My birthday is coming up in like a week, and I was thinking of asking for some nice IEM's or headphones (I don't care which) since I won't be having a party or anything. I guess I'll list my preferences first and go from there.
- I listen to mainly old school and underground hip-hop, some RnB (Like Frank Ocean), and rock here and there (Arctic Monkeys for example).
- Either balanced, yet clear sound signatures; or slight bass-oriented sound signatures would be ideal.
- Looking to spend around $150, but anything relatively close to that should be fine
- IEM's or headphones
- Durability would be a must because I plan on having these for a while
- Willing to amp if necessary, as long as the budget isn't stretched too far, and preferably if it is small
- My music collection is composed of a decent amount of ALAC and 320kbp mp3s, and then some lower quality songs here and there. So it might be better if the IEM's/headphones aren't too demanding on lossless files to sound good just in case.
- My devices are a Galaxy S3(I can only listen to 320kbps because I'm using Google Play Music right now, but I can get lossless files if need be) and an iMac, although I do have other computers, these are the things I mainly use
- I currently have MEElectronics M21's.
So far I have looked at the obvious M50's, but not too much else yet. Thanks for the help!
Edited by steven-026 - 6/19/13 at 5:51pm