- 9 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Cheapest Amp to Drive HD600 Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- About to spend 400$ on cans, please help me make a good decision! Lots of details provided. Last post on 6/13/13 at 11:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp or Amp/DAC? Last post on 6/21/14 at 3:31am in Portable Headphone Amps
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 12:45 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for punk metal/contemporary rock/alt rock/classic rock? Last post on 2/6/14 at 3:02pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 7/30/14
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
NOOB Question: Can you pair Fiio E12 amp + E17 DAC to power Senn HD600s??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes you can use them together but you need to get the FiiO L7 line out adapter for the E17. You can get it here:
However, the E12 may be a bit weak to power the HD600s. They are 300Ω headphones and according to FiiO's website that is the very maximum impedance that the E12 is capable of pushing. You really should have gotten the E09K. You may find that your audio starts to distort because the E12 might have trouble driving your headphones.
The E12 has approx. same amount of power as the E09K.
Edited by Chris J - 6/12/13 at 3:37am
- NOOB Question: Can you pair Fiio E12 amp + E17 DAC to power Senn HD600s??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 45 seconds ago
- › Which earbuds should I buy? 58 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › New Audeze "Prototype-Z"! 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FS/FT Beyerdynamic t5p 5 minutes ago
- › Ps audio direct stream dsd DAC 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 6 minutes ago
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)