I meant, you ask if Rag will be better than Mojo. So I asked if you had read the PDF which provided some of the improvements.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up Last post on Today at 9:28 pm in Jason Stoddard
- Influence of cold/analytic DAC/AMP on warm sounding cans Last post on 12/27/13 at 1:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Should I ditch my Creative X-Fi? Last post on 3/8/14 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need Help DOUBLE CHARGE ON E-PAY on ASGARD 2 from SCHIIT AUDIO Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need help GOT DOUBLE CHARGED FOR E-PAYMENT on Asgard 2 from Schiit Audio Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/26/13
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 46
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yes, read it. But I have yet to hear it. Sometimes upgrades just don't make everything better, just different. So some might prefer Mj. to Ragnar, hypothetically. That's what i meant.
But a great pro is the trs, and of course speakers option and , flexibility . A big con is the size.
Edited by ardilla - 10/11/13 at 5:55pm
Yes, read it. But I have yet to hear it. Sometimes upgrades just don't make everything better, just different. So some might prefer Mj. to Ragnar
I'll paying attention to Rag vs. Mjolnir vs. Asgard 2
Maybe bad timing on you part then or my misinterpretation.
You asked will Rag be better than Mojo.
You then make a comment about how double the price, quadruple the size.
(kind of implying as if those were the only differences.)
Reading through the Rag specs does give an idea of how/where the improvements are.
That's all I was saying.
I bet it is just because it is a pre-production model. I would be surprised if they went away from the signature finish,.. Now come on people, SHOW ME THAT BUTT!
Part Time Audiophile has a shot from the back corner. You can see the speaker taps and some inputs.
Thanks for the heads-up. At least I got a little taste. I wonder where the power switch will be if the taps are on the left (from the front)?
For a while there, I thought Jason craked. First it was DSD support, now shiny schiit. It'll be mpingo headphone stands next....
Holy schiiiit. This is now very, very tempting with that price. I was thinking of picking up a Mjolnir (still might) for LCD-3 and stick with Emotiva or get another speaker amp for HE-6 or future Hifiman. This might just be end game enough for me. I'd rather have one amp that can drive single ended headphones, balanced headphones as well as speakers without any adapters. I'm sure this will do good in balanced mode with the Audezes and Hifimans, but would also be interested on driving efficient headphones/IEMs from Fostex/Denon/Shure etc, specifically from SE mode.
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 4 seconds ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S Mezmerize US Cellular (uses wolfson wm8994 DAC) 17 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 56 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics S-EM6 Six driver universal IEM 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Lehmann black cube Linear 4 minutes ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude