Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [Review] InEar Stage Diver 3 - An experience
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Review] InEar Stage Diver 3 - An experience - Page 51

post #751 of 765

LOL. You pay for quality. There is the B stock from Thomann's but that is still about 800sgd considering the outrageous shipping charges.

post #752 of 765
O.o
I'll pay less if I buy from connectIT.
Oh well good things come to those who wait, so I'll painfully wait till December and maybe I can use my Christmas money to get me some good cables for it...
I already have a plussound SPC cable on the way. Do I even need another cable for the SD3? Haha
post #753 of 765

 it is amazing    :deadhorse:

* from cx200 to sd3  woooowww  ^_^
 

 

* dipnot:   cx200 lerden   sd3 lere geldik vay anasını beeee



Edited by heyysanadiyom - 5/22/14 at 5:48am
post #754 of 765
Will they pair with a ak120 and alo Rx mk3+ because I want to be able to drive my he500 also. The impedance is higher on these then the 500 also.
post #755 of 765

I have question  :p

 

How can I understand my sd3 warranty ? I am not first owner  

 

İs it possible ?

 

111710-01

post #756 of 765

Where did you find this number ? If you have the invoice of a store contact them in case of problem, you can also use the serial number on the IEM to directly contact InEar to know more about your warranty.

post #757 of 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migou67 View Post
 

Where did you find this number ? If you have the invoice of a store contact them in case of problem, you can also use the serial number on the IEM to directly contact InEar to know more about your warranty.

I found on my sd3 :D

post #758 of 765

help me :blink: what should I do ? I send my sd3 serial number inear but they did not return actually they did but they did not say about warranty ....:angry_face: 


Edited by heyysanadiyom - 6/20/14 at 12:18pm
post #759 of 765

Is your IEM defect ? Why you worry now about your warranty ? You have to care about that before buying anything.

post #760 of 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migou67 View Post
 

Is your IEM defect ? Why you worry now about your warranty ? You have to care about that before buying anything.

Yes you're right  , my iem does work wery well but I want to know my sd3 warranty :mad: ...

post #761 of 765

Sorry to hear that, what is the problem with your SD3? If the sound is degraded, maybe si only the filters that have to be changed?

 

Anyway if there are deffect you have to contact your vendor.


Edited by Migou67 - 6/21/14 at 10:07am
post #762 of 765

my other question

Which comply foam tips Can I use my sd3

100 , 200 , 300 , 400 , 500

which one ?

post #763 of 765

I don't use comply foam tips, can't help you for that, for me they reduce the bass and alter to much the signature of the IEM, but I think is depending on you ear canal.

For the SD3 I use the Ortofon tips that you can bought on ebay.

post #764 of 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migou67 View Post
 

I don't use comply foam tips, can't help you for that, for me they reduce the bass and alter to much the signature of the IEM, but I think is depending on you ear canal.

For the SD3 I use the Ortofon tips that you can bought on ebay.

Can you give a link which is affordable ,  appropriate  for sd3 and original ortofon tips :D

post #765 of 765

Not sure they are original,  but here is the link.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [Review] InEar Stage Diver 3 - An experience