I meant, you ask if Rag will be better than Mojo. So I asked if you had read the PDF which provided some of the improvements.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on Today at 5:12 am in High-end Audio Forum
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 12/4/15 at 10:14am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 12/8/15 at 2:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
I got to listen to these for a couple weeks as part of the USA tour, with the requirement that I write a review and pay to ship them to the next participant. I am not affiliated with, and was not...
Introduction: I have had the chance to listen to the HD800 a few times at local Head-Fi meets. However, I have never got a good chance to listen to them, either the person who owned them...
At the time of this review, the iFi micro iDSD, iFi nano Gemini cable and iFi nano iUSB3.0 was for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are links for the purchase of these three...
These so far dethroned all my top headphones. Deeper more natural bass than the M50X, or the HE-400, better 3d imaging, and speed than the AD900x, better comfort than the DT990pro. Mine is...
Introduction I was able to demo the PM-3 for a week as part of OPPO's loaner program. This is the second OPPO loaner I've tried (also auditioned the PM-1), and once again I'd like to thank Chris...
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 46post #676 of 913810/11/13 at 5:22pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #677 of 913810/11/13 at 5:52pmpost #678 of 913810/11/13 at 5:52pmQuote:
Yes, read it. But I have yet to hear it. Sometimes upgrades just don't make everything better, just different. So some might prefer Mj. to Ragnar, hypothetically. That's what i meant.
But a great pro is the trs, and of course speakers option and , flexibility . A big con is the size.
Edited by ardilla - 10/11/13 at 5:55pmpost #679 of 913810/11/13 at 5:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by ardilla
Yes, read it. But I have yet to hear it. Sometimes upgrades just don't make everything better, just different. So some might prefer Mj. to Ragnar
I'll paying attention to Rag vs. Mjolnir vs. Asgard 2post #680 of 913810/11/13 at 6:00pmQuote:
Maybe bad timing on you part then or my misinterpretation.
You asked will Rag be better than Mojo.
You then make a comment about how double the price, quadruple the size.
(kind of implying as if those were the only differences.)
Reading through the Rag specs does give an idea of how/where the improvements are.
That's all I was saying.post #681 of 913810/11/13 at 7:26pmpost #682 of 913810/11/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
I bet it is just because it is a pre-production model. I would be surprised if they went away from the signature finish,.. Now come on people, SHOW ME THAT BUTT!post #683 of 913810/11/13 at 7:47pmQuote:
Part Time Audiophile has a shot from the back corner. You can see the speaker taps and some inputs.post #684 of 913810/11/13 at 7:52pmQuote:
Thanks for the heads-up. At least I got a little taste. I wonder where the power switch will be if the taps are on the left (from the front)?post #685 of 913810/11/13 at 7:53pmpost #686 of 913810/12/13 at 12:46ampost #687 of 913810/12/13 at 3:13ampost #688 of 913810/12/13 at 3:36ampost #689 of 913810/12/13 at 4:37amQuote:
For a while there, I thought Jason craked. First it was DSD support, now shiny schiit. It'll be mpingo headphone stands next....post #690 of 913810/12/13 at 6:48am
Holy schiiiit. This is now very, very tempting with that price. I was thinking of picking up a Mjolnir (still might) for LCD-3 and stick with Emotiva or get another speaker amp for HE-6 or future Hifiman. This might just be end game enough for me. I'd rather have one amp that can drive single ended headphones, balanced headphones as well as speakers without any adapters. I'm sure this will do good in balanced mode with the Audezes and Hifimans, but would also be interested on driving efficient headphones/IEMs from Fostex/Denon/Shure etc, specifically from SE mode.
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed Version Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 1 minute ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Dapper for Mac updates: App to sync iTunes with your DAP 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › best match ? 3 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Feilong4
- › X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer by RockeyDA
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by mark2410
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by ryanjsoo
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse