Hey, you are welcome
- productFiiO X3 Portable Music Playertagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productHM-601 Music Playerstagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiriver SPINN 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Silver)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help choosing a media player that can power 63 Ohm headphones - $300 and less - At least 32 GB Last post on 2/7/14 at 6:55am in Portable Source Gear
- What Mp3 Is right for me? Last post on 1/22/14 at 9:24pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- reccomendation on new portable rig set up (dap emphasized) Last post on 10/29/13 at 7:47am in Portable Source Gear
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 3/9/15 at 12:29pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It is always a good thing that fellow headfier noticed these item, I have talked to the boss lately and they said they are still fine tuning the interface for the X3.
They have a lot of experience in manufacturing headphone amplifier/dac combo box, and their latest release Xduoo TA-01 (Which is also a dac with built in head amp, vacuum tube) sems rather promising, their X1 (Screenless music player) is not bad and powerful. Although nothing spectacular.
In summary, a brand that well looking at.
This is what google translates:
I am quite sure that I will buy this. It is a feeling, just like the first time I saw the Teclast T51 :) or the feeling when I find a very nice pair of shoes... the fact that I could stream from many different devices is very refreshing.
BUT, just like the DAPs from xDuoo, who knows when they will be out.
- xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 6 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship Redux 15 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Best IEM tips? 2 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor SL (1793) with C-Media upgrade 3 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - George Mason Regional Library - SUNDAY.... 3 minutes ago
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2