Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [Review] InEar Stage Diver 3 - An experience
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Review] InEar Stage Diver 3 - An experience - Page 3

post #31 of 767
Great review, not too techy, good similes.
post #32 of 767

EKE !!!! compare this and the ASG-2 or if i could get a comparisn which is better ? cuz i have an ASG-2 on order but i can cancel and get a refund ! which is better sound quailty wise ? 

post #33 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukeshock View Post

EKE !!!! compare this and the ASG-2 or if i could get a comparisn which is better ? cuz i have an ASG-2 on order but i can cancel and get a refund ! which is better sound quailty wise ? 

No one on my side of the world has it yet.

Either way, I don't think the sd3 can offer what the asg-2's dynamic driver can (from experience). Still, I'm talking out my butt.
post #34 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

No one on my side of the world has it yet.

Either way, I don't think the sd3 can offer what the asg-2's dynamic driver can (from experience). Still, I'm talking out my butt.

You certainly speak truth eke. I wonder if someone might send you a review sample 😈
post #35 of 767

I have both SD3 and ASG2 on order, will try to compare when they arrive.

Actually really looking forward to both.

post #36 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsan View Post

I have both SD3 and ASG2 on order, will try to compare when they arrive.
Actually really looking forward to both.

Thank you!
post #37 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsan View Post

I have both SD3 and ASG2 on order, will try to compare when they arrive.
Actually really looking forward to both.

Sweet. Any ETA for the SD3?
post #38 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsan View Post

I have both SD3 and ASG2 on order, will try to compare when they arrive.

Actually really looking forward to both.

Looking forward to your impressions.

post #39 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsan View Post

I have both SD3 and ASG2 on order, will try to compare when they arrive.
Actually really looking forward to both.

Ooh! Subscribed.
post #40 of 767

Oh oh! Unsusbscribing LOL! (and Oof Oink, that has nothing to do with you - I'm just scared of this thread!)


Edited by waynes world - 6/21/13 at 7:21pm
post #41 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsan View Post

I have both SD3 and ASG2 on order, will try to compare when they arrive.

Actually really looking forward to both.

AWESOME looking forward to the review ~!

post #42 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Oh oh! Unsusbscribing LOL! (and Oof Oink, that has nothing to do with you - I'm just scared of this thread!)

No worries. I'll just PM you his impressions. Hehehe
post #43 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Oh oh! Unsusbscribing LOL! (and Oof Oink, that has nothing to do with you - I'm just scared of this thread!)

Yes Wayne! Run now wile u still can! Run my dear boy! Run and don't look back!
post #44 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Oh oh! Unsusbscribing LOL! (and Oof Oink, that has nothing to do with you - I'm just scared of this thread!)

Yes Wayne! Run now wile u still can! Run my dear boy! Run and don't look back!

gay.

we need more info and photos of the product not of the silly things like this.

post #45 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicday View Post

gay.
we need more info and photos of the product not of the silly things like this.
Oh, why so serious?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [Review] InEar Stage Diver 3 - An experience