- 9 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Cheapest Amp to Drive HD600 Last post on 6/10/15 at 11:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- About to spend 400$ on cans, please help me make a good decision! Lots of details provided. Last post on 6/13/13 at 11:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fiio e12 or other for Senn HD650? Last post on 12/27/14 at 2:41pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp or Amp/DAC? Last post on 6/21/14 at 3:31am in Portable Headphone Amps
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 7:41 am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
I am an amateur recording engineer that mainly uses a laptop pc on location with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. The bus power is no doubt as noisy as a baby with a full diaper that's up way past...
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
NOOB Question: Can you pair Fiio E12 amp + E17 DAC to power Senn HD600s??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes you can use them together but you need to get the FiiO L7 line out adapter for the E17. You can get it here:
However, the E12 may be a bit weak to power the HD600s. They are 300Ω headphones and according to FiiO's website that is the very maximum impedance that the E12 is capable of pushing. You really should have gotten the E09K. You may find that your audio starts to distort because the E12 might have trouble driving your headphones.
- NOOB Question: Can you pair Fiio E12 amp + E17 DAC to power Senn HD600s??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Bricasti M1 DAC impressions. 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 5 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 5 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)