*****IBasso DB2 Boomslang2 / PB2 Pelican Fully Balanced Amplifier / DAC FOR SALE*****
Will Ship To: Conus
This is a combined set of an iBasso fully balanced DB2 DAC and PB2 Balanced Amp, used but in like new condition.
The DAC accepts up to 24Bit/192kHz signals via SP/DIF coax or optical and 24Bit/96kHz via USB. It has a balanced and unbalanced (single end) output. Output op/amps can be rolled, two extra dual op/amps included.
The PB2 amplifier will accept both balanced and unbalanced inputs and will output both balanced and unbalanced. Both the op/amps and buffers can be swapped for your sound preference. Along with the op/amps and buffers listed below, I have also included four of the incredible sounding Burr-Brown OPS627 and four Intersil HA-5002 buffers. These are installed in the amplifier at this time.
This DAC/Amp combo can drive almost any headphones available and the quality of the sound is truly amazing for units this small.
iBasso DB2 DAC - $299.00 (Description and included items listed below)
iBasso PB2 Amp - $325.00 (Description and included items listed below)
Balanced Connection Cable - $39.00
4 Burr-Brown OPA 627 OP/Amp - $72.00 (Installed in PB2)
4 Intersil HA-5002 Buffers in BrownDog Adapters - $36.28 (Installed in PB2)
Over $700 Invested
iBasso DB2 Boomslang2 Portable Balanced 24Bit/192kHz DAC
- Dual Wolfson WM8740 DACs + CS8416 +TAS1020B
- Takes USB input (up to 24Bit/96kHz), optical and coaxial inputs (up to 24Bit/192kHz)
- -110dB SN and -101dB Crosstalk
- Separated battery power supplies for analog section and digital section
- Low pass filter rollable.
- 4-layer gold plated PCB, with high grade components
- Provide Balanced and Unbalanced (3.5mm) line out
- Up to 13.5hours play time
- Measures 55*24*100mm, and weighs 171g
- Comes with AC adapter, leather pouch, rubber feet, and two extra OPAMPs (LPF).
iBasso PB2 Pelican Portable Balanced Headphone Amplifier
- 32V voltage swing, the highest voltage swing among portable Amplifiers
- Up to 2500mW output power
- Takes Balanced and Single End inputs, and provides Balanced and Single End outputs
- 3-Setting gain jumper for impedance matching
- 10 DIP sockets for OPAMP and Buffer rolling
- 4-layer gold plated PCB
- Rechargeable battery pack
- More than 20 hours play time with stock OPAMPs
- Measures 55*24*100mm, and weighs 167g
- ALPS quad potentiometer, Hirose connector, Switchcraft jack, and Vishay high grade capacitors inside
- Comes with OPA604*4, AD797*4, BUF634U*4(Stackable), BUF634P*4(Hi-C), Dummy adapter*4, AC adapter, leather pouch, 3.5 to 3.5 interconnect, and rubber feet
Edited by leg-ranger - 7/25/13 at 5:35pm