Recent Images In This Thread
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparing Mr Speaker Mad Dogs to NAD Viso HP50s Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO X3 / X5 with the Mad Dogs. Last post on 3/3/14 at 5:46pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Beyerdynamic DT880 250 ohm vs. Mad Dogs Last post on 3/6/14 at 7:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How to know if your amp is good for your headphone? Last post on 2/18/14 at 3:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
**MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** - Page 106
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well thus far that makes 2 of us.
Why sir, the whole long forgotten point of this entire site is just that, to get people started.
30ish bucks will get you a wicked tripath based amp if you recable the phones to use it
I picked up a Pico Power but not sure I'm keeping it... Do any of you electrical/DIYguys know how many watts per channel the pico power does into the Mad Dog? Does anyone else have and like the combo?
I'm toying with getting (or keeping!) either a more spendy portable amp for the 3.2 at home and the Alpha Dog at the office or getting a cheaper amp for either place. I was suprisingly impressed with the O2 for the Mad Dog but the potential capacity for better is always out there...
If you had to split $400 between home and office, what would you choose? One spendy portable? Or something like an O2 for home (where I listen less) and an Asgard for the office? Etc...
At this point, I expect people are wondering why a Curad box is the "Recent Image In This Thread"
So, is the idea to put it in between the drivers, to keep the pads separated ?
For those who are subscribed to the Alpha Dog thread as well, a Curad box seems comparatively normal.
And a wheelbarrow. Hey MattTCG - I think we've got your portable rig sorted out!
I can confirm now that the CEntrance HIFI-M8 is a nice pairing with the MD's. The HIFI-M8 must dump most of a watt into the things. They respond very well. As a quick aside to those that have the HD650 - the HIFI-M8 is pretty magical with the HD650.
- **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread**
- › Best $300 DAC, AMP, or combo for Fidelio X1 25 seconds ago
- › WTB. HD800 Dual 3 pin xlr cable 37 seconds ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 55 seconds ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 3 minutes ago
- › FLAC, where can i get more? 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 320 IEMs compared (Xiaomi Piston 2 added... 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)