Like the title says. Should I consider buying it? I've heard many comfort and seal problems about it but at 150 it seems like such a good deal. I only have 350 dollars since I'm just a kid in highschool. Also I'm more into IEMs.
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 6/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Portable headphone decision..... That Planar sound...on the go! Last post on 5/21/15 at 10:03pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 2/13/15 at 12:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Is On Ear market dying ? Last post on 1/9/15 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for an iPod 5.5G? Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrade from Beats Solo HD. Noob needs help. Last post on 11/13/14 at 12:40pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: Yesterday
I own 3 High-end headphones ( HD 600, HD-650s, and HE 500s) and this amplifier does everything I want it to do. The headphones have been driven with authority, speed and transparency. The sound is...
Disclaimer: I would like to thank www.hifinage.com and Fidue for this review sample. I was supposed...
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for $150? Should I buy it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Agreed, I'd buy them and if I didn't like them I'd sell them and easy for that price. They must be pretty good having the Tesla driver tech and all. The only thing that scares me about them is I like my bass and those are supposed to be very flat.
OMG hell of a price. I would go for it now. I bought my used for $220. Anyways, I have 0 seal problem and they isolation really well. Comfort, maybe an hour or two of use. It's a great hp. Look at my signature for review of DT1350.
Snap them up! still the king of portables, for me anyway
and if the recording has bass, the DT1350 can play it, then again I don't listen to modern electronic or church organ
currently listening to HM-801, DT1350 and WAV of MSFLs version of Bob Marley's Exodus - massive bass
Give yourself a little time to discover the right way placement to get the bass response. Otherwise, they will sound uber mid and treble heavy. They are more bass neutral than bass heavy, but with good extension way down into the sub bass. I noticed in another thread you are looking at the Ety ER-4S. I have ER-4Ps, too, and the DT 1350s have a better bass response to me.
- Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for $150? Should I buy it?
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 1 minute ago
- › Cary Audio SLI 80 - Owners Unite! 1 minute ago
- › In Ear StageDiver SD2 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 2 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Phonak Audeo (PFE) Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)