or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) - Page 78

post #1156 of 4937
I have a hard time believing people have been following this thead and waiting 9 months for a pair of IEM's.

Do they have a firm date for release?

Someone recommended these to me over models from ety and shure at this pricepoint, but you have to be concerned about a company which is 09 months overdue with a product release.
post #1157 of 4937
It's been released...
post #1158 of 4937
So why can't people buy them?

edit: something has to be seriously wrong for a company to miss it's release date by 9 months, and to only have a batch of 20 ready at that.

If a company can mislead so many people about when a product is available, there is obviously a huge problem with transparency, and by way of inference, honesty and integrity as well.
Edited by music101 - 6/24/14 at 10:27pm
post #1159 of 4937

They can. Problem is, they're pretty much only available in Asia right now. You'll have to order them from China, or SE Asia to get them. Until LMUE and other places start getting regular stock, that's the only option right now.

post #1160 of 4937
Quote:
Originally Posted by music101 View Post

I have a hard time believing people have been following this thead and waiting 9 months for a pair of IEM's.

Do they have a firm date for release?

Someone recommended these to me over models from ety and shure at this pricepoint, but you have to be concerned about a company which is 09 months overdue with a product release.

check out the beginning posts of this thread and you'll know a lot of people have been following VSD3S release for over half a year

post #1161 of 4937
Quote:
Originally Posted by music101 View Post

So why can't people buy them?

edit: something has to be seriously wrong for a company to miss it's release date by 9 months, and to only have a batch of 20 ready at that.

If a company can mislead so many people about when a product is available, there is obviously a huge problem with transparency, and by way of inference, honesty and integrity as well.

Um, you do realize they released 20 to one vendor in a foreign market, right? It's not like they only produce batches of 20. They're also sending them to others vendors - most likely most stay in China at first and a few trickle out to the outside world.
Edited by nmatheis - 6/24/14 at 10:35pm
post #1162 of 4937
I see. I didn't realize this was an Asian specific release. I assumed it was a product that was released for north america as well.
post #1163 of 4937
Quote:
Originally Posted by music101 View Post

I see. I didn't realize this was an Asian specific release. I assumed it was a product that was released for north america as well.

Nope, we're mostly buying from Lend Me Ur Ears - a vendor from Singapore - or ebay vendors who're not authorized resellers and are marking them up quite a bit over MSRP.
post #1164 of 4937
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy156 View Post

check out the beginning posts of this thread and you'll know a lot of people have been following VSD3S release for over half a year

Following Almost a year, And half a year hard waited against launch schedule of 01/2014.......
post #1165 of 4937

Better late than never ;).....just as long as it sounds good :)

post #1166 of 4937

So, do the VSD3S sounds as they claim to be (referring to W4R/SE535)?

post #1167 of 4937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post


Is it because 3S a dynamic and 600 a BA,that you conclude 3S bass is better? Or you had(and your memory serves well)/have now and you A/B 'ed?

I've got the ue600 as well. Haven't A/B'ed but the ue600 is the only IEM that I use a bass boost on and there's no need for that on the VSD3S.

post #1168 of 4937

VSD3S reported to be in LA. So giddy right about now

post #1169 of 4937
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post

I've got the ue600 as well. Haven't A/B'ed but the ue600 is the only IEM that I use a bass boost on and there's no need for that on the VSD3S.

K....so this can also be added in the list ong with B3 etc....
post #1170 of 4937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post


K....so this can also be added in the list ong with B3 etc....

Yes in my opinon it can. I rate the ue600 higher that both the Tenores and the KC06's.

 

Edit: Im A/Bing the B3's and the VSD3S right now. Will post it when I'm done.


Edited by peter123 - 6/25/14 at 3:34am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)