New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Head-Fidentification! - Page 16

post #226 of 256

Might have to take a raincheck for the pineapple.....

Those heavenly pieces of fruit flourish in the rain.....

post #227 of 256

Epic stuff!!

 

Can I have the little birdie as a pet?

post #228 of 256

I thought this thread died ages ago.

post #229 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post
 

I thought this thread died ages ago.

It did,...someone was bOreD! :tongue_smile:

post #230 of 256

Do people actually use this sign?

post #231 of 256

I'm just going to go ahead and guess no, but it's been displayed at meets before.

post #232 of 256
I've thrown it around at meets for the lawlz.
post #233 of 256
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post

I've thrown it around at meets for the lawlz.

 

Good man!  :smile:  BTW, there's a meet coming up (check my sig) - and right in your own backyard as a matter of fact.  I didn't see your name in the attendee list.  Are you coming?  :confused:

 


 

Also... WE'RE BACK ON!

 

We've now begun the process of ordering the stickers.  It's a rush job and a strain on the print shop, but with any luck we should have them ready for distribution at the upcoming Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet on March 22nd.  Here's what the most current revision looks like:

 

 

And here's a shameless plug for the Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet:

 

 

:smile: 

post #234 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Good man!  smile.gif   BTW, there's a meet coming up (check my sig) - and right in your own backyard as a matter of fact.  I didn't see your name in the attendee list.  Are you coming?  confused.gif

I still have to register. I'll probably do that tonight. Stoked to attend again. The last one was amazing, and I imagine this one will be even better.

Thanks for all the hard work and the stickers. Im going to slap them on everything and hand them out to headphone wearing individuals at CSUF. I already stop people that I see, at least now I can give them stickers for their time.
post #235 of 256
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Good man!  smile.gif   BTW, there's a meet coming up (check my sig) - and right in your own backyard as a matter of fact.  I didn't see your name in the attendee list.  Are you coming?  confused.gif

I still have to register. I'll probably do that tonight. Stoked to attend again. The last one was amazing, and I imagine this one will be even better.

 

Yeah it was!  Thanks to everyone that came and had a good time, it went way better than third_eye and I had ever hoped.  :smile:  Whether this one will be better or not remains to be seen, but I can tell you that we have easily doubled our efforts.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post

Thanks for all the hard work and the stickers. Im going to slap them on everything and hand them out to headphone wearing individuals at CSUF. I already stop people that I see, at least now I can give them stickers for their time.

 

Hahaha, I had very little to do with it actually.  It was Currawong's idea, Jude is paying for it, and the print shop is doing the heavy lifting.  :o

post #236 of 256

Is there going to be anywhere to order sticker sets online? I can't make any upcoming meets.

post #237 of 256
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrock64 View Post
 

Is there going to be anywhere to order sticker sets online? I can't make any upcoming meets.

 

We haven't thought that far ahead yet... :p  though based on demand, I would imagine that we need some kind of distribution system in place.

 

Honestly though, it'll probably just be something low-tech... like people sending in SASEs (self-addressed stamped envelopes).  I'll gladly volunteer to handle that for the US.  Maybe Currawong could take some back to Japan and do the same there.  Might need someone in the EU to help out over there as well.

 

But yeah, we'll figure out a way for everyone to get some.  :smile:

post #238 of 256
I made good use of the bands from last time. It made a great way to introduce people to head-fi after asking them if they were members. I always am looking on campus.

I leave them with the band and tell them to check it out. Hopefully I can get more students interested. The stickers will help. Ill make sure to thank currawong and jude for making it happen.
post #239 of 256
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post

I made good use of the bands from last time. It made a great way to introduce people to head-fi after asking them if they were members. I always am looking on campus.

I leave them with the band and tell them to check it out. Hopefully I can get more students interested. The stickers will help. Ill make sure to thank currawong and jude for making it happen.

 

Ethan (third_eye), Currawong, Jude and I are sharing two tables right next to each other.  Lol, don't forget to say hi to me when you come by.  :D

post #240 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post

I made good use of the bands from last time. It made a great way to introduce people to head-fi after asking them if they were members. I always am looking on campus.

I leave them with the band and tell them to check it out. Hopefully I can get more students interested. The stickers will help. Ill make sure to thank currawong and jude for making it happen.


I know that I got a pair of bands from CEE TEE awhile back. Are those the ones you're referring to? I still use them in my portable setup, and they've been a great way to start a discussion about Head-Fi.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home