or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) - Page 98

post #1456 of 4929
I think too many people in this thread have over exaggerated expectations of the vsd3/vsd3s, and will ultimately be disappointed when they hear them.
post #1457 of 4929
They sound different from both of my sources 😃... Warm and bassy from dx90 and clear transparent from my zx1😃
post #1458 of 4929

Damn, am I the only one who went into this thinking "if this is better than the VSD1 I'll be happy with it?" I mean, I was thinking maybe it could take blows from 100 dollar IEMs, or maybe have a similar signature to some of the mid to high stuff, but damn. Hype is over. 

post #1459 of 4929

So vsd3s isn't as good as shure se215 like the ceo said it was

post #1460 of 4929
To my ears they are better then the dunu dn2000 and also more comfortable 😃
post #1461 of 4929
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi-fi amateur View Post

I think too many people in this thread have over exaggerated expectations of the vsd3/vsd3s, and will ultimately be disappointed when they hear them.

 

damn...im not done buying IEms forever with the vsd3s? oh well. 

post #1462 of 4929
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

To my ears they are better then the dunu dn2000 and also more comfortable 😃

Yeah Mochill, restore our confidence in the VSD3S!
post #1463 of 4929
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapX629 View Post

Damn, am I the only one who went into this thinking "if this is better than the VSD1 I'll be happy with it?" I mean, I was thinking maybe it could take blows from 100 dollar IEMs, or maybe have a similar signature to some of the mid to high stuff, but damn. Hype is over. 

The problem for me is that there are some really good $50-$70 iems out there now. Really good. And even though the vsd3's are slightly less expensive, for me, the consensus will have to be that they are at least on par with them to be worth a purchase.
post #1464 of 4929
Way better then the asking price Wayne 😁..... Mucccccccch betta😋
post #1465 of 4929
Let's not knock them till we try them or hear more comparisons.

The gr07 BE has a "treble spike" and it's still an epic iem.

I ordered a pair. Let's let everyone draw conclusions based on side by hearing it, or through side by side comparisons like peter123 did with the havi.
Edited by Hisoundfi - 6/28/14 at 8:13pm
post #1466 of 4929
The hk2 has a frequency response of the akg3003 only for $20 and under😊
post #1467 of 4929
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

The hk2 has a frequency response of the akg3003 only for $20 and under😊
of all the iems I have coming in, this is the one I'm anticipating the most.
post #1468 of 4929
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

The hk2 has a frequency response of the akg3003 only for $20 and under😊

I really dont believe in mfr freq response especially chinese unless its an established/reputed firm......... Rather hear it to believe it.
post #1469 of 4929
Thats my personal take......

who would be able to hear 20khz region?maybe teens...and when we get older and older it limits the upper to 17,16khz and decline further. So its immaterial to me,if a mfr says a FR of 15hz-32khz......
post #1470 of 4929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

of all the iems I have coming in, this is the one I'm anticipating the most.

Huh! Now on radar. Looking forward to your impressions!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)