I just broke my UE Fi 5 PRo and I need a new pair of earphones, price tag max 250 usd.
- I listen to pretty much all genre, majority is pop, prog and alternative rock, electronic, instrumental and even some rap.
- 90% they will be used in gym and for running.
- They should be comfortable to wear but I am not planning to wear them for extended periods of time (like max 2 hrs in a row).
- They will be amped by old Ipod classic so they shouldnt be very demanding on power source
- I prefer more colored sound then pure neutral sound and I enjoy the bass, but doesnt have to be "overkill".
- I am not very picky about isolation but it would be certainly a plus
So far I have one favorite and thats Sennheiser IE 80, I can get them new for 235 USD, is this good buy or can I get something better for that money? What would you guys recommend?
Thank you in advance