Recent Images In This Thread
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- I need some help recognizing some headphones from a video! Last post on 2/12/15 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a closed headphone for rock\blues around ~$200 Last post on 2/4/15 at 12:09am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Mad Dog + Leather Dog Pads + Comfort Strap (MD003) Last post on 1/28/15 at 9:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- I've been away for a while ... closed-back HD600/HD650 soundalikes? Last post on 1/16/15 at 11:19am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- need help selecting new cans Last post on 12/27/14 at 5:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
**MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Absolutely spot-on with your description. A half-Jewish (Watsky's own words) poetry champion gone hip-hop. This is some witty, well produced stuff. It's profoundly funny, and very entertaining.
If you like blues, you must try Doug MacLeod: There's a Time. The smooth textured bass comes through beautifully on the MD's. The second track Black Nights is a stand out. Turn up the volume and listen to this guy lay some oh so sweet licks on that slide guitar...dang!! The whole album rocks and is wonderfully recorded.
Thanks to Frank I for the tip on this one.
Most of the classic rock 'n roll I enjoy is rooted in the blues. (Rolling Stones, Clapton, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, The Who, etc.) A lot of the original good blues music sounds terrible today and was poorly recorded a long time ago. Obviously there are exceptions, and I really enjoyed Doug MacLeod's "There's a Time" album. Thanks for the recommendation.
Edited by sonitus mirus - 6/6/13 at 7:35pm
It's one page back. Just put mine on yesterday. It's easy and very forgiving.
I must be blind or something. I don't see a sticker on those headphones. I'm looking for the words Mad Dogs.. That looks like a plain pair of black T50RPs..
Those are the Black stickers. If your looking for the black branded ones, there are other pictures up, just look in the gallery of the old thread.
And the T50RPs have the yellow fostex symbol thing on them.
Edited by Kamakahah - 6/7/13 at 3:10am
I'm aware of this....
Okay, but how did you think all black panels looked like "a regular T50RP"...?
You see how that's confusing right, lol.
- **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread**
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 20 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M3 1 minute ago
- › Looking for some all around headphones. 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 1 minute ago
- › Competition Closed...but what is in the Retro – Stereo 50? 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Sediman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2