Im sleep on my side. Currently I am looking at Shure se535, are these comfortable enough for sidesleepers? Dynamic driver headphones are too long, I can feel its putting pressure in my ear canal which is very uncomfortable. Balanced armature headphones are usually not as long and much flatter. Has anyone tried to sleep with Shure IEMs? Or is there any other better options? Thanks!!
- productPhonak Audéo PFE 232tagged by nightmancometh, 1/21/15
- productSE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Cleartagged by nightmancometh, 1/21/15
- productShure SE215tagged by nightmancometh, 1/21/15
Related Forum Threads
- Moving up from se215.. se425 vs se535 on iphone 4 Last post on 12/7/14 at 7:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me cure my represed bass adiction. IEM and bassboost needed. Anyone with newer sony walkman... Last post on 6/29/14 at 5:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE215 Special Edition Upgrade Last post on 4/29/14 at 2:47am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Suggestion needed: Headphones to block out music and female screams Last post on 6/17/13 at 2:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Hello, I am looking for an decent IEM for sleeping, Not willing on spending more than $700
Gear mentioned in this thread:
phonak PFE are by far the most comfortable headphones i've ever worn thus far.
You'll hear the phrase "disappear into my ears" often, but the description has never been more apt for me. And i own custom IEMs.
I also have the 535s and have used them, but prefer to use them when I can enjoy their quality.
I use a pair of URBANEARS iem I got at BESTBUY during Christmas. They are extremely comfortable sliding right into the ear with no abrasive pressure putting them in or out. Its like having soft tissue in your ears that totally blocks out all external sound. The sound quality is amazing with very clear treble and plenty of stomping bass. I use a Sansa Fuze with them whenever am out and about.
You can also get them at AMAZON-
I use a pair of URBANEARS iem I got at BESTBUY during Christmas. They are extremely comfortable sliding right into the ear with no abrasive pressure putting them in or out. Its like having soft tissue in your ears that totally blocks out all external sound. The sound quality is amazing with very clear treble and plenty of stomping bass.
amazing? they are better than stock headphones that come shipped with many smartphones (maybe excluding beats audio). In any case, almost any > $40 iem from vsonic or brainwavz leaves is in another league.
I have a pair of Shure SE535, but find them a bit large for sleeping. My favorite IEMs for sleeping are Westone UM1. They sound very good and balanced for the price, and they are tiny and lay flat within my ears.
Am just going by what my ears hear and to me they sound great. I have some ninety dollar Shure SE115-K iems I brought a year before getting these and I prefer the Urbanears with their much more full sound then I do the Shure with its no bass audio and discomfort. Am not a big iem person and use them mostly when am outside but I have noticed the excellent isolation of the Urbanears which has made me wonder what else is out there. Still I have to watch out for upgradititis and be happy with what is satisfying me. Thanks for the input axw. :D
- Hello, I am looking for an decent IEM for sleeping, Not willing on spending more than $700
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 3 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 4 minutes ago
- › WTB - XLR to RCA Cables 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)