or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) - Page 96

post #1426 of 4929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samehada View Post
 

Whats the point of a removeable cable at this pricepoint tho ? Yes you can get some cheap 15$ microphonic cables from china but for 40$ ... I rather buy a second pair, maybe with a different tuning, and just use the cable that comes with the new phones.

Well, technically in China you can get the upgraded silver plated cable for 32 bucks and if you're a return customer for $16. I don't know if LMUE or any of the ebay sellers will offer them or if they do wheter they will offer similar prices but as usual Vsonic caters mainly to their local market and 16 bucks for a cable replacement and supposedly for a better cable is not such a bad deal.

post #1427 of 4929

Hey how do you guys burn in your IEMS? Do you need to listen at a lower volume?

post #1428 of 4929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samehada View Post

Looks like the Vsonic CEO was a little overeager with his soundprofile claims his new phones were supposed to reach.

Smailbz already said they were no W4Rs so that should have been the first red flag. Perhaps the overall goal was to match the sig, or use it as a base refernce, not so much deliver on the technical front.
post #1429 of 4929
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post


before that the thread was going the tenore/mh1/havi b3 way

yeah and still more impressions/comparisons to flood-in next and the following week.......more models to come by against this baby and its just the begining. Surely its under radar by many here(not to mention favorite reviewers,as the list piles up wink.gif ) still FR to come blah blah.........

And we can witness lot of FS iems(budget) in the july,so grabbers get ready for the deal,here.ebay and craigslist spaces!
Edited by Shawn71 - 6/28/14 at 9:11am
post #1430 of 4929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samehada View Post
 

Looks like the Vsonic CEO was a little overeager with his soundprofile claims his new phones were supposed to reach.

Nah, He included the VSD5 when he said his latest comments on his new models so yet to see how good those are and he specifically stated vs. Chinese brands up to $80 US. Seems like the 3/3S are going to be on the good $50-$60 Chinese models level and the VSD5 should be better and be able to match the claims. These particular claims with the previously mentioned qualifiers put in were more realistic/tempered.

 

I always maintained the earlier comments where just misunderstanding/bad translation about them being tuned a certain way and people ran with sound as good as instead sounding like. Never thought they were going to sound as good as an EX1000 just be tuned like them.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samehada View Post
 

Whats the point of a removeable cable at this pricepoint tho ? Yes you can get some cheap 15$ microphonic cables from china but for 40$ ... I rather buy a second pair, maybe with a different tuning, and just use the cable that comes with the new phones.

It is a selling point. A Shure/Westone feature in a cheap phone. Makes you feel like your getting something even if it might not be so advantageous. Might be more worthwhile to some when the pricier VSD7 come out. No real harm in having the whole line have it even the 3 and 3S. MMCX might not have been the best choice as a connector but then again, they are going with what sells/is popular more than what may be least problematic. 

post #1431 of 4929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post


yeah and still more impressions/comparisons to flood-in next and the following week.......more models to come by against this baby and its just the begining. Surely its under radar by many here(not to mention favorite reviewers,as the list piles up wink.gif ) still FR to come blah blah.........

And we can witness lot of FS iems(budget) in the july,so grabbers get ready for the deal,here.ebay and craigslist spaces!


i am up for vsd5 and 7.........or maybe gr07 successor whatever it might be called

post #1432 of 4929
The vsd3 topples the tenores/kc06/b3 and im50. Read about it in tomorrow's addition of "giant killers"!

If I do end up reading that, I'm SO in!
post #1433 of 4929
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

The vsd3 topples the tenores/kc06/b3 and im50. Read about it in tomorrow's addition of "giant killers"!

If I do end up reading that, I'm SO in!


lol,,,let the hype train start.

post #1434 of 4929
Rough count......So far 150 buyers from lmue? 50 for vsd3S(dispatched) and 100 for vsd3,pending dispatch(07/03?)........
And some ~20 from penonaudio? Not include mainland china.

Above count is Not even a quarter of a thou,so how the impact will be on the future sales(both china and intl) if its just above the level of vsd1 line-up? -AS OF NOW-
post #1435 of 4929

ok sorry for offtopic post but any idea about what these are??

 

look preety good(physically) with detachable cables

http://www.mp4nation.net/corecool-v2-dual-driver-in-ear-earphone-w-detachable-cable-in-line-microphone


Edited by sardar17 - 6/28/14 at 9:46am
post #1436 of 4929
And what would be the confident level (intl) against vsonic's upcoming models,vsd5, for now.........
post #1437 of 4929
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post

ok sorry for offtopic post but any idea about what these are??
look preety good(physically) with detachable cables
http://www.mp4nation.net/corecool-v2-dual-driver-in-ear-earphone-w-detachable-cable-in-line-microphone

All we can say is shell is metallic and very well built with nice 2.5mm dc removable jack.......wink.gif i
post #1438 of 4929
All those were toooooooo early to guess?but just my thoughts.
post #1439 of 4929

Anyone know how the ATH M50 and bose ie2 compare to VSD3S?

post #1440 of 4929

Wow, just saw where there is already a "like new" VSD3S up for sale in the classifieds.  Wonder if this is going to be a trend we see in the future???

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)