Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) - Page 21

post #301 of 2611
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

Well, that's what I was talking about. I was going to wait for the VSD9 and then seeing how things are going and the ever so shrinking number of production units I went with something else - I didn't come here to sigh and complain. Now, I still might go for the new vsonics when they come out but we'll see - I'm kinda waiting to see what new Noble products will be announced tomorrow :p.

^ Wait didn't noble just dropped a new lineup a hour ago. :eek:

 

No wait that's just another Shame/samesung. :p

post #302 of 2611
I think the point is they've announced a release date and not delivered on that date, but also they haven't told us anything about when we will see them.
post #303 of 2611
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

I honestly don't get why everyone is sighing and acting like it's such a big deal. It's not like they took your money and didn't deliver afterwards. Production delays happen all the time even with multi-million dollar companies let alone a small Chinese one.

I see stuff like this every day - electronics, movies, video games, music albums, concerts etc. all stuff that was announced and had an ETA and was delayed after. Now, I also get annoyed sometimes, especially when they already took my money but can't deliver at the advertised time like with kickstarter, pledgemusic and such campaigns when often there are several months of delay but Vsonic as usual just rushed with the ETA - they didn't take money from us for pre-orders or anything, so everyone is free to do whatever they want - be fans and wait or just go with something else - there's no need for complaints and accusations coz they won't speed up the release of the new vsonics.


There's no need for most thread and forum either, it won't change anything. Wow really with that argument?

post #304 of 2611
Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
 


There's no need for most thread and forum either, it won't change anything. Wow really with that argument?

Well, people can share their expectations, impressions and stuff, so there is some use for certain threads and forums. But of course there is no need for most of them aside from people venting.

post #305 of 2611
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

Well, people can share their expectations, impressions and stuff, so there is some use for certain threads and forums. But of course there is no need for most of them aside from people venting.

I honestly don't get why are you sighing and acting like it's such a big deal. It's not like they kill your dog or burn Vsonic's office. Complains happen all the time even in real world let alone on an admittedly "hard core" hobby forum like this.

 

I see stuff like this every day - people on bus stop, movie theater, video game store, music store, concerts etc. they have, can and are allowed to complain for various reason. Now, I also get annoyed sometimes, especially when they already got what they want but people as usual just want to know the situation - they didn't take money from Vsonic or harm them in any way, so you are free to do whatever they want - be a fanboy for the company and defend them from even a question on delay or just let them be - there's no need for complaints and accusations coz they won't stop even if you say so.

post #306 of 2611
Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
 

I honestly don't get why are you sighing and acting like it's such a big deal. It's not like they kill your dog or burn Vsonic's office. Complains happen all the time even in real world let alone on an admittedly "hard core" hobby forum like this.

 

I see stuff like this every day - people on bus stop, movie theater, video game store, music store, concerts etc. they have, can and are allowed to complain for various reason. Now, I also get annoyed sometimes, especially when they already got what they want but people as usual just want to know the situation - they didn't take money from Vsonic or harm them in any way, so you are free to do whatever they want - be a fanboy for the company and defend them from even a question on delay or just let them be - there's no need for complaints and accusations coz they won't stop even if you say so.

LOL Well played :D

post #307 of 2611

;)

 

I mean complain can actually do good things (i.e. see Xbox One DRM debacle), it may :

1. Make reps from the company clarify what's going on to community

2. Stop them from making (too) early announcement again or ETA when the product obviously not going to meet the deadline

3. Make someone who know about any news and/or forgot about this thread aware and provide them

 

So as long as it's reasonable and not breaking any rules I don't see any reason to condemn anyone who do.

post #308 of 2611
I think the first 2 aren't going to happen here.
post #309 of 2611

They should do what FiiO is doing, communicating with the community, it makes things easier for both sides I reckon.

post #310 of 2611
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamcok View Post

They should do what FiiO is doing, communiating with the community, it makes things easatleast ier for both sides I reckon.

I think they must hire a guy just like our james did,yeah its joe bloggs. Or atleast the CEO can create a member of trade account , respond to queries,clarify,post product updates etc on his own using translator,atleast 2-3days cycle. James is excellent on this and is an best example tho sometimes they respond very slow and sonetimes relay same updates after a headfier posted already BUT they are in touch with us thats the point. Vsonic is far behind and lets hope they start updating their website first,atleast,and come here then.......
post #311 of 2611

^ so true.

 their website is not updated for years.


Edited by sbose - 3/21/14 at 8:41pm
post #312 of 2611
Am I the only one who gets the sense that VSonic doesn't actually give a hoot? They don't strike me as a company that really takes feedback or has interest in the community, especially not internationally. They feel no need to maintain a professional image with their aged website, incorrectly labeled products, noisy CEO and hyped release dates that fly by. I'm not here to criticize, exactly, I'm just surprised that people expect anything other than what VSonic is giving. They're like the anti-Fiio of companies, but I don't believe they've ever presented themselves to be otherwise.
post #313 of 2611
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatefulsandwich View Post

Am I the only one who gets the sense that VSonic doesn't actually give a hoot? They don't strike me as a company that really takes feedback or has interest in the community, especially not internationally. They feel no need to maintain a professional image with their aged website, incorrectly labeled products, noisy CEO and hyped release dates that fly by. I'm not here to criticize, exactly, I'm just surprised that people expect anything other than what VSonic is giving. They're like the anti-Fiio of companies, but I don't believe they've ever presented themselves to be otherwise.


^ And that's EXACTLY why i love those mofos!!! They win all the troll. LMAO :deadhorse:

post #314 of 2611
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


^ And that's EXACTLY why i love those mofos!!! They win all the troll. LMAO :deadhorse:

 

Absolute winners. Considering all the crying babies in this thread about how horrible they are will still get ATLEAST a pair of something. (myself included)

post #315 of 2611
Not I, sir Trollykins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post

Absolute winners. Considering all the crying babies in this thread about how horrible they are will still get ATLEAST a pair of something. (myself included)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)