Recent Images In This Thread
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some help deciding on a pair? Last post on 9/23/14 at 1:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparing Mr Speaker Mad Dogs to NAD Viso HP50s Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mad Dog Pro: a review Last post on 9/26/14 at 10:22am in Headphones (full-size)
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
**MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** - Page 106
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well thus far that makes 2 of us.
Why sir, the whole long forgotten point of this entire site is just that, to get people started.
30ish bucks will get you a wicked tripath based amp if you recable the phones to use it
I picked up a Pico Power but not sure I'm keeping it... Do any of you electrical/DIYguys know how many watts per channel the pico power does into the Mad Dog? Does anyone else have and like the combo?
I'm toying with getting (or keeping!) either a more spendy portable amp for the 3.2 at home and the Alpha Dog at the office or getting a cheaper amp for either place. I was suprisingly impressed with the O2 for the Mad Dog but the potential capacity for better is always out there...
If you had to split $400 between home and office, what would you choose? One spendy portable? Or something like an O2 for home (where I listen less) and an Asgard for the office? Etc...
At this point, I expect people are wondering why a Curad box is the "Recent Image In This Thread"
So, is the idea to put it in between the drivers, to keep the pads separated ?
For those who are subscribed to the Alpha Dog thread as well, a Curad box seems comparatively normal.
And a wheelbarrow. Hey MattTCG - I think we've got your portable rig sorted out!
I can confirm now that the CEntrance HIFI-M8 is a nice pairing with the MD's. The HIFI-M8 must dump most of a watt into the things. They respond very well. As a quick aside to those that have the HD650 - the HIFI-M8 is pretty magical with the HD650.
- **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread**
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 54 seconds ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 1 minute ago
- › Where in the forum can I check for a good value external Speaker... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Help on <$120 headphones 2 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)