Recent Images In This Thread
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparing Mr Speaker Mad Dogs to NAD Viso HP50s Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO X3 / X5 with the Mad Dogs. Last post on 3/3/14 at 5:46pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Beyerdynamic DT880 250 ohm vs. Mad Dogs Last post on 3/6/14 at 7:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How to know if your amp is good for your headphone? Last post on 2/18/14 at 3:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
**MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Absolutely spot-on with your description. A half-Jewish (Watsky's own words) poetry champion gone hip-hop. This is some witty, well produced stuff. It's profoundly funny, and very entertaining.
If you like blues, you must try Doug MacLeod: There's a Time. The smooth textured bass comes through beautifully on the MD's. The second track Black Nights is a stand out. Turn up the volume and listen to this guy lay some oh so sweet licks on that slide guitar...dang!! The whole album rocks and is wonderfully recorded.
Thanks to Frank I for the tip on this one.
Most of the classic rock 'n roll I enjoy is rooted in the blues. (Rolling Stones, Clapton, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, The Who, etc.) A lot of the original good blues music sounds terrible today and was poorly recorded a long time ago. Obviously there are exceptions, and I really enjoyed Doug MacLeod's "There's a Time" album. Thanks for the recommendation.
Edited by sonitus mirus - 6/6/13 at 7:35pm
It's one page back. Just put mine on yesterday. It's easy and very forgiving.
I must be blind or something. I don't see a sticker on those headphones. I'm looking for the words Mad Dogs.. That looks like a plain pair of black T50RPs..
Those are the Black stickers. If your looking for the black branded ones, there are other pictures up, just look in the gallery of the old thread.
And the T50RPs have the yellow fostex symbol thing on them.
Edited by Kamakahah - 6/7/13 at 3:10am
I'm aware of this....
Okay, but how did you think all black panels looked like "a regular T50RP"...?
You see how that's confusing right, lol.
- **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread**
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › AlphaDog Mr Speakers in red (EU) 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Comply Tips Review 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 5 minutes ago
- › Hiface Two - Linux Mint Problem 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)