Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › IC: Would anyone be interested in a Parisian meet? (this fall...) Read the first post !
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

IC: Would anyone be interested in a Parisian meet? (this fall...) Read the first post ! - Page 2

post #16 of 33

Sorry CCC, I won't be able to attend your meeting. But congratulations for your initiative.

post #17 of 33
Thread Starter 

Bump

post #18 of 33

Hi there,

 

Don't want to hijack the thread, but I thought it might interest people in here. Mr. Suyama from FitEAR is coming to Paris on july 18th, and offering to make a mini-event. I created a separate thread so anyone interested can see there or PM me.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/669809/paris-suyama-event

 

See you

post #19 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchbat View Post

Hi there,

 

Don't want to hijack the thread, but I thought it might interest people in here. Mr. Suyama from FitEAR is coming to Paris on july 18th, and offering to make a mini-event. I created a separate thread so anyone interested can see there or PM me.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/669809/paris-suyama-event

 

See you


Don't worry, it's fine.

 

It's great, even though Morsang sur orge isn't exactly in Paris. It might be a deal breaker for some...

post #20 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by customcoco View Post


Don't worry, it's fine.

 

It's great, even though Morsang sur orge isn't exactly in Paris. It might be a deal breaker for some...


Thanks !

 

I realize it's not so close to Paris, but the location was already decided, so I can only invite people to come. However this is still a great opportunity to listen to and discuss with Mr. Suyama directly.

post #21 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchbat View Post


Thanks !

 

I realize it's not so close to Paris, but the location was already decided, so I can only invite people to come. However this is still a great opportunity to listen to and discuss with Mr. Suyama directly.

Thank you for the heeads up !

 

I'm not sure I could come, but I'll try to. Do you want me to pm the participants of my meet?

post #22 of 33
Thread Starter 

Bump !

post #23 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by customcoco View Post

Thank you for the heeads up !

 

I'm not sure I could come, but I'll try to. Do you want me to pm the participants of my meet?


Sorry, been very busy lately.

 

The meet is supposed to begin around 11:00 AM on Thursday at Alvis Audio, but given the problems with the train this week I'm not expecting many people to come.

post #24 of 33

It's a shame I would have love to come, but Thursday it's work day!!!

post #25 of 33
Thread Starter 
W
Quote:
Originally Posted by telecaster View Post

It's a shame I would have love to come, but Thursday it's work day!!!

Wait, you know that the meet will only take place on November right?

EDIT : sorry I've just realized that we're not talking about the same meet...
Edited by customcoco - 7/16/13 at 8:10am
post #26 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by telecaster View Post

It's a shame I would have love to come, but Thursday it's work day!!!

I realize that, but as I said before, time and place were already decided. I'm sure there'll be other opportunities in the future.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by customcoco View Post

W
Wait, you know that the meet will only take place on November right?

EDIT : sorry I've just realized that we're not talking about the same meet...

Sorry about the confusion, everything will be back to normal after thursday biggrin.gif


Edited by frenchbat - 7/16/13 at 8:50am
post #27 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchbat View Post

Sorry about the confusion, everything will be back to normal after thursday biggrin.gif


Again, don't worry. It was very nice of you to chime in here and inform us ! I'll edit the first with a list of participants and a link to your thread.

post #28 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by telecaster View Post

It's a shame I would have love to come, but Thursday it's work day!!!


Just to be sure Telecaster, are you interested by our meet, the one that will happen this fall?

 

BTW : do you guys have any ideas about a potential place?


Edited by customcoco - 7/16/13 at 1:23pm
post #29 of 33
Thread Starter 

PM sent to everyone !!

post #30 of 33

Salut !

Suis à Paris 15

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › IC: Would anyone be interested in a Parisian meet? (this fall...) Read the first post !