what do u think of the cards iem is it worth buying, i like warm sound signature but that does not mean i like to accept low bass, or sharp mids or shouty highs
- brandCardastagged by Josh Meredith, 6/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- (final price drop)JPS power AC+,Cardas Clear USB,CH800S, all fees included Last post on 2/3/15 at 12:33am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- USB Cable popularity check Last post on 8/3/15 at 12:48pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Cardas Audio Introduces The Cardas Clarifier iPhone App Last post on 4/5/13 at 3:37pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Lots of science-y type stuff on the Cardas web page Last post on 8/2/12 at 9:44am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
Cardas EM5813 Ear Speakers Now Available - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
No idea, here in Germany they are not in the middle of attention, and I wonder what they do better than the Grado GR10? They at least look impressive, a bit like the Final Audio top in ears.The price in Germany 598 Euro which is the equivalent of 784,80 Dollar, and for this money the people are rather going for Senns IE800.
From the time I spent with them, I thought they had excellent sound, certainly a warm signature and with deep extension, but little or no low end bleeding into the mids. The mids themselves are full and lush. The highs sounded excellent as well, well developed without sibilance but with some sparkle.
Sold mine because I hated the cable. As others have said, the cable is a full size headphone cable modified at the ends to work with earphones.
If they redid these with a better cable I would consider buying another set.
- Cardas EM5813 Ear Speakers Now Available
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 9 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 23 seconds ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 59 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 1 minute ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 2 minutes ago
- › Amp for Sennheiser Urbanite XL 3 minutes ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2