Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on Today at 8:11 am in High-end Audio Forum
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 12/4/15 at 10:14am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 12/8/15 at 2:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
DISCLAIMER After my last pair of earphones broke, I did some research on the forums to find high praise for Edifier, much of which for the 185's. A bit of research showed that the company sought...
DISCLAIMER I am in no way associated with the SoundMAGIC company. I have bought ES18 myself and just expressing my honest opinion here. ABOUT ME I am a 25 years old music enthusiast...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 20
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #287 of 92337/5/13 at 6:20amQuote:
I agree with this statement, yes something like my Casea Orion Lite USB do it and very soon if it is not now it will be offered even with battery so even mess from power will be out. So who care..post #288 of 92337/5/13 at 8:46amQuote:Originally Posted by FraGGleR
Resonessence Concero HD for $800 and Matrix X-Sabre for $1100 are two DSD cable DACs that are lowering the cost of entry. With ESS releasing new variants of the 9018 chipset designed for smaller, more mobile applications, DSD capabilities will probably trickle down even more.
Thanks, FraGGleR, for the info. Right now I'm really tempted by the Lynx Hilo with its big display and its ADC ability (for vinyl transfers.) But it's $2500 and I'm already saving for the Rag and the Ygg and maybe an A&K 120 and some new phones to go with them and why is the fridge empty and my shoes full of holes...post #289 of 92337/5/13 at 1:26pmQuote:If you read through the Hilo thread, Head Fiers can get the Hilo for $1850.Originally Posted by 45longcolt
Thanks, FraGGleR, for the info. Right now I'm really tempted by the Lynx Hilo with its big display and its ADC ability (for vinyl transfers.) But it's $2500 and I'm already saving for the Rag and the Ygg and maybe an A&K 120 and some new phones to go with them and why is the fridge empty and my shoes full of holes...post #290 of 92337/5/13 at 2:03pmpost #291 of 92337/5/13 at 11:08pmQuote:Quote:
15 lbs mjolnir + 6 lbs speaker amp
And 10 lbs mpingo for awesome.post #292 of 92337/5/13 at 11:21pmpost #293 of 92337/6/13 at 4:32ampost #294 of 92337/6/13 at 11:22ampost #295 of 92337/6/13 at 12:01pmpost #296 of 92337/6/13 at 1:36pmpost #297 of 92337/7/13 at 3:06amA better question is if this amplifier is compatible with lady gaga and kanye west. Because if it isn't compatible, Schiit is either against gay people or it doesn't care about black people!!!post #298 of 92337/7/13 at 5:48am
The 50% on the left looks like power supply.
The block on the top right and bottom right appear to be discrete, balanced output analog output stages.
The block on the middle right looks like a DAC and associated digital processing for USB, SPDIF, etc inputs.
In other words, both the analog and digital blocks have ther own dedicated power supplies.
Edited by Chris J - 7/7/13 at 5:58ampost #299 of 92337/7/13 at 7:14amQuote:
Lol, well the A2 does just find with them, so I'd imagine all of their other amps will follow suit ;).
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Three Word Story 8 seconds ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 1 minute ago
- › New stereo monitor, for video/audio editing 2 minutes ago
- › Over-the-ear Headphone for trance for price under 7000 INR (approx... 4 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 4 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 7 minutes ago
- › oBravo Planar Magnetic Earphones Land in UK 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD25-1 II/recommendation for Music Production and gaming? 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 8 minutes ago
- › Just joined k7xx drop, need recommendations for budget dac/amp... 9 minutes ago
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...