I meant, you ask if Rag will be better than Mojo. So I asked if you had read the PDF which provided some of the improvements.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on Today at 10:56 am in High-end Audio Forum
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 12/4/15 at 10:14am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 12/8/15 at 2:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
Hi guys, I'm surprised this little gizmo isn't more discussed here on head-fi and I happen to be having a lot of fun with it so I figured a brief review in order to build a discussion here would...
I've been listening with K-10 Customs a year now. Because of the almost total isolation I only use them when flying. They are the best sounding IEM I've ever encountered. IMO, they are really as...
Somic v2 Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/809323/somic-v2-headphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Somic, the...
Disclaimer: I received this Jays q-Jays as part of the Australian/New Zealand tour that DJScope arranged. This is my honest opinion of the Jays q-Jays, and I am in no way affiliated with or work...
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 46post #676 of 923310/11/13 at 5:22pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #677 of 923310/11/13 at 5:52pmpost #678 of 923310/11/13 at 5:52pmQuote:
Yes, read it. But I have yet to hear it. Sometimes upgrades just don't make everything better, just different. So some might prefer Mj. to Ragnar, hypothetically. That's what i meant.
But a great pro is the trs, and of course speakers option and , flexibility . A big con is the size.
Edited by ardilla - 10/11/13 at 5:55pmpost #679 of 923310/11/13 at 5:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by ardilla
Yes, read it. But I have yet to hear it. Sometimes upgrades just don't make everything better, just different. So some might prefer Mj. to Ragnar
I'll paying attention to Rag vs. Mjolnir vs. Asgard 2post #680 of 923310/11/13 at 6:00pmQuote:
Maybe bad timing on you part then or my misinterpretation.
You asked will Rag be better than Mojo.
You then make a comment about how double the price, quadruple the size.
(kind of implying as if those were the only differences.)
Reading through the Rag specs does give an idea of how/where the improvements are.
That's all I was saying.post #681 of 923310/11/13 at 7:26pmpost #682 of 923310/11/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
I bet it is just because it is a pre-production model. I would be surprised if they went away from the signature finish,.. Now come on people, SHOW ME THAT BUTT!post #683 of 923310/11/13 at 7:47pmQuote:
Part Time Audiophile has a shot from the back corner. You can see the speaker taps and some inputs.post #684 of 923310/11/13 at 7:52pmQuote:
Thanks for the heads-up. At least I got a little taste. I wonder where the power switch will be if the taps are on the left (from the front)?post #685 of 923310/11/13 at 7:53pmpost #686 of 923310/12/13 at 12:46ampost #687 of 923310/12/13 at 3:13ampost #688 of 923310/12/13 at 3:36ampost #689 of 923310/12/13 at 4:37amQuote:
For a while there, I thought Jason craked. First it was DSD support, now shiny schiit. It'll be mpingo headphone stands next....post #690 of 923310/12/13 at 6:48am
Holy schiiiit. This is now very, very tempting with that price. I was thinking of picking up a Mjolnir (still might) for LCD-3 and stick with Emotiva or get another speaker amp for HE-6 or future Hifiman. This might just be end game enough for me. I'd rather have one amp that can drive single ended headphones, balanced headphones as well as speakers without any adapters. I'm sure this will do good in balanced mode with the Audezes and Hifimans, but would also be interested on driving efficient headphones/IEMs from Fostex/Denon/Shure etc, specifically from SE mode.
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 36 seconds ago
- › Mr. Speakers Ether (open) plus Norne Audio cable-price reduction 45 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 2 minutes ago
- › Audio GD New NOS 7 2016 Edition Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › After a week with Grado SR80, I'm disappointed? 4 minutes ago
- › Shozy Cygnus Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...