I do, but not sure if I can tell. Shoot Zach a PM on here to find out!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Quandry: Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs or ZTH VI - Another Modded T50RP Last post on 1/16/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Budget Orthodynamic Headphones? Last post on 10/23/13 at 1:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sold - Fostex T50RP & Mad Dog Headphone Cable For Sale Last post on 9/22/13 at 5:45am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- LCD-2 Rev 1 Compared to Q701 Last post on 9/29/13 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 2nd PRICE DROP: Beyerdynamic DT880 / DT990 OBO Last post on 9/2/13 at 8:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
I would like to acknowledge that I'm actually reviewing T51i model of these headphones - identical to T51p with addition of in-line remote/mic. I received these for review purpose from...
Review: ZMF Modified Fostex T50RP. Superb! - Page 42
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You got me really interested!! I definitely need to go to the Axpona Expo to the test them!
"THAT BASS!!!! better and stronger than the MD PRO easily!!!! plus the mids are still clear as day if not more clear and natural." It seems to me like the Holy Grail...
Thank you for all these info.
- Review: ZMF Modified Fostex T50RP. Superb!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › anything better than the JVC HA-FX40 for under $30? IEM 52 seconds ago
- › DT 990 PRO 250 vs SoundMAGIC HP100 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › List of DACs that work with iPad 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD360 Pro = PX360? 4 minutes ago
- › How decent is your car audio system? 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 5 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 5 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4! Sydney, Australia Meet! 6 minutes ago
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob