Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Plz help me to find a right headphone..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Plz help me to find a right headphone..

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 

Hey

I am looking for my first set of headphones...after searching a lot i decided to buy Sansa Clip + which i think is the best mp3 player/ipod(under $75) which has got a large storage and can produce the best output power for headphones.. my budget for that was $75.. looking for better options and if u have plz help me wit that also..;)

my headphone budget is $50..

I want the best audio quality or and really looking for a very loud headphn..

In ear or over the neck type is the most comfortable one but i will sacrifice anything for the best sound or loud sound...

 

I tried Sennheiser HD 205 and i liked the quality but i want some more loudness from tat.. When I tried it on ma laptop,i was able to bear the volume without any probz at max..mayb coz I expected more from it...Anyway,am looking for a loud headphn with good quality.. I am not sure whether I will get something under $50..

 

Please help me... :)

post #2 of 10
Thread Starter 

I want the highest volume...:)

post #3 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvaisakh2006 View Post

I want the highest volume...:)

Are you partially deaf or are you looking to go deaf?

post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvaisakh2006 View Post

Hey

I am looking for my first set of headphones...after searching a lot i decided to buy Sansa Clip + which i think is the best mp3 player/ipod(under $75) which has got a large storage and can produce the best output power for headphones.. my budget for that was $75.. looking for better options and if u have plz help me wit that also..;)

my headphone budget is $50..

I want the best audio quality or and really looking for a very loud headphn..

In ear or over the neck type is the most comfortable one but i will sacrifice anything for the best sound or loud sound...

 

I tried Sennheiser HD 205 and i liked the quality but i want some more loudness from tat.. When I tried it on ma laptop,i was able to bear the volume without any probz at max..mayb coz I expected more from it...Anyway,am looking for a loud headphn with good quality.. I am not sure whether I will get something under $50..

 

Please help me... :)

I've found the best value is to get the 4GB Clip and then add SDHC memory.

Have you checked out the Clip Zip?

post #5 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvaisakh2006 View Post

Hey

I am looking for my first set of headphones...after searching a lot i decided to buy Sansa Clip + which i think is the best mp3 player/ipod(under $75) which has got a large storage and can produce the best output power for headphones.. my budget for that was $75.. looking for better options and if u have plz help me wit that also..;)

my headphone budget is $50..

I want the best audio quality or and really looking for a very loud headphn..

In ear or over the neck type is the most comfortable one but i will sacrifice anything for the best sound or loud sound...

 

I tried Sennheiser HD 205 and i liked the quality but i want some more loudness from tat.. When I tried it on ma laptop,i was able to bear the volume without any probz at max..mayb coz I expected more from it...Anyway,am looking for a loud headphn with good quality.. I am not sure whether I will get something under $50..

 

Please help me... :)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Are you partially deaf or are you looking to go deaf?

completely deaf..:P :P 

post #6 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleAngel View Post

I've found the best value is to get the 4GB Clip and then add SDHC memory.

Have you checked out the Clip Zip?

I have checked about clip zip but reviews says, clip plus is the best...:) Can u suggest me a good headphone ?

post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvaisakh2006 View Post

I have checked about clip zip but reviews says, clip plus is the best...:) Can u suggest me a good headphone ?

I use the JVC HA-S500-Z (Gunmetal Gray) folding headphones ($76), ordered them off eBay, shipped from Japan, took 7 day.

For around $15, you can order different ears pads for them (Velour or Leather), off eBay, uses the same ears pads as the Audio Technica ATH-ESW9

I use the S500s with my Clip Zip and Sony E465, I'm happy with the sound quality.

post #8 of 10
+1 to the JVC HA-S500-Z's, I have a pair as well and they are a great portable.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleAngel View Post

I use the JVC HA-S500-Z (Gunmetal Gray) folding headphones ($76), ordered them off eBay, shipped from Japan, took 7 day.

For around $15, you can order different ears pads for them (Velour or Leather), off eBay, uses the same ears pads as the Audio Technica ATH-ESW9

I use the S500s with my Clip Zip and Sony E465, I'm happy with the sound quality.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

+1 to the JVC HA-S500-Z's, I have a pair as well and they are a great portable.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

 

+2 on the JVCs.

post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post


+2 on the JVCs.

+3

They sound great with the Clip+. smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Plz help me to find a right headphone..