Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on 9/26/16 at 6:28pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 12/4/15 at 10:14am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 12/8/15 at 2:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
The Denon AH C250 - it's like a pretty gold ring that doesn't fit every finger. Yes, it's good. Quite good. Yet the likability is highly dependant on what it's best at and what it...
I was lucky enough to get a pair of the T20 from a friend for a low price (less than half the retail price). Even Though I managed to get it at such a low cost this wasn't taken into fact when...
Ampsandsound Agartha: Silken Simplicity Reviewed by: Dillan (Photo source: ampsandsound.com) Introduction Tube amplifiers are a real hard thing to get right. Some people...
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 20
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #287 of 92847/5/13 at 6:20amQuote:
I agree with this statement, yes something like my Casea Orion Lite USB do it and very soon if it is not now it will be offered even with battery so even mess from power will be out. So who care..post #288 of 92847/5/13 at 8:46amQuote:Originally Posted by FraGGleR
Resonessence Concero HD for $800 and Matrix X-Sabre for $1100 are two DSD cable DACs that are lowering the cost of entry. With ESS releasing new variants of the 9018 chipset designed for smaller, more mobile applications, DSD capabilities will probably trickle down even more.
Thanks, FraGGleR, for the info. Right now I'm really tempted by the Lynx Hilo with its big display and its ADC ability (for vinyl transfers.) But it's $2500 and I'm already saving for the Rag and the Ygg and maybe an A&K 120 and some new phones to go with them and why is the fridge empty and my shoes full of holes...post #289 of 92847/5/13 at 1:26pmQuote:If you read through the Hilo thread, Head Fiers can get the Hilo for $1850.Originally Posted by 45longcolt
Thanks, FraGGleR, for the info. Right now I'm really tempted by the Lynx Hilo with its big display and its ADC ability (for vinyl transfers.) But it's $2500 and I'm already saving for the Rag and the Ygg and maybe an A&K 120 and some new phones to go with them and why is the fridge empty and my shoes full of holes...post #290 of 92847/5/13 at 2:03pmpost #291 of 92847/5/13 at 11:08pmQuote:Quote:
15 lbs mjolnir + 6 lbs speaker amp
And 10 lbs mpingo for awesome.post #292 of 92847/5/13 at 11:21pmpost #293 of 92847/6/13 at 4:32ampost #294 of 92847/6/13 at 11:22ampost #295 of 92847/6/13 at 12:01pmpost #296 of 92847/6/13 at 1:36pmpost #297 of 92847/7/13 at 3:06amA better question is if this amplifier is compatible with lady gaga and kanye west. Because if it isn't compatible, Schiit is either against gay people or it doesn't care about black people!!!post #298 of 92847/7/13 at 5:48am
The 50% on the left looks like power supply.
The block on the top right and bottom right appear to be discrete, balanced output analog output stages.
The block on the middle right looks like a DAC and associated digital processing for USB, SPDIF, etc inputs.
In other words, both the analog and digital blocks have ther own dedicated power supplies.
Edited by Chris J - 7/7/13 at 5:58ampost #299 of 92847/7/13 at 7:14amQuote:
Lol, well the A2 does just find with them, so I'd imagine all of their other amps will follow suit ;).
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Trying to decide on what headphones to get? 4 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 5 minutes ago
- › The EU deals thread! 7 minutes ago
- › I don't know what to do :( 7 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 9 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...