Hey, you are welcome
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFiiO X3 Portable Music Playertagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productHM-601 Music Playerstagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiriver SPINN 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Silver)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help choosing a media player that can power 63 Ohm headphones - $300 and less - At least 32 GB Last post on 2/7/14 at 6:55am in Portable Source Gear
- What Mp3 Is right for me? Last post on 1/22/14 at 9:24pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- reccomendation on new portable rig set up (dap emphasized) Last post on 10/29/13 at 7:47am in Portable Source Gear
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 6/5/15 at 3:16pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It is always a good thing that fellow headfier noticed these item, I have talked to the boss lately and they said they are still fine tuning the interface for the X3.
They have a lot of experience in manufacturing headphone amplifier/dac combo box, and their latest release Xduoo TA-01 (Which is also a dac with built in head amp, vacuum tube) sems rather promising, their X1 (Screenless music player) is not bad and powerful. Although nothing spectacular.
In summary, a brand that well looking at.
This is what google translates:
I am quite sure that I will buy this. It is a feeling, just like the first time I saw the Teclast T51 :) or the feeling when I find a very nice pair of shoes... the fact that I could stream from many different devices is very refreshing.
BUT, just like the DAPs from xDuoo, who knows when they will be out.
- xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › $100 phones - what to buy? 13 seconds ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 15 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 57 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 2 minutes ago
- › Portable music player to replace iPod 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2