Like the title says. Should I consider buying it? I've heard many comfort and seal problems about it but at 150 it seems like such a good deal. I only have 350 dollars since I'm just a kid in highschool. Also I'm more into IEMs.
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 6/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Portable headphone decision..... That Planar sound...on the go! Last post on 5/21/15 at 10:03pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 2/13/15 at 12:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Is On Ear market dying ? Last post on 1/9/15 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for an iPod 5.5G? Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrade from Beats Solo HD. Noob needs help. Last post on 11/13/14 at 12:40pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for $150? Should I buy it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Agreed, I'd buy them and if I didn't like them I'd sell them and easy for that price. They must be pretty good having the Tesla driver tech and all. The only thing that scares me about them is I like my bass and those are supposed to be very flat.
OMG hell of a price. I would go for it now. I bought my used for $220. Anyways, I have 0 seal problem and they isolation really well. Comfort, maybe an hour or two of use. It's a great hp. Look at my signature for review of DT1350.
Snap them up! still the king of portables, for me anyway
and if the recording has bass, the DT1350 can play it, then again I don't listen to modern electronic or church organ
currently listening to HM-801, DT1350 and WAV of MSFLs version of Bob Marley's Exodus - massive bass
Give yourself a little time to discover the right way placement to get the bass response. Otherwise, they will sound uber mid and treble heavy. They are more bass neutral than bass heavy, but with good extension way down into the sub bass. I noticed in another thread you are looking at the Ety ER-4S. I have ER-4Ps, too, and the DT 1350s have a better bass response to me.
- Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for $150? Should I buy it?
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 15 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 42 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 2 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing headphones 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 and impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › A step up from a smartphone... what to get? 4 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 5 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3