Less confused now thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on Today at 3:24 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 12/4/15 at 10:14am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 12/8/15 at 2:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 165post #2461 of 92907/2/14 at 7:13pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2462 of 92907/2/14 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard
I will continue to post this standard response:
1. If you want certainty as to the release date, or are unhappy with delays, please move on. There are plenty of other fine products out there.
2. I will keep you updated at least once a week regarding progress on the Ragnarok, and Yggdrasil when we are closer.
3. We are sorry we misjudged the timing.
Perhaps it would be better to announce the products have been cancelled, so we can look forward to the future without expectations.
This forum should integrate a kind of automatic response feature! I would vote for that .post #2463 of 92907/3/14 at 12:02amQuote:
We might not have to kill you now.
I'd hold off on that 'plus five years' estimate - some audiophiles are still using Slackware 1.0 ;)post #2464 of 92907/3/14 at 7:11ampost #2465 of 92907/3/14 at 8:23amQuote:
You mean this one?post #2466 of 92907/3/14 at 5:32pmpost #2467 of 92907/3/14 at 6:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Maxvla
Well, I've just had a great read! Thanks Jude!
Now I'll anxiously wait for someone to compare Ragnarok to the other bad boys out here (GS-X mk2, Beta22...)!post #2468 of 92907/3/14 at 7:13pmQuote:
According to Jason there have been more than a couple Ragnaroks in the hands of 'reviewers' for some time, but it is up to them to chime in. I understand rushed impressions are of no use to anyone, but it doesn't take much longer than a week (or 2) to get to know a piece of equipment (IME). Curious what the hold up is, he didn't make it seem like an NDA was in effect or anything.post #2469 of 92907/3/14 at 7:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by EraserXIV
According to Jason there have been more than a couple Ragnaroks in the hands of 'reviewers' for some time, but it is up to them to chime in. I understand rushed impressions are of no use to anyone, but it doesn't take much longer than a week (or 2) to get to know a piece of equipment (IME). Curious what the hold up is, he didn't make it seem like an NDA was in effect or anything.
Maybe they were waiting for Jude first official review.
‛‛At my signal, unleash hell.‚‚post #2470 of 92907/3/14 at 7:58pmpost #2471 of 92907/3/14 at 8:30pmQuote:
We've known that for an incredibly long period of time...basically since it was announcedpost #2472 of 92907/3/14 at 8:54pmpost #2473 of 92907/3/14 at 8:56pmpost #2474 of 92907/4/14 at 5:18ampost #2475 of 92907/4/14 at 7:42am
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Chromecast Audio 1.21.74816 ROCKS!!! 1 minute ago
- › Hidizs AP60 5 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze Deckard (Priced to sell) 14 minutes ago
- › Google Pixel (Phone & Audio Quality) 15 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 16 minutes ago
- › The Fiio A5 thread: an upgrade of E12A, MUSES02+LME49600, 800mW,... 17 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...