what do u think of the cards iem is it worth buying, i like warm sound signature but that does not mean i like to accept low bass, or sharp mids or shouty highs
- brandCardastagged by Josh Meredith, 6/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- USB Cable popularity check Last post on 9/4/14 at 6:18pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Cardas Audio Introduces The Cardas Clarifier iPhone App Last post on 4/5/13 at 3:37pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Lots of science-y type stuff on the Cardas web page Last post on 8/2/12 at 9:44am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cardas Ear Speakers delayed but worth the wait! Last post on 8/20/14 at 11:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- s:flo2 LO > Cardas IC > iBasso T3D > ??? Last post on 8/18/10 at 10:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Cardas EM5813 Ear Speakers Now Available - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
No idea, here in Germany they are not in the middle of attention, and I wonder what they do better than the Grado GR10? They at least look impressive, a bit like the Final Audio top in ears.The price in Germany 598 Euro which is the equivalent of 784,80 Dollar, and for this money the people are rather going for Senns IE800.
From the time I spent with them, I thought they had excellent sound, certainly a warm signature and with deep extension, but little or no low end bleeding into the mids. The mids themselves are full and lush. The highs sounded excellent as well, well developed without sibilance but with some sparkle.
Sold mine because I hated the cable. As others have said, the cable is a full size headphone cable modified at the ends to work with earphones.
If they redid these with a better cable I would consider buying another set.
- Cardas EM5813 Ear Speakers Now Available
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sansa Clip+ Impressions 8 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Which IEM with no, "For the money" status? 3 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 7 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 8 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 12 minutes ago
- › 2014 bay area little big meet impressions 15 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)