Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:04 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 12/4/15 at 10:14am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 12/8/15 at 2:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 20
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #287 of 92747/5/13 at 6:20amQuote:
I agree with this statement, yes something like my Casea Orion Lite USB do it and very soon if it is not now it will be offered even with battery so even mess from power will be out. So who care..post #288 of 92747/5/13 at 8:46amQuote:Originally Posted by FraGGleR
Resonessence Concero HD for $800 and Matrix X-Sabre for $1100 are two DSD cable DACs that are lowering the cost of entry. With ESS releasing new variants of the 9018 chipset designed for smaller, more mobile applications, DSD capabilities will probably trickle down even more.
Thanks, FraGGleR, for the info. Right now I'm really tempted by the Lynx Hilo with its big display and its ADC ability (for vinyl transfers.) But it's $2500 and I'm already saving for the Rag and the Ygg and maybe an A&K 120 and some new phones to go with them and why is the fridge empty and my shoes full of holes...post #289 of 92747/5/13 at 1:26pmQuote:If you read through the Hilo thread, Head Fiers can get the Hilo for $1850.Originally Posted by 45longcolt
Thanks, FraGGleR, for the info. Right now I'm really tempted by the Lynx Hilo with its big display and its ADC ability (for vinyl transfers.) But it's $2500 and I'm already saving for the Rag and the Ygg and maybe an A&K 120 and some new phones to go with them and why is the fridge empty and my shoes full of holes...post #290 of 92747/5/13 at 2:03pmpost #291 of 92747/5/13 at 11:08pmQuote:Quote:
15 lbs mjolnir + 6 lbs speaker amp
And 10 lbs mpingo for awesome.post #292 of 92747/5/13 at 11:21pmpost #293 of 92747/6/13 at 4:32ampost #294 of 92747/6/13 at 11:22ampost #295 of 92747/6/13 at 12:01pmpost #296 of 92747/6/13 at 1:36pmpost #297 of 92747/7/13 at 3:06amA better question is if this amplifier is compatible with lady gaga and kanye west. Because if it isn't compatible, Schiit is either against gay people or it doesn't care about black people!!!post #298 of 92747/7/13 at 5:48am
The 50% on the left looks like power supply.
The block on the top right and bottom right appear to be discrete, balanced output analog output stages.
The block on the middle right looks like a DAC and associated digital processing for USB, SPDIF, etc inputs.
In other words, both the analog and digital blocks have ther own dedicated power supplies.
Edited by Chris J - 7/7/13 at 5:58ampost #299 of 92747/7/13 at 7:14amQuote:
Lol, well the A2 does just find with them, so I'd imagine all of their other amps will follow suit ;).
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 41 seconds ago
- › Nordost Heimdall headphone cable 1 minute ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Show 2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes partners with Null-Audio for new line of... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...