Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like comments please)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like comments please) - Page 61

Poll Results: What would you buy the XBOX ONE or the PS4?

 
  • 14% (39)
    XBOX ONE
  • 72% (190)
    PS4
  • 12% (33)
    Neither
262 Total Votes  
post #901 of 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Sorry to burst your bubble, but The Last of Us is NOT a first person shooter.

What rock have you been living under? LoL

I kid, I kid, wink.gif

Lol

I don't like story games that much, that's what I was trying to say haha

I just started the destiny beta 2mins ago
post #902 of 1023
Ah! Gotcha lol

Destiny is, how can I say...

AAWWEESSOOMMEE!!
post #903 of 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Ah! Gotcha lol

Destiny is, how can I say...

AAWWEESSOOMMEE!!

It's not that bad for an alpha build, it's fun with friends so far.
post #904 of 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimador48 View Post

I have had both since launch day, I must say I use the xb1 a lot more then the ps4. I was a heavy ps3 user but after picking up the xb1 controller it just felt right. Right now both systems don't have any great games to brag about, I'm excited for halo collections, and next Gen gta5. I'd personally wait till later this year because I have a feeling Both will probably get a redesign if you haven't Bought one.
I kinda felt like they took a step back with the Xbox One controller. It just feels really cheap,the thumb sticks are microscopic and it's just not as good as the 360 controller IMO.
Of course I only demoed it in a store. There were two. One was about to fall apart. I guess it would get a lot of use in the store. But then again someone who plays a lot would be using it a lot more than that. Hope they all aren't that cheap. Haven't gotten to use a PS4 controller yet but I'm getting mine next month,hopefully it's more solid than the PS3 controller and XB1 controller and built tough like the 360.
Edited by Lazyboy420x - 7/25/14 at 1:06pm
post #905 of 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyboy420x View Post

I kinda felt like they took a step back with the Xbox One controller. It just feels really cheap,the thumb sticks are microscopic and it's just not as good as the 360 controller IMO.
Of course I only demoed it in a store. There were two. One was about to fall apart. I guess it would get a lot of use in the store. But then again someone who plays a lot would be using it a lot more than that. Hope they all aren't that cheap. Haven't gotten to use a PS4 controller yet but I'm getting mine next month,hopefully it's more solid than the PS3 controller and XB1 controller and built tough like the 360.

Agreed. The controller feels cheaper. While getting my ass handed to me on KI online, I gripped the controller super hard, and the controller shut off. This has happened three times, so it wasn't a fluke. Always during killer instinct, too. I don't play it much anymore. Lol.
post #906 of 1023

PSN+ is cheaper compare to XBL Gold. Specs on the Ps4 is a bit better than the Xbox One. Sony has studios that can produce great 1st party games for them.

post #907 of 1023

i'm gonna get Xbox One (comes out on Sep 4th in Japan) mostly because non of the PS exclusives interest me much but i really wannna play some X1 exclusives.

post #908 of 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replicant187 View Post
 

i'm gonna get Xbox One (comes out on Sep 4th in Japan) mostly because non of the PS exclusives interest me much but i really wannna play some X1 exclusives.

Yeah I get you. The Master Chief Collection is gonna be awesome! I had the Xbox 360 before my ps4, and Halo 3 got me introduced of the world of online multiplayer.

post #909 of 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replicant187 View Post

i'm gonna get Xbox One (comes out on Sep 4th in Japan) mostly because non of the PS exclusives interest me much but i really wannna play some X1 exclusives.

I can say the same about the opposition...
post #910 of 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post


I can say the same about the opposition...


 I am looking forward to driveclub!

post #911 of 1023

oh and EA Access thing seems very attractive, that's one of the many reasons i'll get X1.

post #912 of 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin vegas View Post


 I am looking forward to driveclub!

Yesssss!
post #913 of 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Yesssss!
Also looking forward to it! But when Gran Turismo 7 comes out I think people will forget all about it.
post #914 of 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeslinger0u812 View Post

Agreed. The controller feels cheaper. While getting my ass handed to me on KI online, I gripped the controller super hard, and the controller shut off. This has happened three times, so it wasn't a fluke. Always during killer instinct, too. I don't play it much anymore. Lol.
Buttons and layout feel a bit weird too. IF it ain't broken don't fix it! Should have added the option to use the 360 controller with it.
post #915 of 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyboy420x View Post


Also looking forward to it! But when Gran Turismo 7 comes out I think people will forget all about it.

Driveclub looks like it's better to play than Gran turismo!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like comments please)