Less confused now thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on Today at 5:07 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 12/4/15 at 10:14am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 12/8/15 at 2:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 165post #2461 of 92487/2/14 at 7:13pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2462 of 92487/2/14 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard
I will continue to post this standard response:
1. If you want certainty as to the release date, or are unhappy with delays, please move on. There are plenty of other fine products out there.
2. I will keep you updated at least once a week regarding progress on the Ragnarok, and Yggdrasil when we are closer.
3. We are sorry we misjudged the timing.
Perhaps it would be better to announce the products have been cancelled, so we can look forward to the future without expectations.
This forum should integrate a kind of automatic response feature! I would vote for that .post #2463 of 92487/3/14 at 12:02amQuote:
We might not have to kill you now.
I'd hold off on that 'plus five years' estimate - some audiophiles are still using Slackware 1.0 ;)post #2464 of 92487/3/14 at 7:11ampost #2465 of 92487/3/14 at 8:23amQuote:
You mean this one?post #2466 of 92487/3/14 at 5:32pmpost #2467 of 92487/3/14 at 6:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Maxvla
Well, I've just had a great read! Thanks Jude!
Now I'll anxiously wait for someone to compare Ragnarok to the other bad boys out here (GS-X mk2, Beta22...)!post #2468 of 92487/3/14 at 7:13pmQuote:
According to Jason there have been more than a couple Ragnaroks in the hands of 'reviewers' for some time, but it is up to them to chime in. I understand rushed impressions are of no use to anyone, but it doesn't take much longer than a week (or 2) to get to know a piece of equipment (IME). Curious what the hold up is, he didn't make it seem like an NDA was in effect or anything.post #2469 of 92487/3/14 at 7:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by EraserXIV
According to Jason there have been more than a couple Ragnaroks in the hands of 'reviewers' for some time, but it is up to them to chime in. I understand rushed impressions are of no use to anyone, but it doesn't take much longer than a week (or 2) to get to know a piece of equipment (IME). Curious what the hold up is, he didn't make it seem like an NDA was in effect or anything.
Maybe they were waiting for Jude first official review.
‛‛At my signal, unleash hell.‚‚post #2470 of 92487/3/14 at 7:58pmpost #2471 of 92487/3/14 at 8:30pmQuote:
We've known that for an incredibly long period of time...basically since it was announcedpost #2472 of 92487/3/14 at 8:54pmpost #2473 of 92487/3/14 at 8:56pmpost #2474 of 92487/4/14 at 5:18ampost #2475 of 92487/4/14 at 7:42am
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 47 seconds ago
- › Whiplash Audio 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 3 minutes ago
- › π Audio - "Pai Audio" 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Top 20 Most Overrated Bands Of All Time 5 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 7 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...