Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Quandry: Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs or ZTH VI - Another Modded T50RP Last post on 1/16/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex T40rp/T50rp ZMF and Mad Dog mods vs DT770 for gaming? Last post on 11/22/13 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Budget Orthodynamic Headphones? Last post on 10/23/13 at 1:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sold - Fostex T50RP & Mad Dog Headphone Cable For Sale Last post on 9/22/13 at 5:45am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- LCD-2 Rev 1 Compared to Q701 Last post on 9/29/13 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
Hello Head-Fi It's been a while since I've participated here since I more or less found my end game and now I only have the urge to change my music player. Today I'll be writing about the AKG...
I bought these a year ago now and they are holding up great with my Vector Research amplifier. Bass is on 10 Mid on 6 and treble on 8. They sound fantastic and don't make any buzzing noises. I wear...
Here a short first-impressions-review of the AH-MM400. First of all let me mention that I am very fond of the previous Denon top models, be it the AH-D7000 or the AH-D7100; as such my...
Review: ZMF Modified Fostex T50RP. Superb! - Page 38
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is awesome.. The wood should add to the resonance/ascetics of the established amazing tone of the ZMF. All of us that own one all share in the secret of how good these are. Put me on the wait list for one!
After owning the ZMF for a couple of days now and putting some hours on them, I can only say that I'm really impressed. They sound very similar to the HE-500 and sound way more open than I had hoped for. Kudos to Zach, very happy with the purchase!
with all the love stay humble Zach! These are putting the pandora to sleep right now. Or making them take a nap. Not saying they are better but I keep reaching for them.
If the pandora had the tightness of the ZMF or the ZMF the quantity of the pandora it would be a wrap. The thing is that I can eq ZMF quantity. I cant eq pandora tightness.
I wish instead of the pandora here I had the paradox slants. The pandora is nice but I am getting stuck on these t50's. I would say some alphas but those would be too bass light for me.
I think a full review of all of these is in order... I also think I bit off a bit more than I can chew.
Hey I gotta question.
How come the fostex driver has an untapped beautiful midrange and I never hear the th900 or th600 midrange being boasted about?
where did they drop the ball
Edited by grizzlybeast - 3/24/14 at 9:05pm
Grizzly - You should get someone to send you a Paradox and then you could write a "Grizzly's Guide to the t50rp." Ofcourse your head might explode from over-stimulation.
Edited by zach915m - 3/24/14 at 8:39pm
lol, nah you should make that thread! you know what goes into them.
lf the pandora sells I will commit to a paradox slant.
forgot about the he560 or 400i nevermind the slant. i need atleast one open.
I just think it would take even more time. The one I want the most is the picture on your SITE!!! Im sorry but I would have to skip the rest if that thing comes out soon.
Edited by grizzlybeast - 3/24/14 at 10:05pm
- Review: ZMF Modified Fostex T50RP. Superb!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 11 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi 3 minutes ago
- › The new Bose "True Sound" on ears... 4 minutes ago
- › [NEWS / DISCUSSION / IMPRESSION] Phonak Audéo PFE232 4 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)