Recent Images In This Thread
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Comparing Mr Speaker Mad Dogs to NAD Viso HP50s Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO X3 / X5 with the Mad Dogs. Last post on 3/3/14 at 5:46pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Beyerdynamic DT880 250 ohm vs. Mad Dogs Last post on 3/6/14 at 7:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How to know if your amp is good for your headphone? Last post on 2/18/14 at 3:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Schiit Vali to replace/upgrade from Magni with Mad Dog Headphones Last post on 2/4/14 at 7:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
T-PEOS is at it again… this time with the intention of pleasing the consumer market by offering an excellent sounding earphone without breaking the bank. The Altone 200 is the latest 3-way...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
This is an amazing ultra portable amp. I paid 99$ for it and couldn't be happier. Sound This amp has one of the best soundstage i've heard for this price , if not the best. The soundstage can...
**MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Absolutely spot-on with your description. A half-Jewish (Watsky's own words) poetry champion gone hip-hop. This is some witty, well produced stuff. It's profoundly funny, and very entertaining.
If you like blues, you must try Doug MacLeod: There's a Time. The smooth textured bass comes through beautifully on the MD's. The second track Black Nights is a stand out. Turn up the volume and listen to this guy lay some oh so sweet licks on that slide guitar...dang!! The whole album rocks and is wonderfully recorded.
Thanks to Frank I for the tip on this one.
Most of the classic rock 'n roll I enjoy is rooted in the blues. (Rolling Stones, Clapton, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, The Who, etc.) A lot of the original good blues music sounds terrible today and was poorly recorded a long time ago. Obviously there are exceptions, and I really enjoyed Doug MacLeod's "There's a Time" album. Thanks for the recommendation.
Edited by sonitus mirus - 6/6/13 at 7:35pm
It's one page back. Just put mine on yesterday. It's easy and very forgiving.
I must be blind or something. I don't see a sticker on those headphones. I'm looking for the words Mad Dogs.. That looks like a plain pair of black T50RPs..
Those are the Black stickers. If your looking for the black branded ones, there are other pictures up, just look in the gallery of the old thread.
And the T50RPs have the yellow fostex symbol thing on them.
Edited by Kamakahah - 6/7/13 at 3:10am
I'm aware of this....
Okay, but how did you think all black panels looked like "a regular T50RP"...?
You see how that's confusing right, lol.
- **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread**
- › Speaker buzz 14 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 22 seconds ago
- › New to Headphone moding/repair please help me find the right words. 1 minute ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. Phase 2: SmartPower how, why and what it... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Reference 10 2 minutes ago
- › Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones - Reviewers Needed! 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & comparisons (Added K3003, XBA-H3, S-EM6) 4 minutes ago
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › T-Peos Altone200 by d marc0
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Questyle Co.,ltd CMA800 amplifier by project86
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)