Like the title says. Should I consider buying it? I've heard many comfort and seal problems about it but at 150 it seems like such a good deal. I only have 350 dollars since I'm just a kid in highschool. Also I'm more into IEMs.
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 6/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade from Beats Solo HD. Noob needs help. Last post on 11/13/14 at 12:40pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- My current situation Last post on 10/16/14 at 3:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- where can I order beyerdynamic t51p ear pads replacement? Last post on 9/18/14 at 1:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need some opinions on some portable cans Last post on 5/15/14 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Amperior, Momentum, Grado SR325i, NAD HP50, Beyer Tesla DT1350 or Shure SRH940? Open... Last post on 5/16/14 at 6:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
I bought these at less than half retail on a whim from Audio Advisor, looking to replace my aging Sennheiser HD 580's. Look at the picture...these are VERY NICELY made headphones! All aluminum...
The HM5 Velours are quite simply, an uber-comfortable pad for HM5/Shure/Beyer/ATH/(most large circumaural headphones). I was offered a review sample from Brainwavz and have the following to say...
Almost 2 months with these gems. I simply love these IEMs. I paired them against my Shure SE215 and the Havi B3 Pro 1 and I briefly pit them against the UE700s and Klipsch S4II. I am definitely no...
This is my first proper set of over ears, and I'm quite surprised! The bass is fast, punchy and has enough weight to satisfy the slight basshead in me. The treble is a bit laid back for me, and I...
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for $150? Should I buy it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Agreed, I'd buy them and if I didn't like them I'd sell them and easy for that price. They must be pretty good having the Tesla driver tech and all. The only thing that scares me about them is I like my bass and those are supposed to be very flat.
OMG hell of a price. I would go for it now. I bought my used for $220. Anyways, I have 0 seal problem and they isolation really well. Comfort, maybe an hour or two of use. It's a great hp. Look at my signature for review of DT1350.
Snap them up! still the king of portables, for me anyway
and if the recording has bass, the DT1350 can play it, then again I don't listen to modern electronic or church organ
currently listening to HM-801, DT1350 and WAV of MSFLs version of Bob Marley's Exodus - massive bass
Give yourself a little time to discover the right way placement to get the bass response. Otherwise, they will sound uber mid and treble heavy. They are more bass neutral than bass heavy, but with good extension way down into the sub bass. I noticed in another thread you are looking at the Ety ER-4S. I have ER-4Ps, too, and the DT 1350s have a better bass response to me.
- Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for $150? Should I buy it?
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 45 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 45 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 59 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 2 minutes ago
- › [NEW] Brainwavz HM5 Pads (Different Colours / Velour / Leather) 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! iBasso D-Zero Mk2 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Aurix 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-300 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by JoeDoe
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by audiobean
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by donnot
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)