Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers ›  Orange County, California -- Get-Togethers / 1-on-1 Auditions / Get to Know Head-fiers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Orange County, California -- Get-Togethers / 1-on-1 Auditions / Get to Know Head-fiers - Page 3

Poll Results: What day/time would you be available to meet?

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 20% (1)
    Weekday - Morning
  • 0% (0)
    Weekday - Afternoon
  • 0% (0)
    Weekday - Evening
  • 80% (4)
    Weekend - Morning
  • 80% (4)
    Weekend - Afternoon
  • 20% (1)
    Weekend - Evening
5 Total Votes  
post #31 of 101
Thread Starter 
It'd be great to do another one. Do you know any places that would be good to host?

We have two, but neither is 100% ideal.
I'm looking into a new promising place I found. Need to make the calls.

Anyone else interested in a smaller get together?
post #32 of 101
I don't know of any places. We can call around.
post #33 of 101
Thread Starter 

Ok. I'm down to do it at UCI again, or CSUF, but it would be nice to find other places as well. 

 

There is a community center in my town that has rooms. They should be finished reflooring the place now so I'll give them a call and see if there is a wait on reserving a room and how long it would be. 

post #34 of 101
If you guys plan to do something like this again let me know!
post #35 of 101
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by doremusc View Post

If you guys plan to do something like this again let me know!

 

Absolutely. I'll make some calls tomorrow to work out the 'where'. Once that is nailed down, we'll look into setting a date and time. Personally, I'd love to do it in the next week or so if possible. 

 

If anyone else has any ideas or info they could contribute, feel free to post it. 

post #36 of 101

I would love to have it at UCIrvine. I'm an undergraduate there and am constantly on campus.

 

Excited to meet up with fellow headfiers. I have an HD800 + Xonar Essence One rig I can set up for audition as well. :) 

 

Quite sure we can reserve in one of the rooms in the UCI Student Center. Had a huge eSports LAN party/tournament a few weeks back in one of them.

 

EDIT:
Here is the link on event booking at the UCI Student Center, they have various types of setups:

http://confserv.uci.edu/meetings/bookables/Student_Center.php


Edited by Tundramystic - 8/9/13 at 2:08am
post #37 of 101

Im a CSUF student and would be down for either UCI or CSUF. 
 

post #38 of 101
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post

 

Absolutely. I'll make some calls tomorrow to work out the 'where'. Once that is nailed down, we'll look into setting a date and time. Personally, I'd love to do it in the next week or so if possible. 

 

If anyone else has any ideas or info they could contribute, feel free to post it. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundramystic View Post

I would love to have it at UCIrvine. I'm an undergraduate there and am constantly on campus.

 

Excited to meet up with fellow headfiers. I have an HD800 + Xonar Essence One rig I can set up for audition as well. :) 

 

Quite sure we can reserve in one of the rooms in the UCI Student Center. Had a huge eSports LAN party/tournament a few weeks back in one of them.

 

EDIT:
Here is the link on event booking at the UCI Student Center, they have various types of setups:

http://confserv.uci.edu/meetings/bookables/Student_Center.php

Our first one was at UCI. It was a great spot. The only negative was went we full blasted the Emotiva speakers I brought. The space had more than enough room for plenty of gear. I'd estimate about 7-8 rigs could fit in the room we were in comfortably depending on size and number of cans. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max598 View Post

Im a CSUF student and would be down for either UCI or CSUF. 
 

 

When I saw this post I got a little giddy. I started a separate CSUF thread hoping to find another CSUF student that is also a Head-fi member. You are the first! I thought I was the lone Head-fi member on a giant farm that only grew beats and apples. 

At some point we must have a mini-meet at CSUF and gain more converts to the audiophile way. L3000.gif

post #39 of 101
Hey I'd be down for something in the UCI area. No particularly fancy gear.
post #40 of 101
How about next Wednesday or Thursday?
post #41 of 101
Thread Starter 
Works for me.
post #42 of 101
Great. Let's see if others can join. I might have someone that wants to join and bring their hd800s. I can bring my he-400s.
post #43 of 101

sounds good

post #44 of 101
Can we do the meet at UCI?
post #45 of 101
Thread Starter 
Depends if we can reserve a room there. It's fine with me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers ›  Orange County, California -- Get-Togethers / 1-on-1 Auditions / Get to Know Head-fiers