Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Quandry: Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs or ZTH VI - Another Modded T50RP Last post on 1/16/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Budget Orthodynamic Headphones? Last post on 10/23/13 at 1:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sold - Fostex T50RP & Mad Dog Headphone Cable For Sale Last post on 9/22/13 at 5:45am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- LCD-2 Rev 1 Compared to Q701 Last post on 9/29/13 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 2nd PRICE DROP: Beyerdynamic DT880 / DT990 OBO Last post on 9/2/13 at 8:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
Review: ZMF Modified Fostex T50RP. Superb! - Page 38
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is awesome.. The wood should add to the resonance/ascetics of the established amazing tone of the ZMF. All of us that own one all share in the secret of how good these are. Put me on the wait list for one!
After owning the ZMF for a couple of days now and putting some hours on them, I can only say that I'm really impressed. They sound very similar to the HE-500 and sound way more open than I had hoped for. Kudos to Zach, very happy with the purchase!
with all the love stay humble Zach! These are putting the pandora to sleep right now. Or making them take a nap. Not saying they are better but I keep reaching for them.
If the pandora had the tightness of the ZMF or the ZMF the quantity of the pandora it would be a wrap. The thing is that I can eq ZMF quantity. I cant eq pandora tightness.
I wish instead of the pandora here I had the paradox slants. The pandora is nice but I am getting stuck on these t50's. I would say some alphas but those would be too bass light for me.
I think a full review of all of these is in order... I also think I bit off a bit more than I can chew.
Hey I gotta question.
How come the fostex driver has an untapped beautiful midrange and I never hear the th900 or th600 midrange being boasted about?
where did they drop the ball
Edited by grizzlybeast - 3/24/14 at 9:05pm
Grizzly - You should get someone to send you a Paradox and then you could write a "Grizzly's Guide to the t50rp." Ofcourse your head might explode from over-stimulation.
Edited by zach915m - 3/24/14 at 8:39pm
lol, nah you should make that thread! you know what goes into them.
lf the pandora sells I will commit to a paradox slant.
forgot about the he560 or 400i nevermind the slant. i need atleast one open.
I just think it would take even more time. The one I want the most is the picture on your SITE!!! Im sorry but I would have to skip the rest if that thing comes out soon.
Edited by grizzlybeast - 3/24/14 at 10:05pm
- Review: ZMF Modified Fostex T50RP. Superb!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SansaClip+ Rockbox Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › Impulse NVX Audio XPT100 purchase - wonder if i should cancel? 1 minute ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7? 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 3 minutes ago
- › Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 3 minutes ago
- › Ps audio direct stream dsd DAC 4 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › Indonesia gold mine for social networking
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3