Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on Today at 11:50 am in High-end Audio Forum
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 6/4/15 at 6:38am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 5/15/15 at 8:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 35post #511 of 87158/18/13 at 12:39am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #512 of 87158/18/13 at 7:51ampost #513 of 87158/18/13 at 9:07ampost #514 of 87158/18/13 at 10:47ampost #515 of 87158/18/13 at 10:53ampost #516 of 87158/18/13 at 12:06pmpost #517 of 87158/20/13 at 2:16pmQuote:
As Solude figured, I took that from what Jason has said earlier.
Note that there are at least one more "unless": sensitive phones. And the volume control should be an improvement for the sound quality, albeit a small one. And, as Jason now is teasing, unless they actually can find some more sound quality in there... from some kind of component choice magic I guess.
On the topic of a Mjolnir 2, I'd guess that would be further into the future. And that the differences would be no more than losing the dual 3-pin connectors and incorporating some of those presumed good-sounding components from the Ragnarok. The Mjolnir is all about maximum sound quality for the money, and that means simplicity. Maybe a gain switch, probably not. Definitely not a single-ended output, that's a complicated thing for these amps.
Damn, I want the Ragnarok. And I really really shouldn't buy it, I "should" buy the Yggdrasil and some more headphones. Less sensitive ones. But what to do for my speakers... there is a very good pre-out on the Mjolnir... Jason, I want Schiit to make small inexpensive circlotron monoblocks for small inefficient speakers! Pretty please?post #518 of 87158/20/13 at 10:45pmpost #519 of 87158/21/13 at 1:19ampost #520 of 87158/21/13 at 7:18ampost #521 of 87158/21/13 at 10:39ampost #522 of 87158/21/13 at 12:06pmpost #523 of 87158/21/13 at 12:09pmpost #524 of 87158/21/13 at 12:10pmpost #525 of 87158/21/13 at 1:18pmQuote:
Still munching! Unleash the Yggy!
Edited by brunk - 8/21/13 at 1:20pm
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 1 minute ago
- › Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S and AN16 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 2 minutes ago
- › Bass Heavy + all around freq. Studio Monitor Headphones?? 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 3 minutes ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 3 minutes ago
- › DAPs 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2