Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AK 120 with Etymotic 4p and a good amp=FANTASTIC Last post on 3/21/14 at 4:18pm in Portable Source Gear
- Astell&Kern AK100 and AK120 in stock with free shipping and MQS Album of your choice! Last post on 6/28/13 at 9:41pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell&Kern AK120 DUAL DAC MQS Portable DAP available now direct from iriver &... Last post on 7/7/13 at 6:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- The Astell & Kern AK120 Last post on Today at 7:46 pm in Portable Source Gear
- The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP Last post on 8/1/15 at 4:20am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread - Page 38
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I suppose he refers to the bar on the right side that will slide up and down if you are lucky enough to be able to access and grab it ...and it is not the least bit accurate even if you do.That is not proper navigation
I am using the algorhythm duet and it pairs very well with the 120.
However, the sound out of the TH900 is much better than the SE535 (both balanced).
Edited by Student_Driver - 3/1/14 at 1:50pm
I cannot for the life of me get the cover art to stick to DSF files. Are we supposed to use a specific format/size as far the album covers go for DSD?
How does the AK120 sound with the SE535 without amping? I'm seriously considering buying one to go with my UM modded SE530 (+ extra driver) and HD25, heard a few good things about this pairing, but would love another opinion.
I cannot help you here, I do own a RWAK 120 Titan and due to the modifications Vinnie does to the AK I need to use an external amp.
I'm having exactly the same problem. I'm using Tag and Rename to add them, but nothing shows on the AK120. I use MP3Tag for all my Flacs and everything shows up without problem
No worries, thanks for the reply.
- Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 is here. #1 Winner is......(page 30) Also FREE DSD/PCM... 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 5 minutes ago
- › Enter for a chance to win Sennheiser MOMENTUM Headphones and even a... 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new portable player 8 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 9 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 9 minutes ago
- › Cartridge Alignment Question 9 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3