Recent Images In This Thread
- productFiiO X3 Portable Music Playertagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productHM-601 Music Playerstagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiriver SPINN 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Silver)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help choosing a media player that can power 63 Ohm headphones - $300 and less - At least 32 GB Last post on 2/7/14 at 6:55am in Portable Source Gear
- What Mp3 Is right for me? Last post on 1/22/14 at 9:24pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- reccomendation on new portable rig set up (dap emphasized) Last post on 10/29/13 at 7:47am in Portable Source Gear
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 6/5/15 at 3:16pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Haha, those delusions. I had them for years with the Teclast T59.
Good news :There will be 2 new products coming out from Xduoo maybe next month, desktop setup though.
Sad News is, they are not able to make X3 in time, they are encountering some problems :(
I saw the X1 a Jaben in Shanghai, and I think it looks great. Did not try it though.
When you talk about encountering problems, does that mean, they will not produce them at all or it will be late?
- xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 6 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Trying to find some nice crisp/clear/crystal clear heahphones 2 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 3 minutes ago
- › Interest Check: AKG K7xx Massdrop First Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for affordable, DURABLE earphones 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 minutes ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3