or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 45

post #661 of 9301

At-a-glance, it works for me aesthetically! Now, if I could just get the 'Team Schiit' to place one inside my listening room for evaluation. :normal_smile : 

post #662 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

At-a-glance, it works for me aesthetically! Now, if I could just get the 'Team Schiit' to place one inside my listening room for evaluation. :normal_smile : 

Don't look at it too long though. I heard it looks back at you if you stare.

post #663 of 9301

Let me see inside this massive overkill of a piece of Schiit.

Just a tiny look...

post #664 of 9301
Is the $1499 the normal cost or a show/debut special?
post #665 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by PFKMan23 View Post

Is the $1499 the normal cost or a show/debut special?

I think that will be the price. As that is a 'prototype' still.

post #666 of 9301
So, will it better the Mjolnir, or is it just bigger?
post #667 of 9301

Nice price. $1499 is just perfect for me!

post #668 of 9301

Can any RMAFers try to get a butt shot of that bad boy?  I would love to see the speaker taps and input configuration...

post #669 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelli View Post
 

Can any RMAFers try to get a butt shot of that bad boy?

:veryevil:

post #670 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelli View Post
 

Can any RMAFers try to get a butt shot of that bad boy?

:veryevil:

 

Yup, I'd also like to see this too. What did they hook it up to?!?!?!

 

 

Also $1500? 

 

Major props to Jason on the price!

post #671 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardilla View Post

So, will it better the Mjolnir, or is it just bigger?

 

Yes :P

 

Part improvement, part feature set, all win =)

 

The gain and pre/speaker switch are enough for me to justify the increase to myself.  Never mind being able to run passive speakers if I ever dump the monitors and not needing to recable cans.  Might be massive overkill for an iem but it'll work.

post #672 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwappo99 View Post

Yup, I'd also like to see this too. What did they hook it up to?!?!?!


Also $1500? 

Major props to Jason on the price!

Seems like he double the price and quadruples the volume compared to Mjolnir.
post #673 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardilla View Post


Seems like he double the price and quadruples the volume compared to Mjolnir.

Have you not read the PDF?

post #674 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard View Post
 

Current firmware lets you cycle through "only speakers, only headphones, both," by holding down the source button.

 

Question, where do pre-out fall in this?  I assumed speaker/pre out was tied together but thought I might ask to be sure.

post #675 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

Have you not read the PDF?

I was referring to physical volume ,) Litres, cubic feet...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil