- 9 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Cheapest Amp to Drive HD600 Last post on 9/6/14 at 8:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- About to spend 400$ on cans, please help me make a good decision! Lots of details provided. Last post on 6/13/13 at 11:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp or Amp/DAC? Last post on 6/21/14 at 3:31am in Portable Headphone Amps
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 11:07 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for punk metal/contemporary rock/alt rock/classic rock? Last post on 2/6/14 at 3:02pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 7/30/14
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
NOOB Question: Can you pair Fiio E12 amp + E17 DAC to power Senn HD600s??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes you can use them together but you need to get the FiiO L7 line out adapter for the E17. You can get it here:
However, the E12 may be a bit weak to power the HD600s. They are 300Ω headphones and according to FiiO's website that is the very maximum impedance that the E12 is capable of pushing. You really should have gotten the E09K. You may find that your audio starts to distort because the E12 might have trouble driving your headphones.
The E12 has approx. same amount of power as the E09K.
Edited by Chris J - 6/12/13 at 3:37am
- NOOB Question: Can you pair Fiio E12 amp + E17 DAC to power Senn HD600s??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 6 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 2 minutes ago
- › 100.00 budget 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 6 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 9 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)