I meant, you ask if Rag will be better than Mojo. So I asked if you had read the PDF which provided some of the improvements.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 5/12/14 at 2:23am in High-end Audio Forum
- Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up Last post on Today at 4:32 pm in Jason Stoddard
- Influence of cold/analytic DAC/AMP on warm sounding cans Last post on 5/6/14 at 12:05am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Should I ditch my Creative X-Fi? Last post on 3/8/14 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need Help DOUBLE CHARGE ON E-PAY on ASGARD 2 from SCHIIT AUDIO Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 46
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yes, read it. But I have yet to hear it. Sometimes upgrades just don't make everything better, just different. So some might prefer Mj. to Ragnar, hypothetically. That's what i meant.
But a great pro is the trs, and of course speakers option and , flexibility . A big con is the size.
Edited by ardilla - 10/11/13 at 5:55pm
Yes, read it. But I have yet to hear it. Sometimes upgrades just don't make everything better, just different. So some might prefer Mj. to Ragnar
I'll paying attention to Rag vs. Mjolnir vs. Asgard 2
Maybe bad timing on you part then or my misinterpretation.
You asked will Rag be better than Mojo.
You then make a comment about how double the price, quadruple the size.
(kind of implying as if those were the only differences.)
Reading through the Rag specs does give an idea of how/where the improvements are.
That's all I was saying.
I bet it is just because it is a pre-production model. I would be surprised if they went away from the signature finish,.. Now come on people, SHOW ME THAT BUTT!
Part Time Audiophile has a shot from the back corner. You can see the speaker taps and some inputs.
Thanks for the heads-up. At least I got a little taste. I wonder where the power switch will be if the taps are on the left (from the front)?
For a while there, I thought Jason craked. First it was DSD support, now shiny schiit. It'll be mpingo headphone stands next....
Holy schiiiit. This is now very, very tempting with that price. I was thinking of picking up a Mjolnir (still might) for LCD-3 and stick with Emotiva or get another speaker amp for HE-6 or future Hifiman. This might just be end game enough for me. I'd rather have one amp that can drive single ended headphones, balanced headphones as well as speakers without any adapters. I'm sure this will do good in balanced mode with the Audezes and Hifimans, but would also be interested on driving efficient headphones/IEMs from Fostex/Denon/Shure etc, specifically from SE mode.
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 7 minutes ago
- › What is the next big event for audio in Orange County? 8 minutes ago
- › Headphone-palooza shoot-out! 8 cans reviewed here! 8 minutes ago
- › HM-901 9 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 10 minutes ago
- › I need help choosing headphones? 10 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)