Like the title says. Should I consider buying it? I've heard many comfort and seal problems about it but at 150 it seems like such a good deal. I only have 350 dollars since I'm just a kid in highschool. Also I'm more into IEMs.
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 6/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Portable headphone decision..... That Planar sound...on the go! Last post on 5/21/15 at 10:03pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 2/13/15 at 12:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Is On Ear market dying ? Last post on 1/9/15 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for an iPod 5.5G? Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrade from Beats Solo HD. Noob needs help. Last post on 11/13/14 at 12:40pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for $150? Should I buy it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Agreed, I'd buy them and if I didn't like them I'd sell them and easy for that price. They must be pretty good having the Tesla driver tech and all. The only thing that scares me about them is I like my bass and those are supposed to be very flat.
OMG hell of a price. I would go for it now. I bought my used for $220. Anyways, I have 0 seal problem and they isolation really well. Comfort, maybe an hour or two of use. It's a great hp. Look at my signature for review of DT1350.
Snap them up! still the king of portables, for me anyway
and if the recording has bass, the DT1350 can play it, then again I don't listen to modern electronic or church organ
currently listening to HM-801, DT1350 and WAV of MSFLs version of Bob Marley's Exodus - massive bass
Give yourself a little time to discover the right way placement to get the bass response. Otherwise, they will sound uber mid and treble heavy. They are more bass neutral than bass heavy, but with good extension way down into the sub bass. I noticed in another thread you are looking at the Ety ER-4S. I have ER-4Ps, too, and the DT 1350s have a better bass response to me.
- Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for $150? Should I buy it?
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 vs Philips Fidelio X2 vs HiFiMAN HE400S vs AKG K712 Pro 2 minutes ago
- › Binaural: Hear New York City in 3D 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP (Release Imminent) - Product Information and... 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a good $150 IEM that emphasis on clarity. 7 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for Old DT770s? 7 minutes ago
- › Grado 325e vs Grado Rs2e 8 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by jasonb
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2