Like the title says. Should I consider buying it? I've heard many comfort and seal problems about it but at 150 it seems like such a good deal. I only have 350 dollars since I'm just a kid in highschool. Also I'm more into IEMs.
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 6/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Is On Ear market dying ? Last post on 1/9/15 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for an iPod 5.5G? Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrade from Beats Solo HD. Noob needs help. Last post on 11/13/14 at 12:40pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- My current situation Last post on 10/16/14 at 3:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- where can I order beyerdynamic t51p ear pads replacement? Last post on 9/18/14 at 1:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for $150? Should I buy it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Agreed, I'd buy them and if I didn't like them I'd sell them and easy for that price. They must be pretty good having the Tesla driver tech and all. The only thing that scares me about them is I like my bass and those are supposed to be very flat.
OMG hell of a price. I would go for it now. I bought my used for $220. Anyways, I have 0 seal problem and they isolation really well. Comfort, maybe an hour or two of use. It's a great hp. Look at my signature for review of DT1350.
Snap them up! still the king of portables, for me anyway
and if the recording has bass, the DT1350 can play it, then again I don't listen to modern electronic or church organ
currently listening to HM-801, DT1350 and WAV of MSFLs version of Bob Marley's Exodus - massive bass
Give yourself a little time to discover the right way placement to get the bass response. Otherwise, they will sound uber mid and treble heavy. They are more bass neutral than bass heavy, but with good extension way down into the sub bass. I noticed in another thread you are looking at the Ety ER-4S. I have ER-4Ps, too, and the DT 1350s have a better bass response to me.
- Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for $150? Should I buy it?
- › Why do Audio technica m50x and bose quietcomfort headphones make me... 10 seconds ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 27 seconds ago
- › Should I use Loudness Equalization to fix low PC volume? 1 minute ago
- › Help needed with Chord Hugo. 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 2 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220 Vs. PRO 500 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3