Less confused now thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on 5/26/16 at 7:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 12/4/15 at 10:14am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 12/8/15 at 2:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 165post #2461 of 92337/2/14 at 7:13pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2462 of 92337/2/14 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard
I will continue to post this standard response:
1. If you want certainty as to the release date, or are unhappy with delays, please move on. There are plenty of other fine products out there.
2. I will keep you updated at least once a week regarding progress on the Ragnarok, and Yggdrasil when we are closer.
3. We are sorry we misjudged the timing.
Perhaps it would be better to announce the products have been cancelled, so we can look forward to the future without expectations.
This forum should integrate a kind of automatic response feature! I would vote for that .post #2463 of 92337/3/14 at 12:02amQuote:
We might not have to kill you now.
I'd hold off on that 'plus five years' estimate - some audiophiles are still using Slackware 1.0 ;)post #2464 of 92337/3/14 at 7:11ampost #2465 of 92337/3/14 at 8:23amQuote:
You mean this one?post #2466 of 92337/3/14 at 5:32pmpost #2467 of 92337/3/14 at 6:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Maxvla
Well, I've just had a great read! Thanks Jude!
Now I'll anxiously wait for someone to compare Ragnarok to the other bad boys out here (GS-X mk2, Beta22...)!post #2468 of 92337/3/14 at 7:13pmQuote:
According to Jason there have been more than a couple Ragnaroks in the hands of 'reviewers' for some time, but it is up to them to chime in. I understand rushed impressions are of no use to anyone, but it doesn't take much longer than a week (or 2) to get to know a piece of equipment (IME). Curious what the hold up is, he didn't make it seem like an NDA was in effect or anything.post #2469 of 92337/3/14 at 7:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by EraserXIV
According to Jason there have been more than a couple Ragnaroks in the hands of 'reviewers' for some time, but it is up to them to chime in. I understand rushed impressions are of no use to anyone, but it doesn't take much longer than a week (or 2) to get to know a piece of equipment (IME). Curious what the hold up is, he didn't make it seem like an NDA was in effect or anything.
Maybe they were waiting for Jude first official review.
‛‛At my signal, unleash hell.‚‚post #2470 of 92337/3/14 at 7:58pmpost #2471 of 92337/3/14 at 8:30pmQuote:
We've known that for an incredibly long period of time...basically since it was announcedpost #2472 of 92337/3/14 at 8:54pmpost #2473 of 92337/3/14 at 8:56pmpost #2474 of 92337/4/14 at 5:18ampost #2475 of 92337/4/14 at 7:42am
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 8 seconds ago
- › ATH WS99BT Discussion & Impressions 23 seconds ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 3 minutes ago
- › Comparison: Noble K10 vs Rhapsodio Solar (and Onkyo DP-X1 vs Chord... 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 5 minutes ago
- › Jumping. 5 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...