Recent Images In This Thread
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- I need some help recognizing some headphones from a video! Last post on 2/12/15 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a closed headphone for rock\blues around ~$200 Last post on 2/4/15 at 12:09am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Mad Dog + Leather Dog Pads + Comfort Strap (MD003) Last post on 1/28/15 at 9:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- I've been away for a while ... closed-back HD600/HD650 soundalikes? Last post on 1/16/15 at 11:19am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- need help selecting new cans Last post on 12/27/14 at 5:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
**MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Absolutely spot-on with your description. A half-Jewish (Watsky's own words) poetry champion gone hip-hop. This is some witty, well produced stuff. It's profoundly funny, and very entertaining.
If you like blues, you must try Doug MacLeod: There's a Time. The smooth textured bass comes through beautifully on the MD's. The second track Black Nights is a stand out. Turn up the volume and listen to this guy lay some oh so sweet licks on that slide guitar...dang!! The whole album rocks and is wonderfully recorded.
Thanks to Frank I for the tip on this one.
Most of the classic rock 'n roll I enjoy is rooted in the blues. (Rolling Stones, Clapton, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, The Who, etc.) A lot of the original good blues music sounds terrible today and was poorly recorded a long time ago. Obviously there are exceptions, and I really enjoyed Doug MacLeod's "There's a Time" album. Thanks for the recommendation.
Edited by sonitus mirus - 6/6/13 at 7:35pm
It's one page back. Just put mine on yesterday. It's easy and very forgiving.
I must be blind or something. I don't see a sticker on those headphones. I'm looking for the words Mad Dogs.. That looks like a plain pair of black T50RPs..
Those are the Black stickers. If your looking for the black branded ones, there are other pictures up, just look in the gallery of the old thread.
And the T50RPs have the yellow fostex symbol thing on them.
Edited by Kamakahah - 6/7/13 at 3:10am
I'm aware of this....
Okay, but how did you think all black panels looked like "a regular T50RP"...?
You see how that's confusing right, lol.
- **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread**
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr - $499/£399 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › any meets or places to demo headphones in Omaha, NE???? 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 8 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 8 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2