I want to give it another listen with similar stuff before posting a firm opinion, but off the top of my head I want to say that the BA200 might be a better fit than the GR07 for stuff like that, but you couldn't really go wrong with either.
- productAudio Technica ATH-CK100PRO In-ear headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productJVC HA-FXZ200tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productJVC/Victor FX700tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13More
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productWestone UM3xtagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best iems for under 450$ ? Last post on 3/1/13 at 10:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE420 vs Westone 4 or other higher end IEM's Last post on 11/7/12 at 1:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Westone 4 Vs UM3X Vs UE 900 Last post on 4/24/13 at 9:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need suggestion/buying guide for high-end universal IEM Last post on 3/24/14 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 4/13/15
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
IEM for hans zimmer - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 196/12/13 at 10:12pmQuote:
Annnd this is where I disagree. Classical is best with neutral IEMs (I own the RE0 and Rock-It R-50), but they lack some of the ommph needed for the larger sound of cinematic music. I prefer something with a bit more sub-bass presence and thicker notes for cinematic music like the Yamaha EPH-100. I would suggest also taking a serious look at the Zero Audio Carbo Tenores which seem to have a similar sig to the Yamahas but are 1/3 the price.post #18 of 197/29/13 at 9:22ampost #19 of 199/17/13 at 4:29amQuote:Originally Posted by eke2k6
The GR07 sounds amazing with Zimmer's tracks. I really believe the GR07 has some of the bast bass texture and speed you can get from a dynamic, and it shows in that kind of music. The only downside though is that it lacks soundstage height compared to its peers. Otherwise, the GR07 is my foremost and sole recommendation.
I would also suggest the Phiaton PS210. Like the GR07 they use a dynamic transducer so the bass replication is very good. The PS210 is a "semi-open" design that allows for a larger soundstage. They will not isolate as well as a GR07 but in a fairly quiet room they sound amazing. They also have the widest soundstage of any IEM I have listened to.
- IEM for hans zimmer
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 11 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 21 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 56 seconds ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 [Australia - New Zealand Tour] - Review and... 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Can anyone help me with spare SHURE SE846 filters and nozzle tool?? 2 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 2 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for 30-70$ Headphone JVC HA-RX 700 - CAL! - USB headphones... 4 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2