what do u think of the cards iem is it worth buying, i like warm sound signature but that does not mean i like to accept low bass, or sharp mids or shouty highs
- brandCardastagged by Josh Meredith, 6/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- (final price drop)JPS power AC+,Cardas Clear USB,CH800S, all fees included Last post on 2/3/15 at 12:33am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- USB Cable popularity check Last post on Yesterday at 12:48 pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Cardas Audio Introduces The Cardas Clarifier iPhone App Last post on 4/5/13 at 3:37pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Lots of science-y type stuff on the Cardas web page Last post on 8/2/12 at 9:44am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
Cardas EM5813 Ear Speakers Now Available - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
No idea, here in Germany they are not in the middle of attention, and I wonder what they do better than the Grado GR10? They at least look impressive, a bit like the Final Audio top in ears.The price in Germany 598 Euro which is the equivalent of 784,80 Dollar, and for this money the people are rather going for Senns IE800.
From the time I spent with them, I thought they had excellent sound, certainly a warm signature and with deep extension, but little or no low end bleeding into the mids. The mids themselves are full and lush. The highs sounded excellent as well, well developed without sibilance but with some sparkle.
Sold mine because I hated the cable. As others have said, the cable is a full size headphone cable modified at the ends to work with earphones.
If they redid these with a better cable I would consider buying another set.
- Cardas EM5813 Ear Speakers Now Available
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 24 seconds ago
- › Really weird issues regarding bass and headphones. 57 seconds ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 58 seconds ago
- › Welcome to the SchiitShow! 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-CD900ST, why don't these get more love? 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 4 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Please help! HD700's - Lyr 2 vs Valhalla 2? 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3