Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) - Page 47

post #691 of 4068

i hope that i would be able to get the VSD3S on LMUE, or at least the VSD3.

 

The problem is that if i try to get the VSD3S i might lose both, 10 is so few :mad:

i`ll need to be really fast...

post #692 of 4068
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

You can just not sleep tonight coz at some time during the night the LMUE pre-order will start - 11AM In Singapore and there'll be 50 VSD3 units and 10 VSD3S units for pre-order for 46 SGD (or roughly $37 , which is pretty good given that international shipping is free)

Thanks for not giving me a choice lads.
€25 euro isnt really an excuse is it? Now I have to preorder it. Luckily its around 17:00 local time if im not mistaken.
post #693 of 4068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastapipo View Post


Thanks for not giving me a choice lads.
€25 euro isnt really an excuse is it? Now I have to preorder it. Luckily its around 17:00 local time if im not mistaken.

Aren't you in the Netherlands?

post #694 of 4068

The VSD3 has more bass than VSD3S right?

There`s any other difference?

I`m thinking to try to buy the VSD3 since there`re so few VSD3S on LMUE

post #695 of 4068
Quote:
Originally Posted by altrunox View Post
 

i hope that i would be able to get the VSD3S on LMUE, or at least the VSD3.

 

The problem is that if i try to get the VSD3S i might lose both, 10 is so few :mad:

i`ll need to be really fast...

My philosophy is "get the one you want" - if it is the "S" model - go for it - if you miss out, it isn't like they aren't going to make more.... you just have to wait... and considering the delays so far - what is a couple more weeks?   ....IMO

post #696 of 4068
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

Aren't you in the Netherlands?

Yes I am.
I used this site for conversion: www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_SG.aspx
post #697 of 4068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastapipo View Post


Yes I am.
I used this site for conversion: www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_SG.aspx

Well, you got something wrong - it's 5 in the morning, so you can either use your alarm clock or just watch football all night.:D  

post #698 of 4068
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

Well, you got something wrong - it's 5 in the morning, so you can either use your alarm clock or just watch football all night.biggrin.gif   


Oh you're right, thanks! Haha, I'll just watch last nights match on repeat wink.gif
post #699 of 4068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastapipo View Post


Oh you're right, thanks! Haha, I'll just watch last nights match on repeat wink.gif

Yeah, it was a great match but there still should be good stuff tonight. England - Italy should be interesting and I reckon about the time Ivory Coast - Japan (yeah, not something I would watch) ends the pre-orders should be up.

post #700 of 4068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivabign View Post
 

My philosophy is "get the one you want" - if it is the "S" model - go for it - if you miss out, it isn't like they aren't going to make more.... you just have to wait... and considering the delays so far - what is a couple more weeks?   ....IMO

Yeah maybe you`re right.

But there`nt lots of things about the difference of this versions and since my only IEM is an SHE3590...

 

Anyway i`ll be 00:00 here in Brazil, i`ll try to get any of them :L3000:

The problem is that the shipping to Brazil will take probably more than one moth :angry_face:

post #701 of 4068
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

Yeah, it was a great match but there still should be good stuff tonight. England - Italy should be interesting and I reckon about the time Ivory Coast - Japan (yeah, not something I would watch) ends the pre-orders should be up.

Nice to hear you're a football fan! Me too, but 5am is too much. I'll just have to use taobao I reckon.
post #702 of 4068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastapipo View Post


Nice to hear you're a football fan! Me too, but 5am is too much. I'll just have to use taobao I reckon.

But you're just like 75 (I've been drinking) 135 minutes away from the pre-order :rolleyes: You could have also just set an alarm and wake up for 2 minutes to order and go back to bed. :D 


Edited by kova4a - 6/14/14 at 5:48pm
post #703 of 4068
Kind of worry that won't be enough for all of us and there are many waiting as well outside head-fi. The website might go down
post #704 of 4068

One hour now, i hope that i get one and the site will probably go down...

At least Japan x Ivory Coast game is nice.

post #705 of 4068
Quote:
Originally Posted by squallkiercosa View Post

Kind of worry that won't be enough for all of us and there are many waiting as well outside head-fi. The website might go down

Nah, relax. The first vsd3s pre-order there was also 50 units and not only the internet didn't break :tongue_smile: but also it took like 30 minutes for all of them to be sold. Also, I'm sure that a lot of people are waiting for the colored transparent versions even though they'll be paying 20 bucks more, so you shouldn't worry this much.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)