I meant, you ask if Rag will be better than Mojo. So I asked if you had read the PDF which provided some of the improvements.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 5/12/14 at 2:23am in High-end Audio Forum
- Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up Last post on Today at 7:36 pm in Jason Stoddard
- Toys for Boys Last post on 9/8/14 at 4:16pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Influence of cold/analytic DAC/AMP on warm sounding cans Last post on 5/6/14 at 12:05am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Should I ditch my Creative X-Fi? Last post on 3/8/14 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 46
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yes, read it. But I have yet to hear it. Sometimes upgrades just don't make everything better, just different. So some might prefer Mj. to Ragnar, hypothetically. That's what i meant.
But a great pro is the trs, and of course speakers option and , flexibility . A big con is the size.
Edited by ardilla - 10/11/13 at 5:55pm
Yes, read it. But I have yet to hear it. Sometimes upgrades just don't make everything better, just different. So some might prefer Mj. to Ragnar
I'll paying attention to Rag vs. Mjolnir vs. Asgard 2
Maybe bad timing on you part then or my misinterpretation.
You asked will Rag be better than Mojo.
You then make a comment about how double the price, quadruple the size.
(kind of implying as if those were the only differences.)
Reading through the Rag specs does give an idea of how/where the improvements are.
That's all I was saying.
I bet it is just because it is a pre-production model. I would be surprised if they went away from the signature finish,.. Now come on people, SHOW ME THAT BUTT!
Part Time Audiophile has a shot from the back corner. You can see the speaker taps and some inputs.
Thanks for the heads-up. At least I got a little taste. I wonder where the power switch will be if the taps are on the left (from the front)?
For a while there, I thought Jason craked. First it was DSD support, now shiny schiit. It'll be mpingo headphone stands next....
Holy schiiiit. This is now very, very tempting with that price. I was thinking of picking up a Mjolnir (still might) for LCD-3 and stick with Emotiva or get another speaker amp for HE-6 or future Hifiman. This might just be end game enough for me. I'd rather have one amp that can drive single ended headphones, balanced headphones as well as speakers without any adapters. I'm sure this will do good in balanced mode with the Audezes and Hifimans, but would also be interested on driving efficient headphones/IEMs from Fostex/Denon/Shure etc, specifically from SE mode.
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Ultrasone New performance Serie: 840, 860 & 880 47 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Noble Audio Cable Review - Unbeatable - The Pinnacle of C/IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › DT 880 vs. DT 990 for classical music 3 minutes ago
- › tube amp for headphones and speakers for under 200$ 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50x 6 minutes ago
- › Official Metro Detroit 2014 Meet/Party/Get-Together 9/20/2014... 7 minutes ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 8 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)