- productFiiO X3 Portable Music Playertagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productHM-601 Music Playerstagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiriver SPINN 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Silver)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help choosing a media player that can power 63 Ohm headphones - $300 and less - At least 32 GB Last post on 2/7/14 at 6:55am in Portable Source Gear
- What Mp3 Is right for me? Last post on 1/22/14 at 9:24pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- reccomendation on new portable rig set up (dap emphasized) Last post on 10/29/13 at 7:47am in Portable Source Gear
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 7/3/14 at 3:33pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Haha, those delusions. I had them for years with the Teclast T59.
Good news :There will be 2 new products coming out from Xduoo maybe next month, desktop setup though.
Sad News is, they are not able to make X3 in time, they are encountering some problems :(
I saw the X1 a Jaben in Shanghai, and I think it looks great. Did not try it though.
When you talk about encountering problems, does that mean, they will not produce them at all or it will be late?
- xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The ultra portable review thread just now
- › Lazy Shoot Out: Shure SRH 440, Philips SHL 3200, SMS Street by 50... 8 seconds ago
- › WARNING: Fake IE8s! Comparison pictures included!! 14 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 24 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 42 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 55 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Hibino upgrade version coming July 18. . . 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)