Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works - Page 3

post #31 of 240

Hi Gents. Wow, thanks for the ideas. I have been away from online for a bit so have missed this until now.

 

Please hold off with suggestions. The naming contest will be more structured and organized so that it's fair to everyone. Since the amp hasn't passed "is it production worthy?" status yet, the naming contest hasn't started yet.

 

As soon as we feel the amp is a winner, then I will post the submission pages, etc.

 

Thanks!!!

post #32 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

Nice, Liquid Fire. Very catchy name. I actually think that that might win. 
How about? Liquid lin0003

I think that's probably the best of all.

I'll give you that one so you can have six entries! Good Luck man. I think you'll win for sure.

Dude please go troll some other site or thread or at least stop being "that guy".



Thanks,


D
post #33 of 240

Oops ... pardon me. My bad. I missed it sorry, "Plus one" for Liquid Thunder.

post #34 of 240

Liquid Lite

Liquid Little

Liquid Tyke


Edited by Golfnutz - 5/26/13 at 11:56am
post #35 of 240

How about Liquid Smoke...

 

As in the little brother of the Liquid Fire.

post #36 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by grokit View Post

How about Liquid Smoke...

As in the little brother of the Liquid Fire.

I already have some Liquid Smoke in my fridge.
post #37 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post


Dude please go troll some other site or thread or at least stop being "that guy".



Thanks,


D

Nevermind.

 

I guess I've been told by a guy who sumbitted Liquid Gold as one of his entries to stop trolling. very_evil_smiley.gif


Edited by M-13 - 5/26/13 at 1:46pm
post #38 of 240

Liquid Copper

Liquid Mercury

 

Man this is exciting none the less

post #39 of 240

What's with all these guys picking the same name over and over again?

Don't they read back?

 

My pick: Liquid Laxative

 

I'll rescind that - although it sounds like a good name for a Schitt amp! tongue.gif

post #40 of 240

Regardless of the name, I'm certainly interested.

post #41 of 240

NEVERMIND


Edited by travisg - 5/27/13 at 8:21pm
post #42 of 240

Am I the only one who thinks it's unwise to share all the ideas outside of the actual contest?

post #43 of 240

Subscribed.

jazzerdave told me about this new amp only last night and I for one am excited. Here's hoping this little Liquid (whatever) amp will give my ALO RX MKIII-B a big black eye.


Hey Dr Cavelli, I know you probably want to keep mum about this new amp but I'm wondering if it's DAC will have iDevice support like the CLAS does? By the way, did I mention I'd wash your car and fix you breakfast everyday for the next 10 years if I won. (hint, hint, say no more, say no more)

tongue.gif

post #44 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

Subscribed.

jazzerdave told me about this new amp only last night and I for one am excited. Here's hoping this little Liquid (whatever) amp will give my ALO RX MKIII-B a big black eye.


Hey Dr Cavelli, I know you probably want to keep mum about this new amp but I'm wondering if it's DAC will have iDevice support like the CLAS does? By the way, did I mention I'd wash your car and fix you breakfast everyday for the next 10 years if I won. (hint, hint, say no more, say no more)

tongue.gif

 

Does that mean you'd move to Texas?  We'd be neighbors!  (well three hours by car instead of a day).

post #45 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzerdave View Post

 

Does that mean you'd move to Texas?  We'd be neighbors!  (well three hours by car instead of a day).


I'll take warm mild Texas in January over central Canadian winters any day.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works