Less confused now thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on Today at 11:08 am in High-end Audio Forum
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 12/4/15 at 10:14am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 12/8/15 at 2:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Preamble: Superlux – the Chinese/Taiwanese company really doesn’t need any further instruction for anyone who is at least just a little into audio and headphones. Being in the...
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 165post #2461 of 92807/2/14 at 7:13pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2462 of 92807/2/14 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard
I will continue to post this standard response:
1. If you want certainty as to the release date, or are unhappy with delays, please move on. There are plenty of other fine products out there.
2. I will keep you updated at least once a week regarding progress on the Ragnarok, and Yggdrasil when we are closer.
3. We are sorry we misjudged the timing.
Perhaps it would be better to announce the products have been cancelled, so we can look forward to the future without expectations.
This forum should integrate a kind of automatic response feature! I would vote for that .post #2463 of 92807/3/14 at 12:02amQuote:
We might not have to kill you now.
I'd hold off on that 'plus five years' estimate - some audiophiles are still using Slackware 1.0 ;)post #2464 of 92807/3/14 at 7:11ampost #2465 of 92807/3/14 at 8:23amQuote:
You mean this one?post #2466 of 92807/3/14 at 5:32pmpost #2467 of 92807/3/14 at 6:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Maxvla
Well, I've just had a great read! Thanks Jude!
Now I'll anxiously wait for someone to compare Ragnarok to the other bad boys out here (GS-X mk2, Beta22...)!post #2468 of 92807/3/14 at 7:13pmQuote:
According to Jason there have been more than a couple Ragnaroks in the hands of 'reviewers' for some time, but it is up to them to chime in. I understand rushed impressions are of no use to anyone, but it doesn't take much longer than a week (or 2) to get to know a piece of equipment (IME). Curious what the hold up is, he didn't make it seem like an NDA was in effect or anything.post #2469 of 92807/3/14 at 7:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by EraserXIV
According to Jason there have been more than a couple Ragnaroks in the hands of 'reviewers' for some time, but it is up to them to chime in. I understand rushed impressions are of no use to anyone, but it doesn't take much longer than a week (or 2) to get to know a piece of equipment (IME). Curious what the hold up is, he didn't make it seem like an NDA was in effect or anything.
Maybe they were waiting for Jude first official review.
‛‛At my signal, unleash hell.‚‚post #2470 of 92807/3/14 at 7:58pmpost #2471 of 92807/3/14 at 8:30pmQuote:
We've known that for an incredibly long period of time...basically since it was announcedpost #2472 of 92807/3/14 at 8:54pmpost #2473 of 92807/3/14 at 8:56pmpost #2474 of 92807/4/14 at 5:18ampost #2475 of 92807/4/14 at 7:42am
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 57 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Best headphones to go with the e10k under 200$ 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Should I invest in a pair of JH Audio 13s/16s/Roxanne's/Laylas or... 2 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 4 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 5 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 5 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...