Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on Yesterday at 6:13 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/3/15 at 11:41am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 3/21/15 at 1:58am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 4/2/15 at 10:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* Last post on Today at 4:09 pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 35
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
As Solude figured, I took that from what Jason has said earlier.
Note that there are at least one more "unless": sensitive phones. And the volume control should be an improvement for the sound quality, albeit a small one. And, as Jason now is teasing, unless they actually can find some more sound quality in there... from some kind of component choice magic I guess.
On the topic of a Mjolnir 2, I'd guess that would be further into the future. And that the differences would be no more than losing the dual 3-pin connectors and incorporating some of those presumed good-sounding components from the Ragnarok. The Mjolnir is all about maximum sound quality for the money, and that means simplicity. Maybe a gain switch, probably not. Definitely not a single-ended output, that's a complicated thing for these amps.
Damn, I want the Ragnarok. And I really really shouldn't buy it, I "should" buy the Yggdrasil and some more headphones. Less sensitive ones. But what to do for my speakers... there is a very good pre-out on the Mjolnir... Jason, I want Schiit to make small inexpensive circlotron monoblocks for small inefficient speakers! Pretty please?
Still munching! Unleash the Yggy!
Edited by brunk - 8/21/13 at 1:20pm
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 2 minutes ago
- › Flagship Fostex TH900 - Available to USA only 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › DACS Compatible with Synology nas directly with USB 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone350 impressions and Australian review tour thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Altone250 by nmatheis
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2