Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on Today at 8:10 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 12/4/15 at 10:14am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 12/8/15 at 2:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
I still have yet to give anything 5 stars. The SR-202, for me, is a solid option for alternatives to the HD700, if you can find them without breaking the bank. I will start with the things I...
Fidue A65 Thanks to tony from hifiheadphones for letting me be part of the UK tour. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Drivers: Custom 8mm dynamic driver with Titanium...
Background When was the last time you used a pair of earbuds? Perhaps you use your Apple Earpods at work to remain inconspicuous, or maybe you are one of the many who have purchased the VE...
About Me: I'm just your average guy making his way through college with a passing interest in audio fidelity. I'm NOT an audiophile, but I've got a little experience ranging from lower-end...
Preamble:Pai Audio (http://www.paiaudio.com/indexEn.asp) is a relatively new audio company and based in Shenzhen, China. Established in 2014, they have specialised in manufacturing in-ears....
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 20
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #287 of 92527/5/13 at 6:20amQuote:
I agree with this statement, yes something like my Casea Orion Lite USB do it and very soon if it is not now it will be offered even with battery so even mess from power will be out. So who care..post #288 of 92527/5/13 at 8:46amQuote:Originally Posted by FraGGleR
Resonessence Concero HD for $800 and Matrix X-Sabre for $1100 are two DSD cable DACs that are lowering the cost of entry. With ESS releasing new variants of the 9018 chipset designed for smaller, more mobile applications, DSD capabilities will probably trickle down even more.
Thanks, FraGGleR, for the info. Right now I'm really tempted by the Lynx Hilo with its big display and its ADC ability (for vinyl transfers.) But it's $2500 and I'm already saving for the Rag and the Ygg and maybe an A&K 120 and some new phones to go with them and why is the fridge empty and my shoes full of holes...post #289 of 92527/5/13 at 1:26pmQuote:If you read through the Hilo thread, Head Fiers can get the Hilo for $1850.Originally Posted by 45longcolt
Thanks, FraGGleR, for the info. Right now I'm really tempted by the Lynx Hilo with its big display and its ADC ability (for vinyl transfers.) But it's $2500 and I'm already saving for the Rag and the Ygg and maybe an A&K 120 and some new phones to go with them and why is the fridge empty and my shoes full of holes...post #290 of 92527/5/13 at 2:03pmpost #291 of 92527/5/13 at 11:08pmQuote:Quote:
15 lbs mjolnir + 6 lbs speaker amp
And 10 lbs mpingo for awesome.post #292 of 92527/5/13 at 11:21pmpost #293 of 92527/6/13 at 4:32ampost #294 of 92527/6/13 at 11:22ampost #295 of 92527/6/13 at 12:01pmpost #296 of 92527/6/13 at 1:36pmpost #297 of 92527/7/13 at 3:06amA better question is if this amplifier is compatible with lady gaga and kanye west. Because if it isn't compatible, Schiit is either against gay people or it doesn't care about black people!!!post #298 of 92527/7/13 at 5:48am
The 50% on the left looks like power supply.
The block on the top right and bottom right appear to be discrete, balanced output analog output stages.
The block on the middle right looks like a DAC and associated digital processing for USB, SPDIF, etc inputs.
In other words, both the analog and digital blocks have ther own dedicated power supplies.
Edited by Chris J - 7/7/13 at 5:58ampost #299 of 92527/7/13 at 7:14amQuote:
Lol, well the A2 does just find with them, so I'd imagine all of their other amps will follow suit ;).
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › LH Labs Lightspeed Revive 5 seconds ago
- › new to the site and making headphones for fun.! 1 minute ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Join in the first meeting ever of FiiO in US!! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › PHONON SMB-02 - HOLY GRAIL 6 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal Custom in-ear monitors 6 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...