been through a couple of previous projects, but is still rock solid.
In the photos, the M³ is the device underneath the device (DAC) in the first photo. A pushbutton is on the rear, and functions as a setup button (when powering up), power button, and mute button.
Edited by ShinyFalcon - 3/27/14 at 11:49am