Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AK 120 with Etymotic 4p and a good amp=FANTASTIC Last post on 3/21/14 at 4:18pm in Portable Source Gear
- Astell&Kern AK100 and AK120 in stock with free shipping and MQS Album of your choice! Last post on 6/28/13 at 9:41pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell&Kern AK120 DUAL DAC MQS Portable DAP available now direct from iriver &... Last post on 7/7/13 at 6:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- The Astell & Kern AK120 Last post on Today at 1:37 am in Portable Source Gear
- The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP Last post on Today at 4:33 am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread - Page 38
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I suppose he refers to the bar on the right side that will slide up and down if you are lucky enough to be able to access and grab it ...and it is not the least bit accurate even if you do.That is not proper navigation
I am using the algorhythm duet and it pairs very well with the 120.
However, the sound out of the TH900 is much better than the SE535 (both balanced).
Edited by Student_Driver - 3/1/14 at 1:50pm
How does the AK120 sound with the SE535 without amping? I'm seriously considering buying one to go with my UM modded SE530 (+ extra driver) and HD25, heard a few good things about this pairing, but would love another opinion.
I cannot help you here, I do own a RWAK 120 Titan and due to the modifications Vinnie does to the AK I need to use an external amp.
I'm having exactly the same problem. I'm using Tag and Rename to add them, but nothing shows on the AK120. I use MP3Tag for all my Flacs and everything shows up without problem
No worries, thanks for the reply.
- Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread
- › HIFIMAN HE-400i touring event is coming. 8 seconds ago
- › NAD RP18 - kapton version, worldwide shipping 54 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › [WTB] UE triple.fi 10, shure srh840 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › What headphone would be a logical progression from the ATH-M50 (the... 2 minutes ago
- › Review CablePro Freedom Cable for the HE500 and LCD2 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)