Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on Today at 8:40 am in High-end Audio Forum
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 6/4/15 at 6:38am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 5/15/15 at 8:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 6post #76 of 87176/19/13 at 8:21pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #77 of 87176/19/13 at 8:26pmpost #78 of 87176/19/13 at 9:17pmQuote:
Just stating that it's one of kind. SQ or not, it has features not found in any other amp currently. Even though I'm sure it'll sound just as good as the rest.post #79 of 87176/19/13 at 9:17pmpost #80 of 87176/19/13 at 9:19pm
Ok pardon the stupid question, is it possible to get an adapter for a headphone with a SE connector to plug into this amp or would doing that blow up your headphones?post #81 of 87176/19/13 at 9:20pmQuote:
How's that conversation with yourself going. Lol.
And maybe I would like it to run my speakers. If it sounds good, then why not? I don't understand the argument.post #82 of 87176/19/13 at 9:48pmpost #83 of 87176/19/13 at 10:07pmpost #84 of 87176/19/13 at 10:12pmQuote:
Anyone?????post #85 of 87176/19/13 at 11:14pmpost #86 of 87176/19/13 at 11:35pmpost #87 of 87176/20/13 at 12:05am
If you don't use meets to audition gear, where do you audition? At home? I can't afford to buy 3 or 4 $1k+ headphones plus all the other gear and test it for a week or two before I make a decision. I've never been to a meet before, so up till now I just go on reviews online and buy blind. I've always thought meets would help me figure out what to buy. It's interesting to hear otherwise...post #88 of 87176/20/13 at 12:11amQuote:
What features are these?post #89 of 87176/20/13 at 12:12amQuote:
It has a SE output..
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 8 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 26 seconds ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 33 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 54 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 55 seconds ago
- › Welcome one and all! Please introduce yourselves! 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › Substantial bass plus excellent soundstage? 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio x5, iBasso DX90, AK Jr 2 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2