- productFiiO X3 Portable Music Playertagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productHM-601 Music Playerstagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiriver SPINN 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Silver)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help choosing a media player that can power 63 Ohm headphones - $300 and less - At least 32 GB Last post on 2/7/14 at 6:55am in Portable Source Gear
- What Mp3 Is right for me? Last post on 1/22/14 at 9:24pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- reccomendation on new portable rig set up (dap emphasized) Last post on 10/29/13 at 7:47am in Portable Source Gear
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 7/3/14 at 3:33pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Haha, those delusions. I had them for years with the Teclast T59.
Good news :There will be 2 new products coming out from Xduoo maybe next month, desktop setup though.
Sad News is, they are not able to make X3 in time, they are encountering some problems :(
I saw the X1 a Jaben in Shanghai, and I think it looks great. Did not try it though.
When you talk about encountering problems, does that mean, they will not produce them at all or it will be late?
- xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ARTT ADEA-I DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 5 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 Impressions! PICS! EVERYTHING! 6 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 9 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)