Less confused now thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:06 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 6/4/15 at 6:38am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 5/15/15 at 8:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 165post #2461 of 87157/2/14 at 7:13pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2462 of 87157/2/14 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard
I will continue to post this standard response:
1. If you want certainty as to the release date, or are unhappy with delays, please move on. There are plenty of other fine products out there.
2. I will keep you updated at least once a week regarding progress on the Ragnarok, and Yggdrasil when we are closer.
3. We are sorry we misjudged the timing.
Perhaps it would be better to announce the products have been cancelled, so we can look forward to the future without expectations.
This forum should integrate a kind of automatic response feature! I would vote for that .post #2463 of 87157/3/14 at 12:02amQuote:
We might not have to kill you now.
I'd hold off on that 'plus five years' estimate - some audiophiles are still using Slackware 1.0 ;)post #2464 of 87157/3/14 at 7:11ampost #2465 of 87157/3/14 at 8:23amQuote:
You mean this one?post #2466 of 87157/3/14 at 5:32pmpost #2467 of 87157/3/14 at 6:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Maxvla
Well, I've just had a great read! Thanks Jude!
Now I'll anxiously wait for someone to compare Ragnarok to the other bad boys out here (GS-X mk2, Beta22...)!post #2468 of 87157/3/14 at 7:13pmQuote:
According to Jason there have been more than a couple Ragnaroks in the hands of 'reviewers' for some time, but it is up to them to chime in. I understand rushed impressions are of no use to anyone, but it doesn't take much longer than a week (or 2) to get to know a piece of equipment (IME). Curious what the hold up is, he didn't make it seem like an NDA was in effect or anything.post #2469 of 87157/3/14 at 7:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by EraserXIV
According to Jason there have been more than a couple Ragnaroks in the hands of 'reviewers' for some time, but it is up to them to chime in. I understand rushed impressions are of no use to anyone, but it doesn't take much longer than a week (or 2) to get to know a piece of equipment (IME). Curious what the hold up is, he didn't make it seem like an NDA was in effect or anything.
Maybe they were waiting for Jude first official review.
‛‛At my signal, unleash hell.‚‚post #2470 of 87157/3/14 at 7:58pmpost #2471 of 87157/3/14 at 8:30pmQuote:
We've known that for an incredibly long period of time...basically since it was announcedpost #2472 of 87157/3/14 at 8:54pmpost #2473 of 87157/3/14 at 8:56pmpost #2474 of 87157/4/14 at 5:18ampost #2475 of 87157/4/14 at 7:42am
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 30TH DATE CONFIRMED 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 6 minutes ago
- › New IEM's for around $100-150 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2