- 1,545 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Inside Sennheiser Factory,How the HD800 are made. Last post on 12/22/14 at 1:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audiophiles are bassheads in some degree? Last post on 12/22/14 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 12/10/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Factory Tour Last post on 12/4/14 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Where is the sweet spot for quality headphones? Last post on 12/2/14 at 9:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HD800 when not playing Classical, Jazz or Acoustic - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the hd800 for 8 months now, and i love this headphone also for techno, its soo tight, the effect is splendid. I listen to almost all kind of music and its always perfect and i'm quite hard to be satisfied in audio. So don't be afraid, the headphone is really good for everything. Just make sure to take a good amp, because i've seen big differences between different amps. I hope its clear, because english is not my first language hehe :P
For reference, i have the lyr amp with upgraded tube without a dac.
- HD800 when not playing Classical, Jazz or Acoustic
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 51 seconds ago
- › AKG k240 vs Sennheiser HD 558 vs Sennheiser Urbanite XL 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 2 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 2 minutes ago
- › P1 vs Caly M vs AK240? 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Beats By Dre 5 minutes ago
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by witygass
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)