or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil - Page 163

post #2431 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard View Post
 

 

I like the way you think!

 

Honestly, I don't think we'll be making anything over $1000 ever again. 

 

(Well, unless we did a very high-power speaker amp that needed to be that price due to transformer cost, heatsinks, etc... NOTE THIS IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF A NEW PRODUCT. WE ARE NOT EVEN WORKING ON SUCH A THING.)

 

LOL! I swear this is the way some people read my comments at times. 

post #2432 of 9301

Yep.  Internet forums are a double-edged sword.  At least double-edged.

post #2433 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by OJNeg View Post

Schiit Odin confirmed. You heard it here first folks.


Jason, when am I going to get measurements of the Odin so my interest can be validated?

So tempted to start a faux 'Odin anticipation' thread...
post #2434 of 9301

post #2435 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard View Post
 

 

I like the way you think!

 

Honestly, I don't think we'll be making anything over $1000 ever again. 

 

(Well, unless we did a very high-power speaker amp that needed to be that price due to transformer cost, heatsinks, etc... NOTE THIS IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF A NEW PRODUCT. WE ARE NOT EVEN WORKING ON SUCH A THING.)

 

 

Mr. Stoddard and I had a good chat last night about Schiits new flag ship and AND CD transport.  I am happy to announce two new products from Schiit Audio:

 

First up is their new speaker amp using a proprietary technology: Balanced Integrated Gain (BIG).

 

 

 

I introduce the BIG Schiit:

 

 

 

 

Also, a new HD CD Transport and DAC.  It uses a unique Galvanic Inertial Verbose Architecture (GIVA) for superior decoding.

 

 

Announcing the new Schiit Digital Optical Node Transport (DON-T):

 

 

 

 

 

The two units can be stacked.

 

They are expected to ship this Friday.

 

 

:beerchug: 

 

 

PS. Obviously this is a joke, please don't bug the guys at Schiit about this...  It's not happening.

 

PPS. It's a shame I had to add that last PS.


Edited by bigfatpaulie - 7/2/14 at 12:22pm
post #2436 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatpaulie View Post
 

 

 

Mr. Stoddard and I had a good chat last night about Schiits new flag ship and AND CD transport.  I am happy to announce two new products from Schiit Audio:

 

First up is their new speaker amp using a proprietary technology: Balanced Integrated Gain (BIG).

 

 

 

I introduce the BIG Schiit:

 

 

 

 

Also, a new HD CD Transport and DAC.  It uses a unique Galvanic Inertial Verbose Architecture (GIVA) for superior decoding.

 

 

Announcing the new Schiit Digital Optical Node Transport (DON-T):

 

 

 

 

 

The two units can be stacked.

 

They are expected to ship this Friday.

 

 

:beerchug: 

 

 

PS. Obviously this is a joke, please don't bug the guys at Schiit about this...  It's not happening.

 

PPS. It's a shame I had to add that last PS.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

post #2437 of 9301
Holy Schiit, why no detailed specs?
P.S. I like Schiit Audio more and more. Open minded class A guys with balanced sense of humor
post #2438 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke650 View Post

Holy Schiit, why no detailed specs?
P.S. I like Schiit Audio more and more. Open minded class A guys with balanced sense of humor

 

I think they said that they were running AB at passionate levels.

post #2439 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard View Post
 

IN MARCH 2035, PLUS OR MINUS 5 YEARS!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Er, well, maybe.

Er, or, probably not.

Kill me now.

 

So you're saying I shouldn't ask for an update until next week.....

post #2440 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by swspiers View Post


So tempted to start a faux 'Odin anticipation' thread...

 

I know a guy who knows a guy who's brother in law heard a beta at a secret demo.

 

That's my story, and I'm holding to it.

post #2441 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post
 

Won't matter. You've been blacklisted. Seriously, I dare you try to order.

 

what? i just merely ask the estimated time. did i ask something that i am not supposed to ask? 

post #2442 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard View Post
 

I will continue to post this standard response:

 

1. If you want certainty as to the release date, or are unhappy with delays, please move on. There are plenty of other fine products out there.

 

2. I will keep you updated at least once a week regarding progress on the Ragnarok, and Yggdrasil when we are closer.

 

3. We are sorry we misjudged the timing.

 

Perhaps it would be better to announce the products have been cancelled, so we can look forward to the future without expectations.

 

Jason, i am not being unhappy with the delays, i am just asking. since i m not allowed to ask, then i shall not ask again. man, why m i the one being bomb here?

post #2443 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquexme View Post
 

 

what? i just merely ask the estimated time. did i ask something that i am not supposed to ask? 


Pretty sure that was just the typical, dry, dead-pan humor common around here.  Hilarity ensues!

post #2444 of 9301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquexme View Post
 

 

Jason, i am not being unhappy with the delays, i am just asking. since i m not allowed to ask, then i shall not ask again. man, why m i the one being bomb here?

 

You're not the only one, others are just "tired" of people asking every second apparently for the release date, which happens naturally... when there's good interest in something....

post #2445 of 9301

 
You guys do realize that all the time Jason is spending responding to your posts is time NOT being spent working on Rag...

 

...though this thread is keeping me highly amused, so carry on...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil