i also got my mad dogs today and completely agree that they sound and feel great.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some help deciding on a pair? Last post on Yesterday at 10:39 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on Today at 4:19 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparing Mr Speaker Mad Dogs to NAD Viso HP50s Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO X3 / X5 with the Mad Dogs. Last post on 3/3/14 at 5:46pm in Portable Headphone Amps
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
**MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** - Page 125
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What are you guys using for an Amp/DAC?
There is a thread that is attempting to collect Amps that drive the Mad dogs well..in case you want to comment in there as well: http://www.head-fi.org/t/683118/mr-speakers-mad-dog-3-0-3-2-amp-pairing-recommendation-discussion-thread
What are you guys using for an Amp/DAC?
There is a thread that is attempting to collect Amps that drive the Mad dogs well..in case you want to comment in there as well: http://www.head-fi.org/t/683118/mr-speakers-mad-dog-3-0-3-2-amp-pairing-recommendation-discussion-tSchi
Schiit Magni amp and AudioEngine D1 (thinking of replacing this with the Modi though)
do you know what dac/amp will be used for NY meet? look forward to hearing the alpha dogs
What about AK100 you had in April?
Dan...I'd like more impressions on the Vali and how it pairs with the MD.
My main first impression was that I wanted to spend more time with it than I had at the show.
Pretty sure there is a separate thread for Alpha Dog.
- **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread**
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)