Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Woo Audio WA234 Mono Blocks, AKG K1000, and Abyss.... Last post on 5/20/14 at 9:16pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Should I go for Abyss or LCD-X plus LFF code-x Last post on 5/4/14 at 1:16pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread Last post on 7/3/14 at 11:20am in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold with Abyss AB-1266 - Head-Fi TV Last post on 6/8/14 at 8:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) Last post on Today at 8:59 pm in Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey (@Salsera) for considering me to actually review the Brainwavz S5. My deepest gratitude...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread - Page 37
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I dare you to wear them on a bus.
Now you have a reason too. You'll be a hit on youtube, "crazy man with medieval contraption on head riding public bus"
Just assuming they scrapped the spider web design that they had prototype verson. For $5k+ shouldn't you be able to get your own design cnc'd. With that said I really wish I could afford these
Interesting to hear that. From what I've read most people hate the look (although to varying degrees) but most also find them comfortable. How do they compare to Audeze's?
I guess I like the weird "torture device" look. And no I'm not into that stuff.
They're very comfy on the top of my head but I have a wide head, so there's a little bit of clamp... I guess I need to play around with the fit a bit more, but I really like the LCD-3's soft cushiony lambskin pads a bit more than the Abyss'.
- The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread
- › Are the Sennheiser HD650's worth another $100? 19 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 Mk2 vs. Mk1 1 minute ago
- › Fiio x5 vs Ibasso dx90 3 minutes ago
- › Legitimacy of this site? 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › TekFusion TwinWoofer, Budget IEM for $50, Impressions, and... 5 minutes ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › Is there some place where I can try different kinda headphones. 7 minutes ago
- › Samson RH600 Headphones by egosumlux
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by thatBeatsguy
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)