Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Quandry: Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs or ZTH VI - Another Modded T50RP Last post on 1/16/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Budget Orthodynamic Headphones? Last post on 10/23/13 at 1:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sold - Fostex T50RP & Mad Dog Headphone Cable For Sale Last post on 9/22/13 at 5:45am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- LCD-2 Rev 1 Compared to Q701 Last post on 9/29/13 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 2nd PRICE DROP: Beyerdynamic DT880 / DT990 OBO Last post on 9/2/13 at 8:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Review: ZMF Modified Fostex T50RP. Superb! - Page 38
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is awesome.. The wood should add to the resonance/ascetics of the established amazing tone of the ZMF. All of us that own one all share in the secret of how good these are. Put me on the wait list for one!
After owning the ZMF for a couple of days now and putting some hours on them, I can only say that I'm really impressed. They sound very similar to the HE-500 and sound way more open than I had hoped for. Kudos to Zach, very happy with the purchase!
with all the love stay humble Zach! These are putting the pandora to sleep right now. Or making them take a nap. Not saying they are better but I keep reaching for them.
If the pandora had the tightness of the ZMF or the ZMF the quantity of the pandora it would be a wrap. The thing is that I can eq ZMF quantity. I cant eq pandora tightness.
I wish instead of the pandora here I had the paradox slants. The pandora is nice but I am getting stuck on these t50's. I would say some alphas but those would be too bass light for me.
I think a full review of all of these is in order... I also think I bit off a bit more than I can chew.
Hey I gotta question.
How come the fostex driver has an untapped beautiful midrange and I never hear the th900 or th600 midrange being boasted about?
where did they drop the ball
Edited by grizzlybeast - 3/24/14 at 9:05pm
Grizzly - You should get someone to send you a Paradox and then you could write a "Grizzly's Guide to the t50rp." Ofcourse your head might explode from over-stimulation.
Edited by zach915m - 3/24/14 at 8:39pm
lol, nah you should make that thread! you know what goes into them.
lf the pandora sells I will commit to a paradox slant.
forgot about the he560 or 400i nevermind the slant. i need atleast one open.
I just think it would take even more time. The one I want the most is the picture on your SITE!!! Im sorry but I would have to skip the rest if that thing comes out soon.
Edited by grizzlybeast - 3/24/14 at 10:05pm
- Review: ZMF Modified Fostex T50RP. Superb!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 10 seconds ago
- › Westone UM3X Removable Cable IEM 42 seconds ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-07-30 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › 598 vs 518 - The $100 difference really worth? (open to suggestions) 5 minutes ago
- › Do hard drives sound different? 5 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 7 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 8 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)