Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Mission : Defeat Zardak
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mission : Defeat Zardak - Page 6  

post #76 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Someone's insecure over their custom title. 

 

Of course you've got their back - the dirty cardboard is all too willing to stab it when the time comes.

 

VIOLENT!!! DEFAMED!!! BLOCKED!!!

^

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

I always like to see sfwalcer post in a thread, particularly one that's taking itself too seriously. A little trolling is just what super uptight threads need now and again. Us overanalyzers were trolling in our own way, too. Not sure what Twinkletoes is doing, though. He could be trolling, or he could have just discovered the caps lock key and/or programmed some macro that produces three exclamation points at a time.

Why thank you for your complements. We all know that Twinkie is just a lil' Twi-Hard, so excuse his sophomoric attempts at humor. You know some people just don't have it in them, hence that's why your Try-Hard, i mean Twi-Hard label is so fitting. Don't mind me, i am as harmless as the Z-Man. Carry on folks.

 

.... the ultimate mind frack: i am the Z-MAN. hoho wink.gif...rolleyes.gif......eek.gif.....................cool.gif

post #77 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
the ultimate mind frack: i am the Z-MAN. hoho wink.gif...rolleyes.gif......eek.gif.....................cool.gif

Does your meager knowledge of the alphabet even extend up to the letter Z?

 Kooky guys. I don't know where you find them.

 

Better a team Jacob fan than a soggy K.O. fan.

 

And that's a fact.

post #78 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Does your meager knowledge of the alphabet even extend up to the letter Z?

 Kooky guys. I don't know where you find them.

 

Better a team Jacob fan than a soggy K.O. fan.

 

And that's a fact.


^ Oh how nice, not only are you a Twi-Hard, you are a stalker as well. How you managed to find that sexy pic of me. You like dem muskals huh??? Damn skippy, soggy you say pisssh. Check these guns, it can snap that stale Twinkie into dust with a mere flex of these bad bois.

 

 

... Wat! Wat! WAT!!!

 

STALE!!! TWINKIE!!! VAPORIZED!!!

post #79 of 117

You said you were mexican, you liar. 

And to avoid further derailment of the thread (what was it about, something something M50 something something dog food, that's all I recall), I'll leave the topic closed with one more picture to say it all.

 

 

There might be one of you, but there's a billion of us. And we grow by the hour. Guess you'll have to spend less time coming out with awful rap, and more time breaking pastries. Fits your style. Not exactly much else you can do with your life.

 

EATEN!!! EVICTED!!! DERELICTED!!!

post #80 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

And we grow by the hour.

 

So do the people who consume lots of Twinkies. And the people who take ExtenZe.

post #81 of 117

Like cardboard aka K.O. aka master troll aka The Artist Formerly Known as Prince, and his so called "muskals". And like a certain person's ever-evolving catalogue of headphones. Just a lot of abnormal growth...

post #82 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

You said you were mexican, you liar. 

And to avoid further derailment of the thread (what was it about, something something M50 something something dog food, that's all I recall), I'll leave the topic closed with one more picture to say it all.

 

 

There might be one of you, but there's a billion of us. And we grow by the hour. Guess you'll have to spend less time coming out with awful rap, and more time breaking pastries. Fits your style. Not exactly much else you can do with your life.

 

EATEN!!! EVICTED!!! DERELICTED!!!

Ehhh, nuff said. ....  ... .

 

But i guess after you have been tossed around and stepped on long enough even the lowest of the low gets resurrected.

 

... dead TwinQY, i mean Twi-Hard walking. What people in their right minds would want to bring this nasty stale abomination back from the grave is beyond me. Oh wait.... ahhhhh those fatty creamy fillings has eroded the minds of all the people that has ever consumed them over time, hence they have been zombified by their Twinkie consumption. Lordy lord this thing is the work of the devil!!! Kill IT!!! KILL IT WITH FYRE!!! very_evil_smiley.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

 

So do the people who consume lots of Twinkies. And the people who take ExtenZe.

^ You shouldn't EVER take what the walking dead has to say seriously. There is simply zero logic or rationale PERIOD. I am surprised it can talk tbh, we might have one of those special breed living dead amongst us. QUICK BURN IT WITH FYRE BEFORE IT CAN REPLICATE!!! *************** Unplugs assembly line *********** tongue.gif

post #83 of 117

That might have been one of the most try-hard moment's I've ever seen from you. 

 

Back on topic - we love the Z-man. All hail Z-man. "Defeat" is just a fancy term from a Byzantinium dialect used to pronounce one's awesomeness.

post #84 of 117

As amusing as all this is, I'm afraid we might be losing sight of our goal a little here, which was to guess which < $100 headphone the Z-man is talking about, and thus defeat zardak. We seem to be defeating ourselves instead.

 

Remember: when we defeat ourselves, ZARDAK WINS!!!

 

EDIT: Ninja'd by Twi-hard. And he brought the Byzantines into it, no less. +1000 awesome points right there. smile.gif


Edited by Argyris - 9/2/13 at 2:55am
post #85 of 117
Quote:
ZARDAK WINS!!!

When the z-man wins, he's gone. And we win. So let's just let him win. Winning's great. There's even a loveable cartoon figure based around winning. 

post #86 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

When the z-man sells his M50, he's gone. And we win. So let's just let him sell his M50. Selling's great. There's even a famous play based around a guy who sold stuff, and it had the happiest ending ever. 

 

FTFY.

post #87 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

That might have been one of the most try-hard moment's I've ever seen from you. 

 

Back on topic - we love the Z-man. All hail Z-man. "Defeat" is just a fancy term from a Byzantinium dialect used to pronounce one's awesomeness.


^ Hey hey touche, touche. beerchug.gif

 

Alright back on topic, which is.... wait..

 

post #88 of 117

You heard it here first folks. Willy Loman is the Z-man. All bets are off. 

 

Quote:

And he brought the Byzantines into it, no less. +1000 awesome points right there. smile.gif

I'll use those points to redeem a M50. Heard those were nifty. Seems like someone's selling a pair around the forums as well, which makes it all the more easier.

post #89 of 117

A certain Blackbird is probably circling round this thread right now...... tongue.gif

post #90 of 117
This was probably one of the stupidest derailments I've ever seen, it makes me wanna just leave you guys to your own destruction or until sfwalcer decides to make a thread where he just sucks up to his ugly ass ego and when armygis and twinqy use the remains of this thread to overanalyze the personal life of a guy whose name is used in the name of the thread, had no part in it until I came to tell him, and is treated like a total oddity
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Mission : Defeat Zardak