Im sleep on my side. Currently I am looking at Shure se535, are these comfortable enough for sidesleepers? Dynamic driver headphones are too long, I can feel its putting pressure in my ear canal which is very uncomfortable. Balanced armature headphones are usually not as long and much flatter. Has anyone tried to sleep with Shure IEMs? Or is there any other better options? Thanks!!
- productPhonak Audéo PFE 232tagged by nightmancometh, 1/21/15
- productSE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Cleartagged by nightmancometh, 1/21/15
- productShure SE215tagged by nightmancometh, 1/21/15
Related Forum Threads
- Moving up from se215.. se425 vs se535 on iphone 4 Last post on 12/7/14 at 7:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me cure my represed bass adiction. IEM and bassboost needed. Anyone with newer sony walkman... Last post on 6/29/14 at 5:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE215 Special Edition Upgrade Last post on 4/29/14 at 2:47am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestion needed: Headphones to block out music and female screams Last post on 6/17/13 at 2:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphone recommendations Last post on 5/14/13 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
Hello, I am looking for an decent IEM for sleeping, Not willing on spending more than $700
Gear mentioned in this thread:
phonak PFE are by far the most comfortable headphones i've ever worn thus far.
You'll hear the phrase "disappear into my ears" often, but the description has never been more apt for me. And i own custom IEMs.
I also have the 535s and have used them, but prefer to use them when I can enjoy their quality.
I use a pair of URBANEARS iem I got at BESTBUY during Christmas. They are extremely comfortable sliding right into the ear with no abrasive pressure putting them in or out. Its like having soft tissue in your ears that totally blocks out all external sound. The sound quality is amazing with very clear treble and plenty of stomping bass. I use a Sansa Fuze with them whenever am out and about.
You can also get them at AMAZON-
I use a pair of URBANEARS iem I got at BESTBUY during Christmas. They are extremely comfortable sliding right into the ear with no abrasive pressure putting them in or out. Its like having soft tissue in your ears that totally blocks out all external sound. The sound quality is amazing with very clear treble and plenty of stomping bass.
amazing? they are better than stock headphones that come shipped with many smartphones (maybe excluding beats audio). In any case, almost any > $40 iem from vsonic or brainwavz leaves is in another league.
I have a pair of Shure SE535, but find them a bit large for sleeping. My favorite IEMs for sleeping are Westone UM1. They sound very good and balanced for the price, and they are tiny and lay flat within my ears.
Am just going by what my ears hear and to me they sound great. I have some ninety dollar Shure SE115-K iems I brought a year before getting these and I prefer the Urbanears with their much more full sound then I do the Shure with its no bass audio and discomfort. Am not a big iem person and use them mostly when am outside but I have noticed the excellent isolation of the Urbanears which has made me wonder what else is out there. Still I have to watch out for upgradititis and be happy with what is satisfying me. Thanks for the input axw. :D
- Hello, I am looking for an decent IEM for sleeping, Not willing on spending more than $700
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › I just bought a Sennheiser HD558, and I have some questions about... 12 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 2 minutes ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Mint Fostex TH600 + Fostex ST300 Stand 5 minutes ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 6 minutes ago
- › Centrance upcoming product for Iphone 5 above and Ipod Touch 5 : Hi... 7 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3