I would say you will lose the perception of detail compared to ER-4S, but you will gain in other areas so it's still worth trying a pair if you can
Recent Images In This Thread
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some help deciding on a pair? Last post on Today at 11:40 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on Yesterday at 10:02 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparing Mr Speaker Mad Dogs to NAD Viso HP50s Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO X3 / X5 with the Mad Dogs. Last post on 3/3/14 at 5:46pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
**MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** - Page 193
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What do you mean by the perception of detail? Would the detail remain intact but it won't be as forward in your face? I hear the lows and the mids really shine with detail and a natural tone to them with the high range merely being rolled off.
Man, I wish there was a place in town here that actually carried a pair of these puppies. I'd love to try them. Ugh; decisions, decisions.
Mrspeakers attends many meets and shows. Maybe check if there's an upcoming one that you can make...
Eh; that was what I was hoping for. Looks like I'll be jumping on them when I get the chance. It sounds like it is going to be a nice change.
Thanks for your input.
- **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread**
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 19 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 31 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Switcher, selector, splitter, or whatchamacallit? 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 6 minutes ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 10 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)