i hope that i would be able to get the VSD3S on LMUE, or at least the VSD3.
The problem is that if i try to get the VSD3S i might lose both, 10 is so few
i`ll need to be really fast...
My philosophy is "get the one you want" - if it is the "S" model - go for it - if you miss out, it isn't like they aren't going to make more.... you just have to wait... and considering the delays so far - what is a couple more weeks? ....IMO
Yeah, it was a great match but there still should be good stuff tonight. England - Italy should be interesting and I reckon about the time Ivory Coast - Japan (yeah, not something I would watch) ends the pre-orders should be up.
Yeah maybe you`re right.
But there`nt lots of things about the difference of this versions and since my only IEM is an SHE3590...
Anyway i`ll be 00:00 here in Brazil, i`ll try to get any of them
The problem is that the shipping to Brazil will take probably more than one moth
But you're just like 75 (I've been drinking) 135 minutes away from the pre-order You could have also just set an alarm and wake up for 2 minutes to order and go back to bed.
Nah, relax. The first vsd3s pre-order there was also 50 units and not only the internet didn't break but also it took like 30 minutes for all of them to be sold. Also, I'm sure that a lot of people are waiting for the colored transparent versions even though they'll be paying 20 bucks more, so you shouldn't worry this much.