- 224 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Meowcity, Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- fidelio x2 vs grado r2i vs he400 vs others(hd650,hd600,t700) HELP!!!! Last post on 4/17/15 at 5:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Clear, balanced open-back headphones for under $300 Last post on 2/1/15 at 3:23pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT880 to what? Last post on 1/8/15 at 11:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Poor Man's LCD3? Last post on 10/8/14 at 11:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 1/15/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
He-400 or HD-650? - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
This comparison is absurd.
So many feelings are hurt , buy both if you could afford them
The 650 is a completely different Beast with the BCL or the Conductor.
I have not tried the 400's but have tried the 500's , the fun with PM's is different but the 650's still remain my choice :D
- He-400 or HD-650?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 2 seconds ago
- › Comparing DACs objectively 20 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 34 seconds ago
- › Wide Soundstage Open-back Headphones Under $500? 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 4 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 5 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 8 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 8 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)