Hey, you are welcome
- productFiiO X3 Portable Music Playertagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productHM-601 Music Playerstagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiriver SPINN 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Silver)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help choosing a media player that can power 63 Ohm headphones - $300 and less - At least 32 GB Last post on 2/7/14 at 6:55am in Portable Source Gear
- What Mp3 Is right for me? Last post on 1/22/14 at 9:24pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- reccomendation on new portable rig set up (dap emphasized) Last post on 10/29/13 at 7:47am in Portable Source Gear
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 2/19/14 at 6:31am in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP - Page 2post #16 of 427/2/13 at 2:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 427/2/13 at 5:54pmpost #18 of 427/2/13 at 6:39pmpost #19 of 427/3/13 at 9:07amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by mrinspire
It is always a good thing that fellow headfier noticed these item, I have talked to the boss lately and they said they are still fine tuning the interface for the X3.
They have a lot of experience in manufacturing headphone amplifier/dac combo box, and their latest release Xduoo TA-01 (Which is also a dac with built in head amp, vacuum tube) sems rather promising, their X1 (Screenless music player) is not bad and powerful. Although nothing spectacular.
In summary, a brand that well looking at.
+1post #20 of 427/5/13 at 2:35amIf the device can perform as an USB DAC or has coaxial/optical inputs (like the ridiculously-priced AK100/120 devices), that will be a real killer. Of course, it must sound good, something which xDuoo has proven itself in previous products.post #21 of 427/5/13 at 4:49ampost #22 of 427/9/13 at 9:11ampost #23 of 427/9/13 at 9:45ampost #24 of 427/24/13 at 11:37ampost #25 of 427/24/13 at 11:47ampost #26 of 427/24/13 at 12:04pmpost #27 of 427/24/13 at 12:13pm
This is what google translates:Quote:Originally Posted by GoogleThe world's first portable WIFI amp, support for mobile phone / computer via wireless router wireless connection with this machine, play audio files; also available with native support for mobile ad hoc wireless connection, play audio files. DAC part with two Wolfson WM8740, power amplifier part is OP + BUF framework. batteries are using the Samsung phone with 3000mAh large capacity battery, and can replace them.post #28 of 427/24/13 at 12:17pmpost #29 of 427/24/13 at 12:25pm
I am quite sure that I will buy this. It is a feeling, just like the first time I saw the Teclast T51 :) or the feeling when I find a very nice pair of shoes... the fact that I could stream from many different devices is very refreshing.
BUT, just like the DAPs from xDuoo, who knows when they will be out.
- xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Will the Fiio E18 portable AMP make my S4 really loud? 16 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 3 minutes ago
- › Audio player, equalizer, resampling measurements 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure upgrade / replacement cable (SHR440, SHR840 etc etc) 4 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 5 minutes ago
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude