I want to give it another listen with similar stuff before posting a firm opinion, but off the top of my head I want to say that the BA200 might be a better fit than the GR07 for stuff like that, but you couldn't really go wrong with either.
- productAudio Technica ATH-CK100PRO In-ear headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productJVC HA-FXZ200tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productJVC/Victor FX700tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13More
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
- productWestone UM3xtagged by jacksonchansf, 6/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best iems for under 450$ ? Last post on 3/1/13 at 10:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE420 vs Westone 4 or other higher end IEM's Last post on 11/7/12 at 1:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Westone 4 Vs UM3X Vs UE 900 Last post on 4/24/13 at 9:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need suggestion/buying guide for high-end universal IEM Last post on 3/24/14 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
IEM for hans zimmer - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Annnd this is where I disagree. Classical is best with neutral IEMs (I own the RE0 and Rock-It R-50), but they lack some of the ommph needed for the larger sound of cinematic music. I prefer something with a bit more sub-bass presence and thicker notes for cinematic music like the Yamaha EPH-100. I would suggest also taking a serious look at the Zero Audio Carbo Tenores which seem to have a similar sig to the Yamahas but are 1/3 the price.
The GR07 sounds amazing with Zimmer's tracks. I really believe the GR07 has some of the bast bass texture and speed you can get from a dynamic, and it shows in that kind of music. The only downside though is that it lacks soundstage height compared to its peers. Otherwise, the GR07 is my foremost and sole recommendation.
I would also suggest the Phiaton PS210. Like the GR07 they use a dynamic transducer so the bass replication is very good. The PS210 is a "semi-open" design that allows for a larger soundstage. They will not isolate as well as a GR07 but in a fairly quiet room they sound amazing. They also have the widest soundstage of any IEM I have listened to.
- IEM for hans zimmer
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › I am moving away from gaming headsets...help please. 43 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo (original case) 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Vinnie Rossi LIO - Ultracapacitor-Powered, Modular Hi-Fi System is... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Audiobyte Hydra X + with Nad M51 Dac 3 minutes ago
- › Submit your DAP specs please - I am creating "Dapper" a Mac iTunes... 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)